O.o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheScareCrow
Did A thread just dissapear or am I imagining things? o.o???

jerlark386
Yea, its gone. Guess what that means. Its about that time.

TheScareCrow
Yeah ush is on and TTF is banned.

*Writes the name of yet another banned member*

kmcdude
That's what I thought jawdrop

First time I have seen that What the f**k?

TheScareCrow
Originally posted by kmcdude
That's what I thought jawdrop

First time I have seen that What the f**k?
Dude your threads closed...

kmcdude
They usually just close the thread....

OMG!!!

I know where he moved it ! The mod forum ! I bet ya's eek!

TheScareCrow

OMG!!!

I can see it happening laughing

jerlark386
Yea, remember the banning picnic?

kmcdude
Originally posted by TheScareCrow
Dude your threads closed...

mad HE CANT DO THAT

Clovie
guess he can, and he did erm

jerlark386
In best mortal kombat voice..

"You're thread is next!"

"Fatality!"

TheScareCrow
Originally posted by Clovie
guess he can, and he did erm

Nice Sid Clovie.......I think It was kinda Unfair, but...hes a mod...he has the power..

Ken Kenobi
Yeah ush is on and TTF is banned.

*Writes the name of yet another banned member*

Quit your whining, the guy wanted to be banned.

OMG!!!

So what, threads go there all the time when they are completely inappropriate to be left on public view.

mad HE CANT DO THAT

Haha, about time.

Originally posted by jerlark386
In best mortal kombat voice..

"You're thread is next!"

"Fatality!"

Hope so, this forum needs to be cleaned up.

TheScareCrow
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Quit your whining, the guy wanted to be banned.

So what, threads go there all the time when they are completely inappropriate to be left on public view.

Haha, about time.

Hope so, this forum needs to be cleaned up.

Guess What Buddy...

You
Are
A
Douche...

Okay, I've Said What many Are thinking, I'm going to bed.

bilb
oh FFS.. dude wanted & needed to be banned.. Ush is a mod which means he has both the authority & the obligation to take such action where he seems fit.. Read the forum rules before you start whining.. and if you dont like em theres a whole big ole' place called the World Wide Web where you can go play erm

Ken Kenobi
Guess What Buddy...

You
Are
A
Douche...

Okay, I've Said What many Are thinking, I'm going to bed.

So I'm a douche for telling you to get over it because TTF WANTED to be banned? Other than that I just told the truth of what happened to his thread and that the OTF needs to be cleaned up. By my count you are the ass here. Resorting to member bashing when I, personally did nothing wrong. smile Thank you and good day.

TheScareCrow
So I'm a douche for telling you to get over it because TTF WANTED to be banned? Other than that I just told the truth of what happened to his thread and that the OTF needs to be cleaned up. By my count you are the ass here. Resorting to member bashing when I, personally did nothing wrong. smile Thank you and good day.

That Doesn't Change anything. Everything In The Forum is BIASED . A mod will let a member who posts alot and is around for a year or two get away with stuff that if someone new did, They would be banned. Thats pretty god damn Biased to me. Its all about popularity with the Mods.

Sir Mist
Who. Gives. A. Shit.

TheScareCrow
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Who. Gives. A. Shit.
Good Point.

bilb
That Doesn't Change anything. Everything In The Forum is BIASED . A mod will let a member who posts alot and is around for a year or two get away with stuff that if someone new did, They would be banned. Thats pretty god damn Biased to me. Its all about popularity with the Mods.

testify oh ye wise member of less than one month!

or are you a sock? stick out tongue

detective inquiring minds want to know shifty

Ken Kenobi

No, the forum isn't run like that.

I've seen people here for over 2 years or more get banned for the same shit you and your butt buddies are pulling today.

TheScareCrow
No, the forum isn't run like that.

I've seen people here for over 2 years or more get banned for the same shit you and your butt buddies are pulling today.

Yes but where the Friends with the mods? Nope

Ken Kenobi
I'm not friends with all of the mods. smile

In fact I hate a couple of them.

Sir Mist
Yes but where the Friends with the mods? Nope

What the f**k?

Ken Kenobi
Hehe, Restricted. laughing out loud

Clovie
of course it is biased.
and of course it doesn't matter how long you are here. messed

btw why did Ush banned half of the OTF? erm

Sir Mist
I didnt even notice some people who got banned....esteemedleader is gone too....

Clovie
exactly messed it's just insane........

*Natalie~Luver*
I'd love to see you get banned.

Clovie
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
I'd love to see you get banned. me? sure. I'll get self banned only for your pleasure. happy

Sir Mist
I'd love to see you get banned.

Says the member whos already been banned once for bashing smile

*Natalie~Luver*
no silly, I was talking to the girl above you

Clovie
no silly, I was talking to the girl above you oh...okay happy

no wait..it was saying 'guy' earlier blink

Lana
*starts sounding like a broken record*

When people get banned, it's for a reason. Bashing mods because of their decisions is NOT a good idea.

TTF was trying to get himself banned, he's lucky he was so already before I noticed the post he made over in the VG forum bashing me for telling people to stop fighting.

Sir Mist
no silly, I was talking to the girl above you

Why?

Clovie
and bashing mods coz of personal reasons? *just curious* happy

*Natalie~Luver*
TTF bashed me. called me a "dyke". the sausage smuggler

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Lana
*starts sounding like a broken record*

When people get banned, it's for a reason. Bashing mods because of their decisions is NOT a good idea.

TTF was trying to get himself banned, he's lucky he was so already before I noticed the post he made over in the VG forum bashing me for telling people to stop fighting.

Lana for global ninja

Lana
laughing

BTW, guys, please report any bashing, makes it easier for us....

