Who In Marvel And Dc Is A Virgin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i wanted to know just how many are there{this applies to every character that is even a lil mainstream or that people would be familiar with}

Mindship
um...Franklin Richards? baby

yahman
Leo, are looking to get them drunk and take advantage of them ?

Ummm i don't read much X men so im not sure, but isn't Night crawler going to become a monk ? confused

olympian
Mainstream Wonder Woman more likely.

RAGE17
galactus is a virgin

8bitChris
Nightcrawler was trying to become a priest for a long time; but he has also had a number of girlfriends :P.

Mindship
Originally posted by RAGE17
galactus is a virgin

Too bad Ego isnt female; what else could take on the Big G?

The Ion
Originally posted by Mindship
Atlas

ScarletSpider
The Nightcrawler priest thing would lend cadence to Kurt being chaste; however, Nightcrawler also had his pirate phase, I'm pretty sure he knocked up some scurvy wenches during that time period.

willRules
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
The Nightcrawler priest thing would lend cadence to Kurt being chaste; however, Nightcrawler also had his pirate phase, I'm pretty sure he knocked up some scurvy wenches during that time period.

laughing That's one way of putting it.............. laughing out loud

leonheartmm
well ofcourse FRANKLIN IS but who else{n no galactus or rather galan, had a girlfriend in his old universe, he even tried to resurrect her i believe}

eleveninches
Adam Strange's daughter
Flash's kids
Wonder woman (possibly. see ww#222)
franklyn
valeria ???

aton_ra
Originally posted by Mindship

cassie from the young avengers but with her having a heart condition and all i don't think that would be very smart.

Draco69
Wonder Woman is a through and through virgin. The only time she came close to sexual liberation was when she and Superman were trapped in Asgard. That's about it.

Sexual frustration: The REAL reason she killed Maxwell Lord.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

Is Nightcrawler Catholic or Protestant?

Draco69
Catholic. He decided against being a priest because Austen thought the ENTIRE church was full of pedophiles...

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

Draco69
The only two people on the Teen Titans who are virgins are Wonder-Girl and Kid Flash.

Robin banged Spoiler.
Superboy started banging girls as soon as he got out of his test tube.
Raven had sex with some demon (forgot his name)
Starfire...do I even have to say?

Kids these days....

Disappear
rogue was until she lost her powers thanks to the nanny. the consumate virgin, as her powers would have implied, already had her cherry popped. what hope is there for the rest of the world?

armandovalles
Alright, i doubt Franklin Richards, Valeria, etc etc are virgins. I mean, if Beak (yes, THAT Beak, the one from the Exiles) can get ass (he even stated once he got some i think) than ANYONE can. lol

Creshosk
Uhh. . .
http://www.superdickery.com/dick/113.html

eleveninches
Adam Strange's daughter
Flash's kids
Wonder woman (possibly. see ww#222)
franklyn
valeria ???
Kid Flash
Wondergirl

olympian
"Robin banged Spoiler.
Superboy started banging girls as soon as he got out of his test tube.
Raven had sex with some demon (forgot his name)
Starfire...do I even have to say"

Raven also had sex with a demon?

Never knew she would be the kind to follow the family tradition wink

Relmiw
Originally posted by Creshosk
Uhh. . .
edited the link because i'm not "well known" enough to post one

hahahahah, as soon as i saw the "superdickery" i knew just the panel it was linking too

i love the very first one. 'I must use all my powers to prevent it from being a hit!'

grey fox
Ok this thread is kinda disturbing.

FistOfThe North
Peter Parker. and "Smallville's" Clark Kent.

The Ion
Peter Parker is married and Smallville Clark finally bagged Lana.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by The Ion
Peter Parker is married and Smallville Clark finally bagged Lana.

Really?

and

Clark didn't fcuk Lana yet. When? On which season? What episode?

Pete, ok. But I know for sure that Clark's still a virgin. Lana and Clark slept together one night but they didnt do anything..

What, Peter married the red-head?

Darth_Veav
Every kid gets their ass saved by superheroes.

