Heartfelt Cases Discussion and comments

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Well, amazon doesn't really like book reviews to ask for reviews, something I didn't consider until too late. Oh well, my mistake.

So I'll just have to post my thoughts elsewhere.

Heartfelt Cases is kid friendly but adults won't be bored either.

If anyone picks it up and reads it, please feel free to post questions or pm me questions. Can't promise I have an answer, but I'll do my best.

BTW, there are a few mistakes that got past me and the publisher, please ignore them.

I'm dying for feedback, real feedback, not family/friend might-be-afraid to hurt my feelings kind.

Julie
Okay so looks like I'll be having another rousing discussion with myself.

Seriously though. I'd like feedback...even if you just visit the publisher's site and browse through the first few pages there....tell me what you think of the format, cover, content. I need to know how to do better next time around....there willbe a next time, I errr think.

Bardock42
Well I did a search, it only came up with a brief description. It doesn't seem to be the style I usually read, but if you could give some links I'd be happy to read into it and give you some feedback. Oh congrats on publishing by the way.

BadKitty
what up with amazon..are they carrying your book?

congratulations on your publishing! do you have more stories up your sleeves or are you going to take a breather?

Julie
Oh I have more stories...but they're sci-fi not inspirational ..... though I have a few ideas floating around that may make it to book for later.

www.bn.com www.amazon.com and www.iuniverse.com should all have the book (bn's the cheapest)...type in Heartfelt Cases...it should pop right up...I'll check again.

wow, Amazon finally has a decent sized pic...wahoo....there's 17 new and used but heck just buy $25 worth of stuff from amazon or bn and get the free shipping...it's totally worth it.
haha....bn has an even bigger pic of the cover...dang are they trying to outdo each other or something???

I'm trying to figure out half.com but it still doesn't recognize the ISBN

Julie
Self,
It seems not many people are interested in your book....so sad, what shall we say to get them to see that it's worth it to see the pretty book and buy and read the pretty book???

Julie
got some positive feedback today, that was encouraging but sales are slow so that's not too exicting

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Julie
got some positive feedback today, that was encouraging but sales are slow so that's not too exicting

Don't worry, it's a new book by an unknown writer. People will have to stumble upon the book and give word of mouth to friends and family.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.