Islamic militants sink to new low

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Now they are waging jihad against teenage girls

Spearhead
these people have no ****ing pride...

i'm stopping here, lest I get banned...

amity75
Jihad? I'd like to give tham a couple of swollen Jihads!

KidRock
thats the muslim religion for ya..

FeceMan
Originally posted by KidRock
zomg ignorant redneck...or some other crap. Like, "omg tahts christianity hahaha what you do now hypocrite?"

Capt_Fantastic
One thing that I've come to understand is that Muslims are people too. Doesn't that sound like a nice sentiment? But, let me explain. Everyone that isn't muslim, is an infidel. And many rules in the muslim religion allow for the death/murder/killing of infidels. But, just like the old rules of christianity that allow slaves and murder, most christians don't subscribe to these rules anymore...nor do the vast majority of western muslims. But, a huge number of muslims in the middle-east DO believe in these archaic rules. The vast majority of muslims that live in North America and Europe, likely do not.

So, while this story is sad and discouraging, it's not a suprise. I don't think any less of these guys than I did before I read it. I don't think the death of a teenager, killed by muslim extremists, is any more a loss to humanity than I would the death of a 90 year old killed by muslims. What western culture needs to get over, is that a young man who dies in war, is no less a tragedy than when an old man dies in war. A life is a life.

*sob, sniffle, boohoo..we have to do it! FOR THE CHILDREN! OH GOD...for the children!*

What crap.

KidRock
Originally posted by FeceMan
zomg ignorant redneck...or some other crap. Like, "omg tahts christianity hahaha what you do now hypocrite?"

Don't smoke heroin before posting. Thanks.

ESP07
Taking a life is more tragic if that life is the owner of a vagina?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by ESP07

It seems that way.

FeceMan
Don't smoke heroin before posting. Thanks.
You DO realize, Jackie Malfoy incarnate, that I was merely making fun of someone who would come in here and undoubtedly post something like that?

Such as your best friend on these boards.

GCG
yawnsome people are so borinig not even a boomerang would come back at them

Darth Jello
another example of why i have no problem with capital punishment when it's deserved. I say burn the assholes and let pigs trot over their ashes. and no, islam is not inherenty evil and muslims shouldn't persecuted (translation:kidrock, you are once again an idiot). But if contact with pigs condemns someone to hell, isn't that a good deterrent? Not me tho, i love piggies. but i digress...

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by ESP07

Well, it IS worse to kill the very young and the very old. It is also worse to kill women. Reason? Said people have less of a chance of fighting back. This makes the attackers cowards for choosing such soft targets. Why didn't they attack an Indonisian policer station? Or an army unit? I know in war it's best to play as dirty as you can to win but is killing 3 teenage girls really war? Or is it just heartless murder?

tabby999
it wasn't them killing the girls cos they were girls, they killed them because of their conflicting religious beliefs. i still dont think it was an acceptable thing, but it wasn't just because they were wiomen. thats hardly the worst thing to happen to that reigon, god, Timor has had horrific things happen that make that seem pretty tame

botankus
"Islamic Militants sink to new low"

Like saying "Breaking News: 65 years later, Hitler's job approval rating has dropped from 0.9% to 0.8%!"

Hit_and_Miss
Why is it that as soon as something bad happens it gets blamed on Muslim extremists???

"Security experts have said local Islamic radicals may have been responsible for the bombings in Tentena."

May----MAY have been responsible... its not confirmed... but like most of the proof around here its all conjecture.. Just another reason to hate Muslims... huh?

(I'm in no way condoling or approving of the actions taken by Extremists/terrorists..)

heen68
Jihad actually means struggle not a holy war.

RedAlertv2
Personal struggle, at that. But it could mean both

Echuu
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Why is it that as soon as something bad happens it gets blamed on Muslim extremists???

"Security experts have said local Islamic radicals may have been responsible for the bombings in Tentena."

May----MAY have been responsible... its not confirmed... but like most of the proof around here its all conjecture.. Just another reason to hate Muslims... huh?

(I'm in no way condoling or approving of the actions taken by Extremists/terrorists..)

Um... take into context of where the crime was comitted.

Capt_Fantastic

First of all, not everything bad that happens in blamed on Muslim extremists. No one blamed Hurricane Katrina on Muslims. No one blamed the CIA leak on muslims. No one blamed Bush being reelected on muslims.