Creshosk
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What, Peter married the red-head?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Asmannual21.jpg/391px-Asmannual21.jpg
Spiderman Giant sized annual 21, back in 1997. . .

leonheartmm
um, weve seen parker in bed with mary jane MANY times{n yea ofcourse hes married} and shes always goin "my hero"

Bardock42
Well all the Marvels of course.
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl

Maybe
Arowette
Batgirl
Supergirl

Cant think of more right now

eleveninches
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well all the Marvels of course.
Kid Flash
Wonder Girl

Maybe
Arowette
Batgirl
Supergirl

Cant think of more right now
Well, supergirl would have been a virgin when she arrived, but i doubt she would be for very long. Then again, I cant believe that cassie is still a virgin, she is so hot!

Arrowette??? You mean the one who used to be a prostitute??? How is she going to be a virgin?

pants_optional
Originally posted by olympian
"Robin banged Spoiler.

Nah, he's still a virgin, somebody else got her pregnant.

Citizen V.
Originally posted by pants_optional
Originally posted by olympian
"Robin banged Spoiler.

Nah, he's still a virgin, somebody else got her pregnant.

I don't know what's weirder about this whole situation: that this thread ever existed, or that you chose to bump it after nearly ten years to disprove the fact a fictional character had sex.

curryman
Wolverine's a virgin still, I think.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman pre-reboot was more than likely a virgin. In fact, I think Gail Simone mentioned how she got yelled at for even possibly wanting to have her lose her v-card to Tom Tresser when she was on the title.

Captain Marvel/Billy Batson, definitely, due to the JSA cockblocking him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman pre-reboot was more than likely a virgin. In fact, I think Gail Simone mentioned how she got yelled at for even possibly wanting to have her lose her v-card to Tom Tresser when she was on the title.

Captain Marvel/Billy Batson, definitely, due to the JSA cockblocking him.
Yeah Jay cockblocked billy.

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
How did he cockblock Billy? LoL.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How did he cockblock Billy? LoL.
He saw Cap dating Courtney as an adult dating a teenage girl so he said to him "Dude, WTF". So instead of revealing his identity to one of the greatest heroes of all time when people like Ted Kord and Booster Gold know about secret, he said "This is not worth it" as Soloman said. So, cockblocking.

Zack Fair
ROFL.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Well with this new Superman/WW title coming up, its looking like a job for Superman

-Pr-
I think the post reboot Diana virginity is LONG gone by this point.

Is Tim Drake still a virgin?

JayDaDon
Has there been any clear references to that yet? (Concerning WW)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-

Is Tim Drake still a virgin?

i believe tim has done it with tam fox, but off panel

Q99
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i believe tim has done it with tam fox, but off panel

No, I don't think that's even been implied. It's more likely that he and Cass hooked up (that's how some people take the end of Gates of Gotham) than him and Tam.

Tim, despite being romantically linked to several characters, has never really had a scene where one can go, 'yea, they probably did it.'

Unless things have changed recently, this about sums it up:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/194/1/0/chastity_club_by_microbluefish-d3nsmdo.jpg
source

Pre-reboot, no. Her and Conner had a night together shortly before Infinite Crisis.

Barbara no, Stephanie no, Cassandra maybe.

You're thinking of Speedy/Mia Dreaden.

Arrowette/Cissie King-Jones from the Young Justice comics is another archer character. She definitely never did in her time as Arrowette.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Q99
No, I don't think that's even been implied. It's more likely that he and Cass hooked up (that's how some people take the end of Gates of Gotham) than him and Tam.

Tim, despite being romantically linked to several characters, has never really had a scene where one can go, 'yea, they probably did it.'

Unless things have changed recently, this about sums it up:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/194/1/0/chastity_club_by_microbluefish-d3nsmdo.jpg
source

Pre-reboot, no. Her and Conner had a night together shortly before Infinite Crisis.

Barbara no, Stephanie no, Cassandra maybe.

You're thinking of Speedy/Mia Dreaden.

