Should I do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
So... There's this dance at school where the girls ask the guys called Tolo. I'm thinking about hitting on this Senior in my P.E. class... but I'm a lowly sophomore. Should I do it anyway? If so, then how should I go about doing it.

Susan-Storm
Go for it. Try something New smile

Neo_Version 7
If KMC has taught me anything, it's HIT ON THE SENIORS.

dark_angelz
Go for it.

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So... There's this dance at school where the girls ask the guys called Tolo. I'm thinking about hitting on this Senior in my P.E. class... but I'm a lowly sophomore. Should I do it anyway? If so, then how should I go about doing it.

if you want to leave a lasting impression, walk up to her, pin her up against the wall and kiss her... and then just coolly walk away... don't even look back...

when i was junior i had this huge unbelievable crush on this senior and i was SO gonna follow through with this plan myself on the last day of school, but then i found out he kind of had a thing with one of my teammates on the tennis team. she was a friend so i couldn't go through with it.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
if you want to leave a lasting impression, walk up to her, pin her up against the wall and kiss her... and then just coolly walk away... don't even look back...

when i was junior i had this huge unbelievable crush on this senior and i was SO gonna follow through with this plan myself on the last day of school, but then i found out he kind of had a thing with one of my teammates on the tennis team. she was a friend so i couldn't go through with it.

I could've just read that post without looking at the poster and I still wouldn've came to the conclusion that it was FJ. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
then if she doesnt like you u look like a dick and youll never get her

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I could've just read that post without looking at the poster and I still wouldn've came to the conclusion that it was FJ. stick out tongue

what can i say? swank

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
then if she doesnt like you u look like a dick and youll never get her \
you're quite the optimist. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
as always stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
then if she doesnt like you u look like a dick and youll never get her

Hey, at least he gets to kiss her stick out tongue

The True Fear
give her ruffies

powerfulone1987
he/she also gets the chance to get disciplined severely by the school if the girl/boy doesn't like this approach or him/her and says it's sexual harrasment.

And he/she is online asking for help if they should ask. You went right pass the asking phase and went to "pin up against the wall and kiss".

Yeah, i'm sure they'll take that approach without question.

powerfulone1987
You shouldn't do it.

PunisherFan33
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh go for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.