But, in the middle east, when you find three dead christians in the middle east, with their heads cut off...it's a pretty safe bet that the muslim extremeists are responsible. Beyond the fact that, ninty-nine percent of the time they claim responsiblility.

It doesn't make me hate muslims, it makes me hate muslims who take their religion too far.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
First of all, not everything bad that happens in blamed on Muslim extremists. No one blamed Hurricane Katrina on Muslims. No one blamed the CIA leak on muslims. No one blamed Bush being reelected on muslims.

But, in the middle east, when you find three dead christians in the middle east, with their heads cut off...it's a pretty safe bet that the muslim extremeists are responsible. Beyond the fact that, ninty-nine percent of the time they claim responsiblility.

It doesn't make me hate muslims, it makes me hate muslims who take their religion too far.
It's not just Muslim's... Christian's can be pretty damn extremist, but maybe not to the point of random executions, although I think that is allowed by the religion?

botankus
Originally posted by eggmayo
It's not just Muslim's... Christian's can be pretty damn extremist, but maybe not to the point of random executions, although I think that is allowed by the religion?

What about satanists? I'm not sure if they are allowed to execute humans, but when they're around...don't be a goat or a chicken.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by eggmayo

Yeah?

PVS
i guess the inquisition never happened. nor did the crusades, nor
the witch trials of salem, etc.

any religion can be perverted. many christians like to think
that their religion is somehow divinely uncorruptable...if only
they could burn those pesky history books.

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
i guess the inquisition never happened. nor did the crusades, nor
the witch trials of salem, etc.

any religion can be perverted. many christians like to think
that their religion is somehow divinely uncorruptable...if only
they could burn those pesky history books.

You're absolutely right, but the only problem I see is it's like 500 years later, which should be a concern for anyone doing that in today's world. erm Maybe in the year 2500 people will finally get it.

PVS
Originally posted by botankus
You're absolutely right, but the only problem I see is it's like 500 years later, which should be a concern for anyone doing that in today's world. erm Maybe in the year 2500 people will finally get it.

yes, amazing how the luxury of modern convenience, readiness of information,
and the lack of terror (real 'terror', not the bush administrations overuse of the word...you know, shitting your pants out of fear of whats to come) allows our sensibilities to evolve, and see senseless brutality for what it is. now, i wonder if we would be so evolved if some foreign nation swooped in every 5-10 years or so and helped put dictators into power, or bombed us all back to the stoneage? do you think we would be so morally clean then?

look what 9-11 did? a terrible tragedy, but in the face of human history,
it wasnt much at all. outragous and offensive some will say. "how dare you!" they will say. well, lets see. 1 day, 3000+ dead. thats not much at all,
and look how it shook us to our core. look how angry, hateful, and violent people were. completely blind with rage. "level the arab nation" "all those muslems should be nuked" i've heard time and time again from angry christians and jews. all over one day and 3000 dead.

now, how would we react to a few hundred days and a few hundred thousand dead? would we maintain our evolved sensability?

botankus
Well, that seems like a good explanation, but answer me this. If the story of this thread had been the same story but the beheadings had been done by Christians on Muslim teenaged girls, can you say with all honesty that your response would be similar at all to your previous post?

Nothing wrong if it isn't, but if it had been the other way around I couldn't even fathom this thread being under 400 replies at this point in time.

*EDIT* Who cares? People have different opinions and that's what message boards are for...who am I kidding?

PVS
Well, that seems like a good explanation, but answer me this. If the story of this thread had been the same story but the beheadings had been done by Christians on Muslim teenaged girls, can you say with all honesty that your response would be similar at all to your previous post?

its an odd question. i really dont think i can answer it, being so simplified.
unless you imply that i frown on christianity, which i dont. i just
frown upon the way many have twisted it into a message of intolerance
for non-christians and especially muslems. fyi, i am a christian. not very
devout at this point in my life, but i would never reject it.
the point this leads to is if some christian group murdered innocent people,
which has never happened in recent history *cough*ira*cough*, i wouldnt
see them as christians. i would know in my heart that they were just evil bastards and would never acknowledge them as part of my faith. same goes for 'christians' who preach hate and intolerance. take ann coulter (...please *rim shot* ) she may call herself a christian, but i doubt christ would...

Nothing wrong if it isn't, but if it had been the other way around I couldn't even fathom this thread being under 400 replies at this point in time.

true, but i think only the rarety of such an event would draw much attention.

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
true, but i think only the rarety of such an event would draw much attention.

