Tien vs Vegeta (no transforming)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Tien vs Vegeta (no transforming)

stick out tongue
who wins

wolverine8888
vegeta. krillins a lot stronger then tien in the end and he would not be able to beat vegeta.

HigH ScholaR
lol

tien is stronger the krillen................by far

wolverine8888
official bio states krillin as strongest human. tourment saga yamacha states krillin as the strongest human. krillin cut kid buu in haft and took many hits form him and a beam twice the size of the one that landed in front of piccon and ko him. krillin was fine. krillin fought bio brolly and did very well. 18 his wife was not even able to hurt bio brolly and krillin was one of the 3 to kill him. all evidence pionts to krillin. hell they even state it in the official bio and in the show.

wolverine8888
tiens strongest attack did zip to super buu
kid buu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>super buu

**{chaksta}**
of corse vegeta will win no questions asked

EsteemedLeader
No transforming? Maybe Tien.

Remember that tri-beam he used on Cell2? He surprised the Hell out of everyone.

Plus he's been training since then.

wolverine8888
the tri beam the version he used was simple a move that pushes u back. it would do no such damage to vegeta. the true tri beam that made to destroy what ever in it way would most likly do barly any daamge to vegeta hell it did no damage to super buu.

EsteemedLeader
Vegeta didn't do much to super Buu in his transformed state...

wolverine8888
? what are u talken about the superbuu he fought had sucked up gohan. the super buu tien hit was normal superbuu. plus normal vegeta fought kid buu and kid buu is strongest form of buu

armandovalles
What power level was Krillin at when he had hair? i heard somewhere that he was equal to SSJ Kid Trunks, is that true? cuz that would put him around 100,000,000.

wolverine8888
ya he equal to about goten and kid trunks. there all stronger then 18

wolverine8888
actauly if he foguht one of them he would win due to experience

HigH ScholaR
maybe but

he seems more on the level of normal gotents

Nowhere near tien

and that superbuu was not normal buu it was buu with piccolo and gotenks

vegeta di get banged up real bad
buu is composed of some sort of rubery substance not surprised that the distructo disk sliced him.
and seem to remember that piccolo used all his energy on a blast for cell in his first form did'nt do shit now i look at tien's tri beam canons to cell form 2

armandovalles
cool. smile i always liked Krillin he was always my favorite character. Like when he fought all those Saibamen and killed em all and then tried his luck on Nappa, that was awesome, even tho he got whupped by Nappa.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by armandovalles
cool. smile i always liked Krillin he was always my favorite character. Like when he fought all those Saibamen and killed em all and then tried his luck on Nappa, that was awesome, even tho he got whupped by Nappa.

ya he bad ass. he is a good deal stronger then tien in the end of the show

wolverine8888
tien tri beam push cell down did not even hurt cell. don't even try to say tien could take piccolo. so tien strongest attack which is supose to abliterate any thign infront of it did not even cratch buu. also he got nocked out in a kick. wolverine took many hits from the strongest buu and a huge blast and was fine. again bio states krillin as strongest human and yamcha also stated it.

HigH ScholaR
HA HA AHA AH AHA HA HA AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

Stronger then tien at the end of the show

wolverine8888
ya end of buu saga krillin deffently most powerful human by a ver good amount

HigH ScholaR
o shit STOP STOP

YOUR KILLING ME

ha ha ha ha

how can you even say that sentence with out laughing

wolverine8888
because it simply true stated in official bio. stated in the manga and show. he did far better vs a far stronger buu. he was strongest fighter in the dead world. just keeps going and going. tien got nocked out in one hit. he could not even hurt super buu.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by wolverine8888
because it simply true stated in official bio. stated in the manga and show. he did far better vs a far stronger buu. he was strongest fighter in the dead world. just keeps going and going. tien got nocked out in one hit. he could not even hurt super buu.

Kid Buu was deffinitely not stronger then Gotenks Buu. Gohan would have destroyed Kid Buu if he faught him, but Gotenks Buu was making Gohan look like a kid.

wolverine8888
kid buu was stated to be the most powerful form of all the buus. dude he was so much more powerful. it not even funny.

