Chicks and Skydiving.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Usually there comes a time in a girl's life where she wants to sky dive. Either she will just do one tandem jump with some hot hunk of a guy strapped to her back, who will dry hump her in mid-air, or she'll take the eight hour course and go solo, of which she'll hook up with her instructor at the end of the day. Either way, girls have a skydiving phase. I hate that!!! mad

F*ck sky divers!!!! I hate you!!!! smile

TwisterGameX
I thought you meant chicks as in the bird..

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Usually there comes a time in a girl's life where she wants to sky dive. Either she will just do one tandem jump with some hot hunk of a guy strapped to her back, who will dry hump her in mid-air, or she'll take the eight hour course and go solo, of which she'll hook up with her instructor at the end of the day. Either way, girls have a skydiving phase. I hate that!!! mad

F*ck sky divers!!!! I hate you!!!! smile good thing I wont be skydiving stick out tongue

why jump from a perfectly good plane, what if the shoot doesnt open....what if the back up shoot doesnt open....fuc.k what if the plane crashes!!!! shock

Cletus_Kasady
I thought you were talking about a new sex postion, and i came here to take notes.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
I thought you were talking about a new sex postion, and i came here to take notes.

eek

Cletus_Kasady
If the plane crashes then just jump.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
If the plane crashes then just jump. how do you jump from a plane that crashed? erm

Cletus_Kasady
how do you jump from a plane that crashed?

Exactly 2 seconds before it crashes jump then run.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ms Flower
good thing I wont be skydiving stick out tongue

why jump from a perfectly good plane, what if the shoot doesnt open....what if the back up shoot doesnt open....fuc.k what if the plane crashes!!!! shock

Seriously, skydiving goes against one of my three life rules, according to my 'don't do' list.

Number one; If you don't want to die from a skydiving accident, then don't jump out of a plane.

Number two; If you don't want to die from a bungie jumping accident, then don't bungie jump.

Number three; If you don't want to die in a flood, then don't build your house in a flood plane.

Simple rulz equal a lasting life! smile

Clovie
not gonna skydiving. ever. messed

(there is one tiny possibility, but it is too tiny to be considered)

Ms Flower
Seriously, skydiving goes against one of my three life rules, according to my 'don't do' list.

Number one; If you don't want to die from a skydiving accident, then don't jump out of a plane.

Number two; If you don't want to die from a bungie jumping accident, then don't bungie jump.

Number three; If you don't want to die in a flood, then don't build your house in a flood plane.

Simple rulz equal a lasting life! smile you are wise Preston, wise beyond your years! smart

Tired Hiker
I have my moments. smile

Cletus_Kasady
I want to go bungie jumping but I don't want to do it from a heightlarger than 6 ft.

Lana
I'm terrified of heights and falling, I'd never go skydiving bag

TH I love that sig, I can't believe you brought it back big grin

Ken Kenobi
I am a tensy bit afraid of heights. Screw jumping out of a plane. There is a place here in Vegas that is indoors skydiving. They set you over a large fan and it keeps you in the air so you can do tricks.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Lana
I'm terrified of heights and falling, I'd never go skydiving bag

TH I love that sig, I can't believe you brought it back big grin

I had to. I mean, what else was there to do? smile

Ken Kenobi
I had to. I mean, what else was there to do? smile

Well you could always bring back Harry Potter with the bong. smile

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I am a tensy bit afraid of heights. Screw jumping out of a plane. There is a place here in Vegas that is indoors skydiving. They set you over a large fan and it keeps you in the air so you can do tricks.

Hey Ken, have you done the Star Trek thing at that hotel?? I heard it's the bomb!

Ken Kenobi
Hey Ken, have you done the Star Trek thing at that hotel?? I heard it's the bomb!

Not yet, there's much for me to do still. smile I wanna go on the rides on top of the Stratosphere too.

If you move over here those will be some chapters in the Adventures of the Tired One and Kenobi-Man! eek! Except we'll need to go find some female sidekicks. Twins maybe. droolio

§P0oONY

F*ck sky divers!!!! I hate you!!!! smile

Menopause.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.