Good point to consider. If it were more prevalent it would not garner as much "shock talk."

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
i wouldnt see them as christians. i would know in my heart that they were just evil bastards and would never acknowledge them as part of my faith.

Which is exactly the situation faced by many muslims in the US today.

PVS
Which is exactly the situation faced by many muslims in the US today.

all over the world even

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
all over the world even

Indeed

Bardock42
There's something going on lately in the way people view the Muslims.

There are either those people that voice their opinions agains tthem, blame and suspect them and just are all ignorant and such.

And the others is people that usually are open minded siding with them....and maybe going to far, abandinign a clear view and just generally protect the muslims and argue against christians....

Did you maybe think similar?

botankus
I would equate it to the world's view of Bardock, too, for that matter. I, along with Douglas Adams, would probably take the former argument.

Bardock42
I would equate it to the world's view of Bardock, too, for that matter. I, along with Douglas Adams, would probably take the former argument.

What the f**k?

The Latter you mean....right

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42

There are either those people that voice their opinions agains tthem, blame and suspect them and just are all ignorant and such.

And the others is people that usually are open minded siding with them....and maybe going to far, abandinign a clear view and just generally protect the muslims and argue against christians....

and there are those who cant seem to see the line between people who are muslem and people who pervert their religion to commit acts of violence and murder. i will argue that point as many times as necessary. it seems a rather weak copout to just call it christian bashing. erm

botankus
What the f**k?
It's those damn What the f**k? smilies that strongly contribute to my argument.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
and there are those who cant seem to see the line between people who are muslem and people who pervert their religion to commit acts of violence and murder. i will argue that point as many times as necessary. it seems a rather weak copout to just call it christian bashing. erm

Well yes, of course there are many opinions.

I just think some people favor the muslims more not to be connected with the Ignorant Side erm

Bardock42
It's those damn What the f**k? smilies that strongly contribute to my argument.

That Muslims are a tool of the Devil? What the f**k?

botankus
That Muslims are a tool of the Devil? What the f**k?
Alright, you're asking for it...here it comes...

What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?

Bardock42
Alright, you're asking for it...here it comes...

What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?What the f**k?

You, Sir, are strange. What the f**k?

KidRock
You DO realize, Jackie Malfoy incarnate, that I was merely making fun of someone who would come in here and undoubtedly post something like that?

Such as your best friend on these boards.

Good job, you made yourself look stupid in the process.

Capt_Fantastic

Absolutely. People who are too far-sighted, often end up cutting off their own noses to spite their faces. They want to be so open minded and altruistic, that they end up getting caught off guard. Like me, you know, I can walk past a muslim on the street and not flinch. But, let me sit down in an airport terminal and an arab sits across from me, waiting for the same plane, and I get all white-knuckled. And it doesn't go away until I get off that plane, safely. It's too bad, but I totally support racial profiling...and Arab terrorists are the cause of that position.

Do I stand against the christians? No, not all of them. I stand in opposition to extreme religious intolerance...whatever denomination. I will continue to argue against christian hate rhetoric until it's righted. I started becoming disgusted with their point of view when Clinton was in office. After I left Catholic school, where speaking against god often put me at odds with my teachers and school admins, I was allowed to speak against it socially...without having to worry about my grades suffering. That wasn't really an option in HS. My senior year, I almost failed my MANDITORY religion classes...because I didn't answer the questions the way they wanted me to. I can't tell you how many times I got booted from one of those classes during discussion.

PVS
Good job, you made yourself look stupid in the process.

you are in no position to appraise the stupidity of others.

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
i would know in my heart that they were just evil bastards and would never acknowledge them as part of my faith. same goes for 'christians' who preach hate and intolerance.
I have a question:

Where do you see Christians such as myself?

Capt_Fantastic
What are some of your stand on issues facing the country today?

FeceMan
What are some of your stand on issues facing the country today?
Do you need to ask? wink

PVS
I have a question:

Where do you see Christians such as myself?

im not going to answer that because you'll just end up taking offense and on comes another flame war.

ill just say not as bad as you think, but not very rosey either.

GCG
Originally posted by PVS
you are in no position to appraise the stupidity of others.

Why not ; Is he not a learned judge in stupidity ?

alic88

alic88

Prime example of ignorance

manny321
If you ever meet a regular Muslim kidrock you would not say such things. Meet one and talk to them, they will not chop your head off. Some of them are my close friends. However i live in a area with a very high minority population outside Toronto.

