Stupid things white supremist say.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
Here's something I found on a white-power forum today. It was written by the administrator for that forum.

Pastor Wickstrom had the idea of always addressing a non-white by their race when you are talking to a fellow white person, even if they are not a WN.

Such as "Did you hear that the Negro Mr. Jackson lost his job down at the mill?"

Or....

"Did you hear that the Jew Abe Kirchenbaum opened up a check cashing facility up the street?"

That way it is obvious to everyone that the subject matter involves a non-white, someone who is unlike themselves.

leana marie
what does it matter if it involves a non-white? thats stupid...

jerlark386
Yea, whats with all this white supremsist stuff Cringe? Whats with the hate?

Cinemaddiction
Why were you on that forum, anyway?

jerlark386
I think Cringe might become a white supremist, if he is'nt already.

gamewarrior
Originally posted by Cringe
Here's something I found on a white-power forum today. It was written by the administrator for that forum.

Pastor Wickstrom had the idea of always addressing a non-white by their race when you are talking to a fellow white person, even if they are not a WN.

Such as "Did you hear that the Negro Mr. Jackson lost his job down at the mill?"

Or....

"Did you hear that the Jew Abe Kirchenbaum opened up a check cashing facility up the street?"

That way it is obvious to everyone that the subject matter involves a non-white, someone who is unlike themselves.
I dont understand why some people have to be like that. Were all equal no matter what color you are. Whats with being white that makes you so superior?

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

detective

GCG
Originally posted by jerlark386
I think Cringe might become a white supremist, if he is'nt already.

He isnt ;

We are thinking of going TO WAAAAAAAAARRRRR ! on the Prussian Blue Nazi sisters policies

Cringe
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

GCG posted a link and we decided to invade the place evil face but I still have to get approval.It's so dumb.

And I cant be white supremist. Im a beaner! (mexican :blinksmile

GCG
Originally posted by Cringe
GCG posted a link and we decided to invade the place evil face but I still have to get approval.It's so dumb.

And I cant be white supremist. Im a beaner! (mexican :blinksmile

Nor have I got any approval. I think i will have to show them Right-wing credentials to be accepted.

Cringe
lol. Good luck!

Cringe
wait! DO WE HAVE TO BE WOMEN!?!?

jerlark386
I would'nt try it Cringe, they can probably tell you a mexican just by your posts. They got white detection spy radar.

toot
alien

Noble Strong

Strangelove
deadthread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.