Their not as good as KMC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
No one is as advanced or cool as KMC.

I just got into a debate in another forum over a movie issue and the administrater decided to edit out all of my post from a thread but not the person's who started the argument. It was really not fair.

He then pmed me telling me to post those things in a pm and not an open forum. I said you should delete the other person's post too because he started it and not me.

Then i'm banned for some reason.

Thats exactly how it happened to. I didn't leave anything out.

KMC IS THE BEST!!!!! The mod's here aren't stupid like that. To bann someone for expressing their opinions.

BartmanX
Originally posted by Cringe

I just got into a debate in another forum over a movie issue and the administrater decided to edit out all of my post from a thread but not the person's who started the argument. It was really not fair.

He then pmed me telling me to post those things in a pm and not an open forum. I said you should delete the other person's post too because he started it and not me.

KMC IS THE BEST!!!!! The mod's here aren't stupid like that. To bann someone for expressing their opinions.

That was a stupid reason to be banned.

kmcdude

KMC is the only forum a ''star'' like myself has time for and there for must be the work of good smile Also the mods here are fantastic and give everyone a pretty fair shot.

So,yes KMC is the best.....that is why KMCDUDE bothers to come here big grin

dark_angelz
laughing

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, the mods that unfairly banned Slip and SJ!

Viva la revolucion!!!usaflag

Raz = hitler

Spearhead
omg...no.

SK deseverd it, don't turn this into another pity-slipknot thread.

Personally, I don't miss his bloody vagina threads, I don't know why you do.

The mods here are awesome since they're relaxed about what happens...until things get ridiculous. They're a good group. Even if few of them come on nowadays...

Lana
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

Raz = hitler

Oh, FFS.

Get over the damn Slipknot thing already. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

And SJ was not unfairly banned. He was a self-admitted sock who bashed and trolled, and then socked repeatedly once he was banned again.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
Oh, FFS.

Get over the damn Slipknot thing already. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

And SJ was not unfairly banned. He was a self-admitted sock who bashed and trolled, and then socked repeatedly once he was banned again.

yes It's true Esteemed, Spell jammer was just trouble and like Lana just said,I have lost count of how many socks I seen of him laughing out loud

As for Slip, Whether we like it or not he is gone,and well.........you just gotta get over it man wink

TheFilmProphet

Raz = hitler

raver

GCG
Originally posted by kmcdude
yes It's true Esteemed, Spell jammer was just trouble and like Lana just said,I have lost count of how many socks I seen of him laughing out loud

True ; i was just wondering how many he had ; i reckon about 10

Lana
I think around that...not sure, though.

DanZeke25
KMC is nothin compared to IGN. It takes a whole lot to get banned there. You can basically post anything you want as long as there is no nudity, and even if there is, you're only banned for a week.

GCG
Damn he was a feisty persistive little one ! i wouldnt be surprised seeing him AGAIN.................or would i be wrong on that ?

amity75
I stumbled upon a white nationalist forum while searching for information on an old punk band. I was incensed by the racist drivel these people were coming away with so I joined with the intention of ridiculing them at every turn. It was weird coz they were all really nice to me saying things like "We respect your opinion our friend" etc. Weird. I stopped going there.

kmcdude
Originally posted by amity75
I stumbled upon a white nationalist forum while searching for information on an old punk band. I was incensed by the racist drivel these people were coming away with so I joined with the intention of ridiculing them at every turn. It was weird coz they were all really nice to me saying things like "We respect your opinion our friend" etc. Weird. I stopped going there.

hysterical

kmcdude
Originally posted by GCG
Damn he was a feisty persistive little one ! i wouldnt be surprised seeing him AGAIN.................or would i be wrong on that ?

laughing out loud Oh yeah, Spell jammer will be back again,dont worry bout that laughing out loud

He has no life no expression

GCG
I was thinking we should flood that Nazi Teenage Twins forum and condemned their support for White supremacy.

To WAAAAARRRRRR !