PVS
Originally posted by manny321
If you ever meet a regular Muslim kidrock you would not say such things. Meet one and talk to them, they will not chop your head off. Some of them are my close friends. However i live in a area with a very high minority population outside Toronto.

he wouldnt say a thing, you are right.
but not out of a newfound respect.
i doubt he would flex such balls in his day to day life.

Bicnarok

justdecent
Whenever I fall into a sppecific categoory of people, whether it be race or age or religion, I always try my hardest to break any mold of stereotypes... why don't other people mind?

Stealth Agent
f/uck those godamned sandniggers

i swear to god id f/uckin kill those 3 men with not a bit of hesitation

PVS
reported

Stealth Agent
forget that, they killd 3 people, id ****in kill them. Are you saying you support murderers

botankus
Are you kidding? PVS was one of the murderers. He reported you because he thinks you're on to something and he's afraid you'll turn him in to Interpol.

PVS
exactly. because lord knows since i reported you for racial slurs, i MUST be supporting murderers.

Imagawa666
Didnt i say that these people are evil and need to be exterminated? But no! People on here have a hissy fit when i suggest that. This should be your wake up call.

Stealth Agent
im not racist but those three freaks are sand******s

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
forget that, they killd 3 people, id ****in kill them. Are you saying you support murderers
Do you honestly think that murdering people is an easy thing to live with??? Knowing that your actions ended another... Sheesh... Theres too many kids who think ak'in someone will solve all the problems...

Then again.. What do you expect from someone who...
Stealth Agent's profile
8 Mile- i found this inspirational
Child grow up, learn about these people. Understand the question of WHY????

Why would these people willingly sacrafice themselves?
(I'll give you a hint, Religon isn't the main cause!)

soleran30
explain then what the REAL reason is hit_and_miss please.

Hit_and_Miss
Go read up on the middle east... I don't wana have to force my opinion on you... You should draw your own conclusions...

soleran30
I do and have however out of respect I hate to do the old ASS U ME. Know what I mean there.

Hit_and_Miss
I believe that for along time the middle east has been shit on by the USA, but there not the only ones... Long time back It use to be us (UK) who use to push them around and trample all over them, However since the USA has taken over us, They have held the middle east back, killed them and distroyed there homes, Its only natural that they would fight back. As they are not powerful enough to declair war, they fight the only way they can, Through guerilla warfare. The truth of the matter is No terrorist would want to fight, But thats the only way there going to get themselves heard,

PVS
4 factors lead to suicide bombing

1-nothing to live for (obviously)
2-extreme hatred (obviously)
3-those who promise to pay the bomber's family in return for the suicide.
4-religion.

soleron: D'OH IM RIGHT!!!!

no, you are wrong. the only role religion plays is the shakey assurance that perhaps there will be more of a reward in the afterlife. that is not the cause, but rather added motivation to light the fuse.

and no, im sorry to have to throw this in your face, but when you claim to be so knowledgable of the whole situation in the middle east...

Originally posted by soleran30
haha well since it cannot be edited I must say I was incorrect! Iraqi's didn't attack USA ........BAM and now I get my humble pie right before thanks giving......lol

§noopbert
Don't smoke heroin before posting. Thanks. I was unaware you can smoke heroin.

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
4 factors lead to suicide bombing

1-nothing to live for (obviously)
2-extreme hatred (obviously)
3-those who promise to pay the bomber's family in return for the suicide.
4-religion.

soleron: D'OH IM RIGHT!!!!

no, you are wrong. the only role religion plays is the shakey assurance that perhaps there will be more of a reward in the afterlife. that is not the cause, but rather added motivation to light the fuse.

and no, im sorry to have to throw this in your face, but when you claim to be so knowledgable of the whole situation in the middle east...

haha humor at its finest, never once did I claim to be so knowledgable however after that little mistake I went back and did read.............so hey mister ass say it again or do you think people never changesmile

PVS
mister ass

as in 'badass billy gunn'? im not sure how to take that...

