Harvest Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
This game is one of my favorite games...EVER..I love this game even though there is only farming and no violence what so ever, but Harvest moon 64 is the best to me.....Harvest moon friends of mineral town is a good gba game but i hate how they changed every ones role that they did in the 64. Harvest moon a wonderful life for GC is not as fun as 64 and they changed all the people mad but it had the best graphics and more things to do.

powerfulone1987
This seemed like my type of game, after all I did get Animal Town.

This summer I actually ran across the Gamecube Harves Moon game but decided not to get it b/c it's a fairly old game and I wasn't sure if i could get into the whole farming thing and all of the tedious task that go along with that.

TwisterGameX
I dn why but I love games like this..of course people think I am wierd outside...bastards.

thomasgeorge
harvest moon is the best handheld game ever but oh a wonderfullife was shit

Lana
I've never actually played it.....maybe I should pick up the N64 version.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
I've never actually played it.....maybe I should pick up the N64 version.

The 64 one was the best to me...if you like that type of games.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
This game is one of my favorite games...EVER..I love this game even though there is only farming and no violence what so ever, but Harvest moon 64 is the best to me.....Harvest moon friends of mineral town is a good gba game but i hate how they changed every ones role that they did in the 64. Harvest moon a wonderful life for GC is not as fun as 64 and they changed all the people mad but it had the best graphics and more things to do.

Harvest moon is awesome... I have the SNES, GB, GBA & GC versions.. I've always been a big fan. What's not good about a farming simulator, seriously?

SNES version takes the cake IMO.

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
Happy Dance other people will just say...farming sick without playing it. damn thsoe people mad

Damn right... I can see this thread getting a few negative remarks by people who have not played it... idiots.

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
did you beat the 64 one. I am like at 30 years and my father(in the game) aon year like 3 or so said you F*ucking failure of a son...you did nothing, so I retsarted the game and now I have endless money that will never run out.

Which girl did you get ?

I never had the N64 one... it never came out in England.

TwisterGameX

Lana

TwisterGameX
That sucks sad

Well, if I can find the N64 version I'll get it, I've been wanting to play these games for a while (one of my friends LOVES them and she says that I'd like them).

64 version>>>> all versions but the only thing is since it is an old game, it has no graphics.

There is also this one for Gba which is good too but they changed everyones roles and the music is not on par with 64

Lana
N64 games still have good graphics, even though they're old stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
N64 games still have good graphics, even though they're old stick out tongue

Oh yeah also when I lost my harvest moon 64 I ran to the store to get another one and the guy laughed at me and said this game is rare!!!! so it will be so damn hard to find it anywhere(since it's so enjoyable Happy Dance ) I was pissed but later that month...some one found me my game thank god because I put alot of time in that lovable game.

§P0oONY
That sucks sad

Well, if I can find the N64 version I'll get it, I've been wanting to play these games for a while (one of my friends LOVES them and she says that I'd like them).

I picked up a Paper Mario N64 cartridge last weekend at a car boot sale for 50P..... don't they realise it's rare?.... morons.

Lana

TwisterGameX
Thi sgame is one of the games I love and treasure along with my sonic mega collection.

TwisterGameX
Get this game everyone it's like half a dollar now. Harvest moon 64 only!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.