a question I would like to ask a blind person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
when blind people sleep do they have dreams and when they do do they have pictures

EsteemedLeader
blowup

kmcdude
Originally posted by BENITO
when blind people sleep do they have dreams and when they do do they have pictures

That's actually quite interesting.......

Raven Guardia
I would think they would. Dreams are mental images. If they had sight at some point in their lives and were not born blind I am sure they would see things/pictures when they dream. Even a blind person who never had sight would dream, but I dont know if it would appear it pictures.

Cletus_Kasady
It is...

Cletus_Kasady
A bind person doesn't even know what colours look like.

Bun Bun
Yes they see images! Or if they have been blind there whole life they will dream sounds

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Cletus_Kasady
A bind person doesn't even know what colours look like.

yes, they do. If they had sight at one time in there life they will.

lord krondor
Yes this a VERY interesting question. I'm glad it was posted because I have never thought of it. However, I have always wondered what a blind person does when it comes to making cereal. If they didn't have anyone to help them out they would get the cereal and milk on everything except for the bowl! And I find this to be extremely hilarious.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
yes, they do. If they had sight at one time in there life they will.
Yes you are right. Me on the other hand dont dream in color. I dream in what i see day to day. yes

kmcdude
Originally posted by lord krondor
Yes this a VERY interesting question. I'm glad it was posted because I have never thought of it. However, I have always wondered what a blind person does when it comes to making cereal. If they didn't have anyone to help them out they would get the cereal and milk on everything except for the bowl! And I find this to be extremely hilarious.

hysterical

Movie_Geek_
I actually wounder the something. I guess you have to ask someone who is blind but know one on here is because of coarse this is on the computer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.