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
as in 'badass billy gunn'? im not sure how to take that...

it is true some people never change smile

PVS
just have to knock you down a peg or two when you claim to be the expert smile

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
just have to knock you down a peg or two when you claim to be the expert smile

LOL fair enough stick out tongue

As long as you understand I know what really happened at 9/11 and it was the Iraqi's ! hahaha

manjaro
to bash christians ppl cite the crusades, salem witch trials, and slavery but those occurences were hundreds, and thousands of years ago repectively...this is ****ing 2006, and you still have those crazy ****s taking the words of thier holy book literally to the letter, and killing ppl left and right. the same way last week a couple of suicide bombers rammed into a building in Isreal just becuase the establishment served liqour, and the guy who slit his three daughters throats in thier sleep , becuase the oldest disobeyed him and he feared the younger ones will follow in her footsteps, and the myriads of mercy killings, stonings and beheadings that take place cuz somebody does something that is/was frowned upon 2000 ****ing years ago. these ppl are sick ****s man, and not even chrsitian fanatism at its worse is even 1/123 of what these ****ers are doing. i want to see all these extremists dead and thats all there is to it....hhmmpphh *turns back with arms folded, turns nose into air*

Ushgarak
You are fooling yourselves if you don't think religion is the major cause. Without it there might still be resistance, but I very much doubt suicide bombing would be an issue at all were it not for the religious aspect, and indeed toerrorism itself would be greatly reduced.

soleran30
Originally posted by manjaro
to bash christians ppl cite the crusades, salem witch trials, and slavery but those occurences were hundreds, and thousands of years ago repectively...this is ****ing 2006, and you still have those crazy ****s taking the words of thier holy book literally to the letter, and killing ppl left and right. the same way last week a couple of suicide bombers rammed into a building in Isreal just becuase the establishment served liqour, and the guy who slit his three daughters throats in thier sleep , becuase the oldest disobeyed him and he feared the younger ones will follow in her footsteps, and the myriads of mercy killings, stonings and beheadings that take place cuz somebody does something that is/was frowned upon 2000 ****ing years ago. these ppl are sick ****s man, and not even chrsitian fanatism at its worse is even 1/123 of what these ****ers are doing. i want to see all these extremists dead and thats all there is to it....hhmmpphh *turns back with arms folded, turns nose into air*

lol every religion is just a tool to push and pull people with leaders know this thats why its always used...................thats all these people are doing in the middle east as well. Besides christianity has its own monsters just not so visualsmile

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You are fooling yourselves if you don't think religion is the major cause. Without it there might still be resistance, but I very much doubt suicide bombing would be an issue at all were it not for the religious aspect, and indeed toerrorism itself would be greatly reduced.

Sure its a minor factor... But everyone post stupidity like

"THERE RELOIGIN IS TOO KILL USA PEOPLE... ALLA TESLLS THEM THATS KILLIN US GETS THEM A PLACE IN THERE HEAVEN I WANS SEE THEM MAKE S GLASS CRATOR OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST!!!"

Using know where does it say that suicide is the answer... only that as a last resort to free your people from the injustaces... These people have no where left to turn too...

No one wants to die... except those in pain...

soleran30
or those going to get what is it like 40 super hot virginssmile Religion may not be the only answer however it does have a rather large impact over there.

Hit_and_Miss
Its not there religion that says they got to blow themselves up... Otherwise they would of been doing it since the very start of there religion... No, there religion says they should defend themselves...

soleran30
hehe I am no muslim expert however its their leaders in my opinion using religious texts to help "motivate" these people to extreme actions. This is something that has been going on in the middle east far before the USA showed up.

manjaro
actually its 77 virgins.. what injustices tho, these sick bastards have been carrying on way b4 the US went after thier oil...the ones in the phillipines are chopping ppls heads off when they dont get a ransom, money which they use to buy more guns, and terrorize more ppl with, and when they make thier home videos you see them thier kid nap victims and an entire village supporting them. and the muslims in North africa are the biggest cuases of genocide and cicvil unrest, some of them even own slaves. so i think the US should just say **** it, Since Bush is two ham samswiches away from being a dictator anyway, i say since heat and sand makes glass, when we're done Iraq should look like superman's apartment in the anarctic, then we should just swing around and clear out the entire jungle of the phillipines, and make a trek to north africa and show these muslim bastards who's boss.....then just brtue froce their oil and the rest of thier natural resources to boot....that'll show em big grin

PVS
so in other words, you declare the moral high ground because muslims (as you claim) support genocide. your solution is to kill them all (genocide).

you dont see the blatant hypocrisy?

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
so in other words, you declare the moral high ground because muslims (as you claim) support genocide. your solution is to kill them all (genocide).

you dont see the blatant hypocrisy?

Maybe however I see a solution as well! Haha evil face bunny

PVS
no expression

Hit_and_Miss
I agree with them PVS... Genocide is the solution...

