Just checking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Is there anyone on the planet who thinks episodes I or II are superior to III?

ArthasKnight
I don't know, I haven't talked to every being on Earth.

bobcrickett
Probably not. Maybe if you're under the age of 6...

Ushgarak
Gah, a friend of mine on my course thinks AOTC is better than the other two.

And you know what? She thinks Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones film.

How do these things HAPPEN?

Canadadude
Ushgarak, you have a strange friend there. I would like to hear the reasons why AOTC is the best of the PT

DenKi
Episode 3 isnt THAT GOOD, Its only abit better than episode 2

JediLikeToDance
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Gah, a friend of mine on my course thinks AOTC is better than the other two.

And you know what? She thinks Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones film.

How do these things HAPPEN?

AOTC is a lot better than TPM. But it falls short of ROTS, IMO.

I can see how someone would like Temple of Doom more than the other two. Personally, I like them all equally, maybe Raiders of the Lost Ark a little more than the other two.

But let's face it, The Phantom Menace is garbage.

Sesse
AOTC is the only one with a forced romance plot.

overlord
This noob who calls himself supershadow thinks the phantom menace is the best movie of all times, because of the money it made and a character named Jar Jar Gabore.

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
This noob who calls himself supershadow thinks the phantom menace is the best movie of all times, because of the money it made and a character named Jar Jar Gabore. Ya gotta stop bringing up Supershadow man...They're losing their "quality."

overlord
Well it wasn't a joke this time. That's why it's low quality, it's the aweful truth..

truejedi
I think that the darth maul obi wan Qui Gonn fight/ padme firefight getting her throne back/ gungan war/ naboo pilots attacking the control ship scenes is one of the best cut action scenes in all of star wars. I think PM is one of my least favorite episodes, but for those 10 minutes, its about the best.

Tangible God
Yeah I always enjoyed the scenes from the beginning of the Maul duel, to the end of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.