Darth Macabre
kid buu was stated to be the most powerful form of all the buus. dude he was so much more powerful. it not even funny.

No he was only stated to be the most powerful because he didnt fool around. He destroyed a planet then moved onto the next planet. I mean think about what his first act as kid buu was: He destroyed earth. He was evil incarnate with no feelings of anything. He lived to destroy and Kill.

And Gohan Buu was the strongest Buu.

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
lol

tien is stronger the krillen................by far

Nope sorry, Unless you wanna argue with Akira Toriyama on that: Kurirn is strogner

TPinaPimp

Don't use dublines buddy.... Also alot of these Dubby fans forget Super Buu 2 stated himself to be the strognest Majin EVER!

Super Buu 2>>>>>>>>>>>> Super Buu 1 >>>> Kid Buu

TheQuincy
Tien IS stronger than krillin! Krillin is a friggin wuss. Anyone can friggin cut kid buu in half with the destructo disc! the move friggin cuts through EVERYTHING. The fact that it can cut through kid buu doesn't make it any more special.

Krillin Fanboyism : thumb down
Tien Logic : thumb up

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Tien IS stronger than krillin! Krillin is a friggin wuss. Anyone can friggin cut kid buu in half with the destructo disc! the move friggin cuts through EVERYTHING. The fact that it can cut through kid buu doesn't make it any more special.

Krillin Fanboyism : thumb down
Tien Logic : thumb up

THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

a person that constantly train or a short little guy that i've never seen to anything good accept destroy saibermen

TPinaPimp
What Ten logic? You have yet to enlighten me?

The Kid Buu Kienzen scene is filler, as is the Cell taking the Kienzen to the back of the head and not flinching one... They should not be used in any arguements...

Anyway

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/photo.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume37/Db37ch07/370703.gif

Now can someone explain to me what Yamcha is saying in this scene?

Kuririn >>>>>>>>> Ten becuase Akira Toriyama says so!

Arahan
Vegeta even in his normal form can kick the crap out of Tien.

I have read some infos and they say that Krillin is the strongest
human. But personally I think Tien is stronger and way more interesting
than Krillin.

Give Yamcha and Tien their own show, this would be 1000x better
than any DB GT crap. This whole Super Sayan thing really sucks.

Darth Macabre
I personally think Goku going Super Saiyan three ruined super saiyans for me. It just seemed like "oh I have another Transformation that i worked for. Voila here it is." But thats just my opinion, im sure other people liked Super Saiyan three.

cheers!

yahman
Im a bit of a Vegeta fanboy (He's Namor, with the Speed of Supes, the power of Thanos and the Skills of Taskmaster.) smile

Vegeta is afr stronger than the Tien in Z. The Tien from Dragonball would give him a better match. smile

TPinaPimp
I personally think the show(Manga) went downhill right after the Freiza saga...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
I personally think the show(Manga) went downhill right after the Freiza saga...

I dont know if that is necessarily true. But if Dr. Gero was mentioned in Dragon Ball, that would have been a creative saga. But since he just threw in "Oh Gero created all the androids for the Red Ribbon Army." it kinda ruined it. But it had its creative streaks in the Cell Saga.

But in my opinion it was when every saiyan and there mother could turn into a super saiyan that the show started to go down.

TheQuincy
What Ten logic? You have yet to enlighten me?

The Kid Buu Kienzen scene is filler, as is the Cell taking the Kienzen to the back of the head and not flinching one... They should not be used in any arguements...

Anyway

http://www.nfsupreme.com/hostees/dranet/mangas/photo.php?file=/Dragon%20Ball%20%26%20DBZ%20Manga/volume37/Db37ch07/370703.gif

Now can someone explain to me what Yamcha is saying in this scene?

Kuririn >>>>>>>>> Ten becuase Akira Toriyama says so!

Number One: "You have yet to enlighten me" Is not a question.
Number Two: It's TIEN. Not "Ten"
Number Three: When was the last time Kuririn trained?
Number Four: Tien could kick Krillins ASS.

TPinaPimp
Number One: "You have yet to enlighten me" Is not a question.
Number Two: It's TIEN. Not "Ten"
Number Three: When was the last time Kuririn trained?
Number Four: Tien could kick Krillins ASS.