If you IQ is under 100... die....

Then I won't have to listen to anymore propergander puppets...

soleran30
I agree with them PVS... Genocide is the solution...

If you IQ is under 100... die....

Then I won't have to listen to anymore propergander puppets...

well then when are you being executed? laughing Oh and make sure to pray firstsmile

Hit_and_Miss
If my IQ is under 100... Sure Then I won't have to worry that I'm infecting the world with stupid...

PVS
well then when are you being executed? laughing Oh and make sure to pray firstsmile

what made you think he was referring to you?
especially to warrant such a witty and clever
"i know you are but what am i" comeback? no expression

Hit_and_Miss
"arg... no the much fabled, what am I comeback... Theres nothing that can counter such a powerful attack..." Goku, 5 seconds before He died..

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
what made you think he was referring to you?
especially to warrant such a witty and clever
"i know you are but what am i" comeback? no expression

Ahh always looking for the last jab.................dig deeper the hole isn't there yet..........

and back on topic

to bad religion in this case isn't the opiate of the people, cuz they would all be passed out not caring yes bunny

Hit_and_Miss
Ahh always looking for the last jab.................dig deeper the hole isn't there yet..........

Last jab??? You were out for the count on the first punch!!! since then hes just been floggin the dead horse... Thou it is funny watching him go!!!

manjaro
can we just get back to calling for the heads of al muslims pleasebig grin...yeah kill em all!!!

Hit_and_Miss
Seriously... just go join your local kkk... they won't mind hearing your rubbish... No one else here is racist enought to call that "a point of view"..

PVS
...barring a couple of members of coarse

manjaro
ummm....yeah...about that..... that woudlnt work seeing as how Im black and allbig grin im not racist i just like saying stupid stuff, but i do think all the militants and the old school clerics should die horribly tho.

*imppression of muslim guy* "wait..is tha..is that a woman getting and education, and walking thru the streets without a male escort? STONE HER!!!!!"

"are those young girls actually listening, and dancing to western songs? BEHEAD THEM!!!"

tell me one good reason why ****ers like these shouldnt die

Hit_and_Miss
What??? being black doesn't mean your instantly not a racist!!! Black and whites aren't the only races...

And you my friend are a black whos racist towards the middle east...

"tell me one good reason why ****ers like these shouldnt die"

The idea of just cutting the head of weeds doesn't work... Weeds have roots.. You need to get rid of all the roots to stop weeds coming back..

I.E, Killing them will only cause more terrorists to rise up, You need to stop them wanting to be terrorists to solve the problem... One of those situations where violence doesn't work...

PVS
so since you're black you're not racist?

well shit, im italian and thus the butt of so many racial jokes.
does that mean i get to say whatever racist crap i wish and not
be a racist?

that would RULE!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
Dam... I'm 1/2 english, 1/4 italian and 1/4 polish... But my skin is white... So I can be a racist.. Maybe if I got it tattoo'd on my head I'm italian and polish I can get away with racism!!!

Pvs is right.... That would total rule!!!!

Stealth Agent
Im not racism towards any individual muslim, arab. But majority of them do act a certain way.

And i do mean what i said, once i get into the army and if i do get shipped out to iraq. If i saw some cold hearted shit like that id f/uckin kill them.

BTW my profile is outdated by litterally over a year no exhaderation it has been a long time since ive been on. I havnt been on in a long time.

PVS
i have found that most often when someone begins a sentence with "not to be racist..." the conclusion of that sentence is racist.

thats like saying "not to be mean, but you're ugly"

Stealth Agent
Your right im being somewhat'a hypocrit. I am racist in a way. But i dont act on it. I dont act on any racistness untill i know the person otherwise i dont judge them.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Your right im being somewhat'a hypocrit. I am racist in a way. But i dont act on it. I dont act on any racistness untill i know the person otherwise i dont judge them.

Is that like saying I won't hate you, until I meet you?

Hit_and_Miss
Why do you have to be shipped to iraq before you start killing people???

Why don't you go police the streets in da USA, and whack any hick who steps out of line???

Or you can take the easy way out and kill all those homeless, staving and jobless ones in iraq...

