Dee Henderson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Yo, has anyone read any of her books?

Danger in the Shadows
True Devotion
True Valor
True Honor
True Courage....silly titles but the stories are great.

the O'Malley series is awesome too.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of her books and read em and whatcha think.

Julie
hello self, looks like it's just you and me having a conversation. Okay. WEll, I liked Dee Henderson's work. I think she;s wonderful.

Julie
hello self...what shall we tell them today?
I dare anyone to get a Dee henderson book from the library and read it...it's humorous and romantic...

PinstripePapaya
well, the only one of her books that they have at the libraries in my region is "the negotiator" which is apparently the first in the O'Malley series - is it worth getting?

Julie
I think so, definately yes, but I'm don't really know your tastes in books. The O'Malley Series is humourous and witty as well as full of action and suspence typical of someone's life if they were a hostage negotiator, which I believe is Kate's occupation. It's been awhile since I read then.

Half.com usually has the rest of them listed here and there...also, you could request the rest of the series..that might take awhile but hey free is free

Julie
Amazon has some used copies fairly cheap too I think....

Anyway, the series it totally worth it
Hello again self, it seems not many people have tried Dee Henderson...too bad, she's pretty awesome

Julie
hello again self,
we handed out some of dee's cards today like we promised we would...that's a good thing b/c promises are good to keep.

The Satin Angel
Well then. I've read all of Dee Henderson's books. And they are so good. My favorite is The Gardian in the O'Malley Series. yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.