1. You have shown absoulutly no proof towards this so called "Tein Logic"

2. Acctually Tenshinhan is his name in the manga and original anime. So before you correct me, know what the hell you are talking about

3. He trained all throught Dragonball, Trained alittle up to the start of Dbz, Trained for the Saiya-jin, Got a HUGE power up on Namek, Trained 3 years for the cyborgs, stoped training for 7 years, then had a month of training with Cyborg 18

During the seven years and Buu Saga, It is never stated that Ten trained during the seven years.. meaning Kuririn trained almost as hard as Ten...

4. Nope typical fanboy response...

Darth Macabre
Instead of stating Tien would Kick Krillins ASS why dont you try and prove him wrong? Just use logic, and youll get somewhere.

Yamcha is my favorite character and in the DBZ thread I tried to use logic to make him more powerful then what he probably was. Just do the same.

Cheers!

TheQuincy
1. You have shown absoulutly no proof towards this so called "Tein Logic"

2. Acctually Tenshinhan is his name in the manga and original anime. So before you correct me, know what the hell you are talking about

3. He trained all throught Dragonball, Trained alittle up to the start of Dbz, Trained for the Saiya-jin, Got a HUGE power up on Namek, Trained 3 years for the cyborgs, stoped training for 7 years, then had a month of training with Cyborg 18

During the seven years and Buu Saga, It is never stated that Ten trained during the seven years.. meaning Kuririn trained almost as hard as Ten...

4. Nope typical fanboy response...

Fine You dumbass. I'll go with what the hell you want me to say.

1. Are you saying Tien didn't train all throughout dragonball? Tien was the third strongest in the entire show. Right behind Goku and Piccolo. Tien also beat Master Roshi, the TEACHER of Krillin. Tien also beat Goku in the final match. Fluke or not.

2. We aren't in Japan. If we were, go ahead and say "Ten" all you want.

3. Tien trains nonstop throughout the entire show. he trains when we see him in the beginning. We see him training with Kami. We see him training inside the pendulum room. Inside the pendulum room, Tien did much better than Krillin did. The best in the room were Tien and yamcha. Tien also gets in training whilst on King Kai's planet. He gets to snakeway in half the time Goku did. We also see him training at the beginning of the trunks saga. He's also one of the first people to state the fact that he WOULD CONTINUE TO TRAIN against the oncoming androids.

4. Did you see him do the tri-beam to cell? Maybe you just missed that part.

5. I've already mentioned earlier the Kienzan to kid buu situation.

6. In BOJACK UNBOUND: The only reason why tien was eliminated before Krillin was because Piccolo gave up his match. Krillin was so dumb he didn't even fly when he almost fell off the ring. Instead he "wiggled his arms"

7. Krillin is always saying "We wouldn't last ten seconds in a fight like that!"

8. I think it's safe to say that Akira Toriyama might just be a fan of Krillin. He just lost Interest in Tien's character.

9. In the world tournament saga, Tien isn't present because instead he is TRAINING.

10. Krillin is easily blasted without a moment's hesitation from super buu's chocolate attack. No dodging is even ATTEMPTED. Tien on the other hand dodges every single one of super buu's "human extinction attack" blasts. Oh and he was training even more during that scene.

I think that's NO FANBOYISM. Sorry you don't like Tien.

And it looks like YOU need to learn what the hell they are talking about.

TPinaPimp
Fine You dumbass...

1. I never said Ten didn't train throught Db nor did I ever say he wasn't the third strongest IN db.... but we're talking about Dbz (Second part of Dragonball)

2. I grew up using the name "Tenshinhan" I'm not gunna let someone like you tell me what to say, sorry....

3. And?

4. Did you miss the part were Cell was unscratched by the attack?

5. Filler

6. Non-canon doesn't matter or count

7. So? Ten is always like "I'mma go train with my little albino clown parter in the mountains"

Anyway Who cares Kuririn is stating the cold truth.. I don't if yo were up against Cell. You would say "We can do it becuase I have the power to overcome everything even someone who is 19832018x strogner then me"

8. Doesn't matter Akira stated in his manga that Kuririn is the strognest Human..

9. It Never stated that Ten was training... all he said is "I'm gunna go back home Chaotzu must be worried, I might never see you guys again"

10. Both examples are filler. Also if you wanna use filler then you have to exept that Kuririn took attacks from Kid Buu and lived...While one(not even trying) kick from Super Buu 2 killed (or knocked out) Ten..