Capt_Fantastic
Maybe however I see a solution as well! Haha evil face bunny

See, you don't really know how to support genocide with any measure of panache. When you call for genocide, call for it across the board, with a group of people that we are all negativley effected by: say?...stupid people. Then, everyone will agree with you, on top of actually being right. All stupid people must die. That's a good one, because there are stupid muslims, christians, jews, etc, etc.

soleran30
See, you don't really know how to support genocide with any measure of panache. When you call for genocide, call for it across the board, with a group of people that we are all negativley effected by: say?...stupid people. Then, everyone will agree with you, on top of actually being right. All stupid people must die. That's a good one, because there are stupid muslims, christians, jews, etc, etc.

actually I believe I had made that specific comment because some people take themselves so seriously here I felt the need to lighten up..........I mean seriously it had a bunny in it! pirate

Capt_Fantastic
actually I believe I had made that specific comment because some people take themselves so seriously here I felt the need to lighten up..........I mean seriously it had a bunny in it! pirate

I mean seriously, mine didn't have a bunny in it. But, that doesn't make it any less light hearted than your post.

soleran30
yeah but I was looking for panache in yours not light hearted but panache................I mean the word alone makes me think of crepes! On that note fundamentalists rock the world with either religion or stupidity or are they really one in the same!hoover

manjaro
What??? being black doesn't mean your instantly not a racist!!! Black and whites aren't the only races...

no i was just saying that being black i cant join the KKK laughing

The idea of just cutting the head of weeds doesn't work... Weeds have roots.. You need to get rid of all the roots to stop weeds coming back..
hey , like that idea evil face evil face

manjaro
Why do you have to be shipped to iraq before you start killing people???

Why don't you go police the streets in da USA, and whack any hick who steps out of line???

Or you can take the easy way out and kill all those homeless, staving and jobless ones in iraq...

i told you man you have the best ideas cool

Uberking Robert
"The page you requested was not found." Damned thing doesn't work.

Uberking Robert
From what I've gathered from the few of your posts I've read, three teenage girls were killed by sand negros over extremely gay religious matters. Well I don't support the bullshit feminist idea that women are more important than us or that they deserve special rights, or that killing a woman is somehow worse than killing a man. I don't believe that violence against women is somehow worse than violence against men. And that's an interesting thing. There's no term "violence against men", in spite of the fact that men are the large majority of victims of violent crimes. Interesting, no? When the Rodney King Beating happened they called it "violence against blacks", not "violence against men". When the Battle of the Somme happened they called it "glory", not a "massacre". The number of men who have been killed by violence surpasses the number of women who have died that way by easily millions of times. Yet, all of a sudden it's a special crime when an uppity ***** is smacked back down.

And the real problem here is all this "understanding" bullshit. You all go around acting like not all Muslims are terrorists or that these that do are only a small number of them and don't represent the minority and most Muslims don't want to kill us. Hey retards! Guess what?! THEY DO. All Muslims want to destroy the west. The problem isn't all these right wing folks who want to blow these camel****ers right to Hell where they belong, the problem is political correctness. If it weren't for political correctness this whole "terrorist" business would have been taken care of many years ago. In fact, we wouldn't even have had the 2001 WTC bombing. Because of political correctness there's a law or policy or something that security guards at airports are no longer allowed to detain and search young, Arabic-looking Muslim men and now must instead detain and search white 80+ year old war vets, in spite of the blatant FACT that terrorists are young, Arabic-looking Muslim men. Do you really want to know how retarded PC is? Now folks have taken to calling terrorists "extremists" because they're afraid of offending them. What the ****? They're already offended by all western civilization, including our "political correctness"! There's no point in bothering to try to not offend people who want to kill you. They're already going to try their best no matter what you do. The more of these politically correct laws we allow to pass the more the camel jockeys are going to be able to strike at us. Then, the PC police will come along and say that we should make more politically correct laws instead of dealing with these buggers the way we should: With the bad end of a gun.

You wanna clear up this terrorist business? Drag the PC-supporters out into the street, put them on their knees and shoot them each in the back of the head Nazi-style like they deserve. Then the carpetriding toweltwisters. To make the world safe all you have to do is nuke Carbombya or whatever it's called.

manjaro
vent on brotha!..... vent i say!

Hit_and_Miss
Ok... Uberking Robert, you have far too many problems... I think the best bet for you is to actually go to there place... See how they live, and then understand... We did that to them. Then try saying any of that crap with conviction... Honestly! What kinda crap do they teach you in school??? Violence isn't the answer...