Sir Mist
laughing

BTW, guys, please report any bashing, makes it easier for us....

Was that for mine? Cause I forgot to quote...I edited ninja

damn, looks like you did too.....sneaky sneaky..

*Natalie~Luver*
I did before!, but nothing happened

Lana

The laughing smilie was aimed at your post, the note about reporting bashing and the such was for everyone but especially at *Natalie~Luver* who said TTF had bashed her before.

I did before!, but nothing happened

He may have been warned or something, I don't know.

Clovie
laughing

BTW, guys, please report any bashing, makes it easier for us.... why would I be doing anything to make mods job easier?
mods are not doing anything to make my life easier.

Lana
why would I be doing anything to make mods job easier?
mods are not doing anything to make my life easier.

Then don't b!tch and complain about people getting away with breaking rules, because we're not psychic and can't be everywhere. This IS a huge forum, you know. And it's our jobs to enforce the rules, not make everyone's lives easier.

Trust me, I'm now realizing what a hard time modding this place can be, and the shit that the mods get for doing their jobs.

*Natalie~Luver*

ummm. No she didn't

Lana
ummm. No she didn't

Yeah I did, I thought the "why" was directed at me, I edited when I saw it wasn't.

Sir Mist
ummm. No she didn't

yeah she did, she posted stuff saying 'why what? why was ttf banned..' etc etc...and I thought that was posted because I said 'why' without quoting...

Sir Mist
Dammit!mad Stop beating me to the punch! mad

Clovie
Then don't b!tch and complain about people getting away with breaking rules, because we're not psychic and can't be everywhere. This IS a huge forum, you know. And it's our jobs to enforce the rules, not make everyone's lives easier.

Trust me, I'm now realizing what a hard time modding this place can be, and the shit that the mods get for doing their jobs. Have you ever seen me bitching about people getting away with breaking the rules? I don't think so.

and I see how much you can change within two days of having POWAH.

*Natalie~Luver*
I sure as hell would

Ken Kenobi
Have you ever seen me bitching about people getting away with breaking the rules? I don't think so.

It's called responsibility. Deal with it.

Lana
Have you ever seen me bitching about people getting away with breaking the rules? I don't think so.

I have not changed at all, Clovie dear. It's just that I'm now realizing how much flak the mods get for doing their jobs. And I think it's quite ridiculous. Someone gets banned for breaking rules repeatedly and half the damn OTF rises up against the mods.

I have had power -- and much more of it -- on other sites LONG before I was made mod here, remember.

Clovie
I have not changed at all, Clovie dear. It's just that I'm now realizing how much flak the mods get for doing their jobs. And I think it's quite ridiculous. Someone gets banned for breaking rules repeatedly and half the damn OTF rises up against the mods.

I have had power -- and much more of it -- on other sites LONG before I was made mod here, remember. yes you have changed.

and I couldn't care less about random people getting banned for breaking idiotic rules.

it is about the general attitude. nothing more.

and while being mod or admin whereelse.. you were still being self, and now it seems I don't know you anymore. all.
thanks for listening

edit: and I was really happy to see you promoted sad

nitro-swicked
bye *waves*

Lana
yes you have changed.

and I couldn't care less about random people getting banned for breaking idiotic rules.

it is about the general attitude. nothing more.

and while being mod or admin whereelse.. you were still being self, and now it seems I don't know you anymore. all.
thanks for listening

edit: and I was really happy to see you promoted sad

My attitude has always been like this. It's just as I said. For the first time I'm realizing how much crap the mods have to deal with for enforcing rules - I've already gotten a bit of it myself in my section. And it's ridiculous. It's not changing because of power, because trust me, I don't WANT to have to come down on people.

You're not listening, Clovie. I swear sometimes you're so set in your attitude that everyone is against you that it makes you blind and deaf to everything else. I do count you among my friends, remember.

*Natalie~Luver*
I don't care. If anyone gave me a negative reaction or bashed me. I'd bash them back no bother

Clovie
My attitude has always been like this. It's just as I said. For the first time I'm realizing how much crap the mods have to deal with for enforcing rules - I've already gotten a bit of it myself in my section. And it's ridiculous. It's not changing because of power, because trust me, I don't WANT to have to come down on people.

You're not listening, Clovie. I swear sometimes you're so set in your attitude that everyone is against you that it makes you blind and deaf to everything else. I do count you among my friends, remember. cry

I know about that erm
but power is changing people. it's proven already.

so it is not that I'm not good enough for you now? cry

and the world is against me. always.

I don't care. If anyone gave me a negative reaction or bashed me. I'd bash them back no bother how would you react when someone called you a liar?

Ken Kenobi
cry

I know about that erm
but power is changing people. it's proven already.

how would you react when someone called you a liar?

OMFG.

Clovie
what?

Ken Kenobi
First you say things about Lana for having power, but when she says something about you, you start crying.

§P0oONY
Power doesn't change everyone..... I see no change in Lana....

Clovie
First you say things about Lana for having power, but when she says something about you, you start crying. erm... yes. coz she said she didn't stop liking me, what surprised me erm

and I don't seen what is your problem. if you wanna me shut up, kill m,e I promise that will work very well.

Ken Kenobi
erm... yes. coz she said she didn't stop liking me, what surprised me erm

and I don't seen what is your problem. if you wanna me shut up, kill m,e I promise that will work very well.

I don't hate you. Geez.

It's your constant whining that irritates me.

Clovie
I haven't said you hate me erm

and for that killing me would work great as well wink

*Natalie~Luver*
a bit melodramatic don't you think?

bilb
cry

Oh FFS... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
what is ffs?

TwisterGameX
Why can't we all hold hands and get along ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.