I like Ten but I'm not gunan let my like for Ten cloud my judgement..

Darth Macabre
Fine You dumbass. I'll go with what the hell you want me to say.

10. Krillin is easily blasted without a moment's hesitation from super buu's chocolate attack. No dodging is even ATTEMPTED. Tien on the other hand dodges every single one of super buu's "human extinction attack" blasts. Oh and he was training even more during that scene.

Tien might have been training the whole time, or he might have been just training in that part. We dont necessrily know

Pretty good post though.

Cheers!

TPinaPimp
Even though it is filler.....Also you make it seem like dodging a small ki blast from Super Buu is special.... Hell Mr. Satan dodged an attack from Kid Buu.. that doesn't make him strogner then Kuririn.

TheQuincy
Fine You dumbass...

1. I never said Ten didn't train throught Db nor did I ever say he wasn't the third strongest IN db.... but we're talking about Dbz (Second part of Dragonball)

2. I grew up using the name "Tenshinhan" I'm not gunna let someone like you tell me what to say, sorry....

3. And?

4. Did you miss the part were Cell was unscratched by the attack?

5. Filler

6. Non-canon doesn't matter or count

7. So? Ten is always like "I'mma go train with my little albino clown parter in the mountains"

Anyway Who cares Kuririn is stating the cold truth.. I don't if yo were up against Cell. You would say "We can do it becuase I have the power to overcome everything even someone who is 19832018x strogner then me"

8. Doesn't matter Akira stated in his manga that Kuririn is the strognest Human..

9. It Never stated that Ten was training... all he said is "I'm gunna go back home Chaotzu must be worried, I might never see you guys again"

10. Both examples are filler. Also if you wanna use filler then you have to exept that Kuririn took attacks from Kid Buu and lived...While one(not even trying) kick from Super Buu 2 killed (or knocked out) Ten..

I like Ten but I'm not gunan let my like for Ten cloud my judgement..

.....aye aye aye. I don't get it. everyone says I need tokeep providing proof, and I did. Non canon doesn't count? says who? Bite me you so called pimp. Dude filler don't matter. And Cell was unscratched? DID YOU SEE THE ****ING EPISODE??? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!

I said that they said tien was training DURING THE WORLD TOURNAMENT, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE END OF THE CELL SAGA.

You can go ahead and just ignore everything I said, because clearly you don't understand it.

And by the way, the constant typo's don't help your arguement.

Thanks for the comment Macabre.

TPinaPimp
1. Non-canon/Filler doesn't count becuase they cuase to many plotholes..

2. You're making your self look like a complete idiot.

3. They never said ANYTHING about Ten trainin during the 7 years... and they said "Ten is probaly off training.

4. Cell was unscrathed by the Kikoho (Tribeam) he was pushed down... but he came out of the attacks in perfect condition.

5. If you wanna use filler be my guest... but when I shove a nice big non-canon sandwich down your throat don't complain....

TheQuincy
1. Excuses why not to listen to reason

2......okay.....I think there's only one idiot here.

3. Just speculations. Walking around the truth. Tien doesn't do anything but train.

4. Tien practically held his own against second form cell. Krillin had a hard enough time even fighting imperfect cell.

5. You've given me no sandwich. All you've said was "No that's not true! Show proof!

6. In the fight with the androids, krillin is too busy pissing his pants and shitting himself to even help his friends.

spencerspider
um I would say Tien lasts 3 secs if Vegeta goes for the kill.

HigH ScholaR
Tien strongest human

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/power-levels(new).htm

HigH ScholaR
oh and filler or not why do it if it was not possible for tien to do that to cell form 2 when piccolo had trouble with cell form 1 (did a island destroying blast which did nothing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.