Arrowette/Cissie King-Jones from the Young Justice comics is another archer character. She definitely never did in her time as Arrowette.

could be, prolly so i do have to re read some of the issues

JayDaDon
Just reminded me of how they GOTTA bring Cass into the New52 somehow.

JayDaDon
As for the thread question, Jubilee?

Q99
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Just reminded me of how they GOTTA bring Cass into the New52 somehow.

Not if the current editorial has anything to say about it.

As for the thread question, Jubilee?

Seems likely. I mean, she's old enough that it wouldn't be weird for her not to be, but has she even had a canon boyfriend? And now she's got the vamp thing...

Zack Fair
That Robin/Batgirl pic is cute. n_n

roughrider
Originally posted by curryman

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Lord...only Hercules and Thor have gotten more tail than him, just because they've been active players for thousands of years.

16 and under, any hero or heroine should still be a virgin. Plus, there's U.S. Agent. stick out tongue

Oh, and Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore should still have her V-card.

-Pr-
Has there been any clear references to that yet? (Concerning WW)

she was stated as being Superman's lover by the narrator, but no bedroom scenes as yet.

I'd be very surprised if they haven't gone at it yet though, tbh. Hormones and all.

==

Pretty sure Jubilee's had some. Don't recall Tim being close to banging Cass, though.

Endless Mike
It's implied that Kang is a descendant of Reed. So that means that either Franklin or Valeria had kids sometime in the future...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's implied that Kang is a descendant of Reed. So that means that either Franklin or Valeria had kids sometime in the future...
Franklin's destined to hook up with a Summers-Grey girl in the future, be it Rachel or Hope. And IIRC Kang was referenced as Doom's descendant, not Reed's.

TheGodKiller
Well with this new Superman/WW title coming up, its looking like a job for Superman
That makes 2 of them.

TheGodKiller
Based on?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by curryman
ROFLMAO.

I remembered Jessica from True Blood when I read this post.

Darth Jello
Um...The kids from Power Pack?

Q99

Pretty sure Jubilee's had some. Don't recall Tim being close to banging Cass, though.

It's how some people interpret their last scene in Gates of Gotham, but just fan speculation really.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
It's how some people interpret their last scene in Gates of Gotham, but just fan speculation really.

Ah, okay. TBH, Tim just doesn't strike me as being "the one" that Cass'd give It up to.

golem370
The comic book makers

Kazenji
Wow....aren't you funny.

SevenShackles
Sodam Yat I think.

Hulkling and Wiccan since butt-sex doesn't count no expression

bluewaterrider
Jeph Loeb's Supergirl spent 30 years trapped in Kryptonite from age 15 on.

SamZED
That only proves she hasnt had sex in 30 years...

roughrider
Originally posted by Creshosk
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Asmannual21.jpg/391px-Asmannual21.jpg
Spiderman Giant sized annual 21, back in 1997. . .

They got married in 1987, actually. And six months later he was out of the black costume and into his old one, as Todd McFarlane got his run started.

-Pr-
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Jeph Loeb's Supergirl spent 30 years trapped in Kryptonite from age 15 on.

no boyfriend for kara any time soon, im guessing.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by roughrider
They got married in 1987, actually. And six months later he was out of the black costume and into his old one, as Todd McFarlane got his run started.

Not to mention all his dirty time with Black cat prior to his marriage and it was implied a few times that he hit up Betty Brant aaaaaaalllllll the way back when they were dating.

MrMind
thor lost virginity and then got it back

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
thor lost virginity and then got it back

laughing laughing laughing

Savage thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Franklin's destined to hook up with a Summers-Grey girl in the future, be it Rachel or Hope. And IIRC Kang was referenced as Doom's descendant, not Reed's.

Kang is implied to be a descendant of both Reed and Doom so it's assumed their bloodlines crossed at some point. Does Victor even have children in canon?

Argon123
Wonder Woman is a virgin, obviously. Contrast that to Power Girl, who is a bit of a man-eater (even though sex with humans should be impossible)

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.