How powerful is the Ultimate Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In the Ultimate Marvel continuity, Juggernaut was apparently a mutant drafted into the Weapon X Program. He did not appear to be the indestructible, mystically empowered villain from Earth 616, but rather a mutant with superhuman strength comparable to Colossus. His real name has not yet been revealed, and he was liberated from servitude when the Weapon X Program was terminated by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D. Recently, in the Ultimate X-Men 2005 annual, Juggernaut was bonded with a gem stolen by Rogue and Gambit called the Cyttorak Gem. Though its full repercussions are unknown, Juggernaut did describe himself as feeling "better than ever."

willRules
Spoiler don't read below if you don't want to find out about ultimate X-men

I read somewhere that ultimate Gambit and Juggernaut got killed when the fought each other and rogue absorbed the dying Gambits personality, ablities etc..............

8bitChris
I have the issue and that is what happend.

In regular 616 Marvel the Gem of Cyttorak was what gave Cain Marko his powers. The only real difference to him from his Ultimate version is that in 616 he's not a mutant.

The 616 counterparts are supposed to be more powerful than their Ultimate counterparts. So for now, i'm going to say Classic Juggs is more powerful. It's an easy decision seeing as Ultimate Juggs has only been seen what? Twice?

I know Ultimate Juggs was supposed to have died with Gambit in that annual, but I don't see him dying because a building fell on him.

golem370
So when he became the Juggernaut again he lost the Strength and Durablilty and just became regular Classic Juggernaut?It sounds like to me that he was a mutant with strength compareable to Colossus and then became the Ultimate Juggernaut increasing his strength because Marko was a normal man then with the gem became as strong as thor.

snoopdogg
Juggernaut was just a superstrong mutant but when he was imbued with the gem he gained even more power.

And that buliding didnt kill him either.

willRules
Ultimate Colossus is supposed to be alot stronger than regular 616 colossus, however Ultimate Juggernaut is stronger still. He knocked out colossus and trashed the mansion in the return to weapon X storyline.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.