Manjaro... You really should think, if he wasn't blaming "sand negros" he would be hating the regular "negros"...

soleran30
Ok... Uberking Robert, you have far too many problems... I think the best bet for you is to actually go to there place... See how they live, and then understand... We did that to them. Then try saying any of that crap with conviction... Honestly! What kinda crap do they teach you in school??? Violence isn't the answer...

Manjaro... You really should think, if he wasn't blaming "sand negros" he would be hating the regular "negros"...

Hahaha "we" didn't give them their religion they chose that on their own. However we did help to build their infrastructure from the ground upsmile

Hit_and_Miss
don't your mean SOLD them the infrastructure..

And ya know why you knew exactly where to bomb to cripple them??

And now your reselling them the infrastructure, And all the contracts go to all the bush supporting companies!eek! YAY!! No one looses out!...

*cept all the iraqies, But who cares??? Who are they to complain that we bombed them to the ground, then charge them to rebuild...*

soleran30
don't your mean SOLD them the infrastructure..

And ya know why you knew exactly where to bomb to cripple them??

And now your reselling them the infrastructure, And all the contracts go to all the bush supporting companies!eek! YAY!! No one looses out!...

*cept all the iraqies, But who cares??? Who are they to complain that we bombed them to the ground, then charge them to rebuild...*

maybe however islamic fundamentalists are the serious suck.

Hit_and_Miss
wow... What a point... Its not like you would be mad if you had to live in squalla.. Or your home was bombed by "accident" and just be happy that your free now! Neva mind you don't have running water, jobs or electricity!

Yes they problem is there "serious suck"ing lives...

soleran30
haha I don't need to be tremendously insightful with this............

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/notislam/misconceptions.html

I mean you don't have to read the whole quran however that certainly gives someone a much better idea why so many of the middle eastern people fall into the religion and take action stereotype.

Hit_and_Miss
hang on.... whats your point???

Please spell it out for me...

Uberking Robert

Lol I'm not going to Carbombya. It's a toilet country. People hang their asses out the windows and shit in the streets there. And I don't give a rabbit **** how they live. I just want those sand monkeys to die so that they'll stop threatening my country. And violence IS the answer. Think about it. If we killl all the sand monkeys who's going to threaten the west? Nobody. Exactly. And how do you think we solved the problem of World War 2? By killing lots and lots of Krauts and Japs. Exactly my point.

soleran30
To use religion to fuels horrible acts is just retarded. To place blame on the US in that capacity is retarded. They are doing things like killing women and what not without the USA adding to any hardship .

Hit_and_Miss
To use religion to fuels horrible acts is just retarded. To place blame on the US in that capacity is retarded. They are doing things like killing women and what not without the USA adding to any hardship .

Yes there culture does lack in some areas. But in time they will realise that those acts were wrong... the same with alot of countries.

The US is the number 1 source of most of there problems in the past. The country is in that state due to US intavention..

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
Lol I'm not going to Carbombya. It's a toilet country. People hang their asses out the windows and shit in the streets there. And I don't give a rabbit **** how they live. I just want those sand monkeys to die so that they'll stop threatening my country. And violence IS the answer. Think about it. If we killl all the sand monkeys who's going to threaten the west? Nobody. Exactly. And how do you think we solved the problem of World War 2? By killing lots and lots of Krauts and Japs. Exactly my point.

Seriously... You really do need help.. I can't see anything good coming from you... Have you no soul for the people who want to live there life? Do you not want to help you fellow man?

Or should we just wipe out everyone cept for the White americans???

soleran30
Seriously... You really do need help.. I can't see anything good coming from you... Have you no soul for the people who want to live there life? Do you not want to help you fellow man?

Or should we just wipe out everyone cept for the White americans???

he seems pretty comical to mesmile I mean he is offering to help his fellow man...............mostly US fellow men but stillsmile

Uberking Robert
I'm not an American. Americans suck ballz. They're a bunch of moonshining inbred hillbillies. If ur an American it means that your mother is your sister and your sister is your daughter. They're probably both your cousins too.

Hit_and_Miss
ah... So where do you come from??? Please tell me your not english!!

Adam_PoE
ah... So where do you come from??? Please tell me your not english!!

The same place all socks come from.

Hit_and_Miss
the tumbledryer?

Uberking Robert
HOSERS ARE THE MASTER RACE!!! HEIL BOB MCKENZIE! HEIL DOUG MCKENZIE!

manjaro
ok....im gonna go out on a limb and say that canadians arent allowed to be hardnosed racists, you all are too cute and lovable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.