Introduction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hi, I just joined at 5:57 on October 30, 2005. My real name is Bria Pierce. I love the shows: Code Lyoko, Inuyasha, Azumanga Daioh,& All That. M y favorite types of music are j-pop, hip-hop,& jazz. My veeery best friend is Dakarai Cooper.

Desperatly wanting an email,

Susan-Storm
WELCOME 1526417 Happy Dance

i am Susan Storm. i have been on KMC Since October 4th this year and i Love Ioan Gruffudd..he is the guy in my sig and avy

Thanks! I think we 'll be great internet pals. Happy Dance

Susan-Storm
Yes i think this is a start of a beautiful friendship smile

You don 't know how much I love Code Lyoko. I have trading cards, DVD 's, posters, my own drawings, & books. I 'm even a part of 25 internet clubs! big grin

Susan-Storm
Hey MerMorgan02 likes Code Lyoko also. and half the forum members smile

Maikahyandowen
welcome 1526417

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome big grin

Thanks everyone, but how do you get the sig 's & avy 's?bawling

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Thank you Storm. Everyone here has made me feel very welcome!group

So, has anyone heared anything good ? Well, I 've heared alot of new j-pop & hip- hop.music

mailedbypostman
Welcome to the forums of the real...

Susan-Storm
To make an Avy

Use a picture that is about 68X68 i believe..sigs you make..must be 128 Pixels or so

ladygrim
hi welcome to killermovies ...have funwink

Thanks, Storm. I 'll be sure it 's something good! wink

I'm sooooooooo bored. It 's the weekend for crying out loud!bored

*Sxc_Sarah*
Hiya Welcome to KMC enjoy

Thank you Sxc Sarah. I'm glad you changed it from Scream to Hello Kitty cause' that was creeping me out.ermm

Otaku
Originally posted by 1526417
Thank you Sxc Sarah. I'm glad you changed it from Scream to Hello Kitty cause' that was creeping me out.ermm

Yo...Welcome big grin

What the hell is J-Pop?

mattador
Welcome! hi2 Very unique username you have there. Does it mean anything cool?

" What the hell is j-pop?"
J-pop is japanese music that sounds very western' you know like our music exept it's not in english. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, no. I believe it's what my friend's call me because i'm soooooooo smart. laughing

Aelita01
hi i luv code lyoko and hate the word hello, hi is more my thing.(also i luv getting emails)i hav a friend whose name is j-bop and is really cool she isn't into code lyoko though i think i should tell her about this website anyway. it's so much fun!

Hey, Aelita01, since you luv Code Lyoko so much, I think that you would like to know that I got reviewed from a person that works in France for Code Lyoko & they said that there Will be a 3rd season & that Ulrich & Yumi Will kiss!Jumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.