Handsome Boy Modeling School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I suspect there's already a thread on this... But the stupid search tool is broken. sad

Anyways, I picked up "White People" a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. The only bad parts are Chester Bennington, and all the tracks with guys talking about random crap... Which are funny, but break up the music horribly.

Anybody else like them?

Alpha Centauri
I think they're quite good.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I like Patton's bits.

Alpha Centauri
I just like Patton's contribution to the music to be honest.

-AC

Df02
i think the breaks are hilarious most of the time - especially after 'A day in the life'

they're good aswell

Deathblow
I like So How's Your Girl? a lot more. Can't go wrong if you get DJ Shadow and Alec Empire involved.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I like Patton's bits.

"Are You Down With It" is great.

-hh-
Originally posted by Deathblow
I like So How's Your Girl? a lot more. Can't go wrong if you get DJ Shadow and Alec Empire involved.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I just like Patton's contribution to the music to be honest.

-AC

Convenient that. Very.

edwinian
Originally posted by Deathblow

white people is dope, but i gotta cosign So How's your girl. Dan and Prince Paul come correct and leave out some of the cheesier collabs that are on white people.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I was accepted at the same school as those cats and I must say that the teaching they give you in regards to penis hygiene is top-notch.

I am mainly down with 'The Hours' and 'A Day In The Life', but I also like the OTT candy-sprinkles that cover 'Breakdown'...The production falls like snow-flaked stars. I'm now going to chokethechicken, then check out 'So...How's Your Girl?'. Frisco.

-hh-
my favorite track off 'So...How's your girl?" is 'The Truth' with J-Live. his verse is incredible.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I suspect there's already a thread on this... But the stupid search tool is broken. sad

Anyways, I picked up "White People" a few days ago and I can't stop listening to it. The only bad parts are Chester Bennington, and all the tracks with guys talking about random crap... Which are funny, but break up the music horribly.

Anybody else like them? Not to be dense, but isn't there an actual modeling school named after this?

I'm sure I saw a website on it as I searched for agencies.

Pardon the randomnes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.