Cringe
laughing out loud

Whats the website? Maybe enough of us can go there and bash their racist asses together evil face then see how nice they treat us!!!

Yeah so anyways it was pretty crappy. Theres this guy there who's a real smart-alleck and always has to reply/disagree with everything I post. He did it when I went back the forum after a few months of a hiatus. He started bashing me and my threads again so i fought back. Then instead of deleting his post the mod decides to delete my 10 WORD POST THAT SAID , i wasnt going to reply to him.

TEN WORDS!!!! That said I wasnt going to reply to him!!! He deleted that instead of deleting the other guys 3 paragraphs of stupidness. It probably because the guy is a veteran and cant be touched. I just thought it was really unfair. I still dont see why telling the administrator to delete his post to while he was at it was so offensive.

I emailed him. I'm still waiting for a reply.

kmcdude
laughing out loud

Whats the website? Maybe enough of us can go there and bash their racist asses together evil face then see how nice they treat us!!!

Yeah so anyways it was pretty crappy. Theres this guy there who's a real smart-alleck and always has to reply/disagree with everything I post. He did it when I went back the forum after a few months of a hiatus. He started bashing me and my threads again so i fought back. Then instead of deleting his post the mod decides to delete my 10 WORD POST THAT SAID , i wasnt going to reply to him.

TEN WORDS!!!! That said I wasnt going to reply to him!!! He deleted that instead of deleting the other guys 3 paragraphs of stupidness. It probably because the guy is a veteran and cant be touched. I just thought it was really unfair. I still dont see why telling the administrator to delete his post to while he was at it was so offensive.

I emailed him. I'm still waiting for a reply.

What is the forum evil face They might get a visit from KMCDUDE evil face

GCG
h*tp://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/index.php

I didnt link it so there would be no trace back at KMC.

TO WAAAAAAAAARRRRRR !

Lana
Originally posted by GCG

I'll say this. If he comes back and I'm the one to catch him first off....before one of the globals ban him, I'm gonna have some fun evil face

Though I'm rather hoping he doesn't make another appearance.

GCG
I'll say this. If he comes back and I'm the one to catch him first off....before one of the globals ban him, I'm gonna have some fun evil face

confused cant you have some 'fun' with me ?

Lana
laughing stick out tongue

Cringe
Originally posted by GCG
h*tp://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/index.php

I didnt link it so there would be no trace back at KMC.

TO WAAAAAAAAARRRRRR !

Wow. That is quite a disturbing website. It's hard to realize there actually people out there like that until you actually read what they have to say.

The fact that they use God as foundation for their work is jaw-dropping.

GCG
laughing stick out tongue

Dont worry I dont Bite....

hard flirt1

Wow. That is quite a disturbing website. It's hard to realize there actually people out there like that until you actually read what they have to say.

The fact that they use God as foundation for their work is jaw-dropping.

We could open a thread titled "Rosa Parks Dies" and see their reactions.

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
Dont worry I dont Bite....

hard flirt1

Oh? flirt1

BTW, I feel I must point out that links to other forums aren't allowed....

GCG
it wasnt linked ; it had an asterisk stick out tongue

Lana
Still the same thing stick out tongue PM the link to those who are interested if you want to share it.

GCG
not much interest in that.......rather something elseflirt

Lana
eyes oh really now......

shifty

GCG
whip2devilish indeed

Cringe
Originally posted by GCG
We could open a thread titled "Rosa Parks Dies" and see their reactions.

Done

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by GCG
True ; i was just wondering how many he had ; i reckon about 10

laughing

Cringe
Done

Nevermind. I have to be approved messed

GCG
Done

laughing out loud i havent even started yet

mailedbypostman
Blizzforums comes pretty close, if it doesn't tie. Still, KMC is 73l-l Pwnzors! cool cool

Cringe
Originally posted by GCG
laughing out loud i havent even started yet

Neither have I apparently messed

Pielover666

Raz = hitler

WOOT!!! But it's spelled revolution. but still WOOT! GO SLIP!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.