Metal Mouth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim

Vim

Vim

Vim
Well is anyone interested in the idea. I know there's alot of reading, but there's a lot of stuff that goes into a comic book. If you have the time read through everything and tell me what you think. Your opinion matters to me, I want some really good criticism. IF you have the chance to post a reply, short and sweet to the point is fine. Thank you all again in advance.

joelsef
hmmm well i've got to say you've got a LOT of ideas and they all look pretty good. i'm a big fan of "gender bender", haha it just sounds cool. so hopefully you'll post somethin soon. I'm probably going to start to "revise" my Matrix stories and repost them because I just watched Revolutions again and the movies make more sense now so keep an eye out for that. other than that, keep up the work on this, it looks like a great story in addition to a comic, and since you've already got one book published I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all turning this into a comic. I must admit I don't read comic books, but if this ever became one I'd buy a copy for sure. So good luck!

so much for short and sweet to the point stick out tongue later man!

Vim
Hey joelsef! Thanks for posting! Yeah one day I hope to be a comic book creator as well as an author. Heck, I've even started a screenplay, which are much harder to write than anything I might add. I'll have to keep a lookout for your revised matrix stories!

Vim
Okay, who the hell voted "what the hell is this crap?" and didn't post a reply?! I mean come on! How immature. Anywho, if you actually think this is a good idea or have some kind of feedback, don't be shy to post it! I can take it I'm a big boy. I really want some opinion on this, everywhere I go, no one seems to even read it. Well, I suppose it could be so bad that no one even wants to take the time to read it... Nah... I feel my ideas are much better than that. Check it out, read in to it, and tell me what you think!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.