How Do you put pictures on ipods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilmisskitten
I tryed following the instructions and now all its saying is do not disconnect and i don't think it worked

Lana
This should go in the Computer Help forum, not here....

lilmisskitten
Sorry...i didn't notice..although i may get more replies here

*Natalie~Luver*
I was able to do it. I can't explain though because it depends. Be a little more clear about it

lilmisskitten
A little more clear about what confused....i literally just don't have a clue how to put photos one, iv'e create a file full of the photos i wanted....now what do i do ...i have a ipod nano

Lana
Maybe you can't put pictures on those?

I dunno.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Lana
Maybe you can't put pictures on those?

I dunno.

You can, its part of the joy of Ipod Nanos !! big grin

Lana
Other than the fact that you wasted your money when you could have gotten a 20GB one for the same price? wink

lilmisskitten
I had a Ipod Mini, but it got busted and the only one they had left was nano lol stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Other than the fact that you wasted your money when you could have gotten a 20GB one for the same price? wink

'tis true.... I'm getting a 60GB one soon... a month or so...

BENITO
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Sorry...i didn't notice..although i may get more replies here yes you get more replies here but heres a question do mobile phones If you have a problem with them does that go in the computer help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.