For the Record..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jerlark385
It was'nt me that made the dead mother jokes, backfire. I'm not quite that sick.

nitro-swicked
nobody wants to know and i dont think anyone cares

kmcdude
Originally posted by jerlark385
It was'nt me that made the dead mother jokes, backfire. I'm not quite that sick.

I'm sure he knows who it is and they are proberly banned eek!

kmcdude
oh, and for the record laughing out loud Did you get perm ban?

jerlark385
yea, lol. how the fck did you escape getting banned, kmcdude? and leo m. ? omg!

nitro-swicked
urgh....

kmcdude
yea, lol. how the fck did you escape getting banned, kmcdude?

big grin I did not bash anyone in it my good pal wink

jerlark385
Originally posted by kmcdude
big grin I did not bash anyone in it my good pal wink

yea right, you started it all, with the *pulls down pants. Remember?

that was pandoras box right there.

Sir Mist
what did you get banned for?

kmcdude
yea right, you started it all, with the *pulls down pants. Remember?

that was pandoras box right there.

As I said, You are just a scummy sock smile The mods will decide there own decision and writing **pulls down pants** as a joke is not bashing and that is all I said on the subject.You are not a mod and they will read the thread like Backfire has and decide for themself....Now go away smile

And Good riddance wink

jerlark385
Anyway, the fcking my dead mother ban reason is completely untrue and I would like it changed. I never actually said that.

jerlark385
As I said, You are just a scummy sock smile The mods will decide there own decision and writing **pulls down pants** as a joke is not bashing and that is all I said on the subject.You are not a mod and they will read the thread like Backfire has and decide for themself....Now go away smile

And Good riddance wink

NO! Good Riddance to you. If theres anyone guilty of senseless, immature threads/posts. Its YOU. Perhaps even more so.

Ken Kenobi

And Good riddance wink

Haha, once your buddies got banned, all of a sudden you turncoat on them. laughing out loud

jerlark385
I was never actually on kmcdude's side. But this is just craziness.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Haha, once your buddies got banned, all of a sudden you turncoat on them. laughing out loud

laughing out loud Your wrong Ken big grin Theres plenty of post's where I have told him I dont like him laughing out loud

Ask him yourself big grin big grin big grin

or search yourself wink

Ken Kenobi

He needs to be in banville too. smile

kmcdude

laughing out loud Kens just does not know what he is talking about.............again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ken Kenobi
laughing out loud Kens just does not know what he is talking about.............again roll eyes (sarcastic)

When the two of you were acting buddy buddy in the other thread I came to the conclusion that all of you were a circle jerk of friends.

jerlark385
Not quite. Remember kmcdud3?

Ken Kenobi
Not quite. Remember kmcdud3?

Yeah. Who's sock was that?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
When the two of you were acting buddy buddy in the other thread I came to the conclusion that all of you were a circle jerk of friends.

confused I still dont know what you mean..........

jerlark385
It was not a sock actually. You see, the interesting thing about kmcdude is, that he really does make enough shitty threads for two people.

kmcdude
It was not a sock actually. You see, the interesting thing about kmcdude is, that he really does make enough shitty threads for two people.

oh, I see big grin Your banned,so now your trying to get me in trouble? Hang on......hysterical

It's a forum man............................Get over it no expression

jerlark385
oh, I see big grin Your banned,so now your trying to get me in trouble? Hang on......hysterical

It's a forum man............................Get over it no expression

Why would I need to do that, when you are so effective at doing it yourself?

kmcdude
Why would I need to do that, when you are so effective at doing it yourself?

confused Dude you got banned.........why are you even bothering being here...... confused

jerlark385
Why am I here? Did'nt I already state so in my first post? I'm here to fix my banning reason. Which is over a dead mother joke I did not make. I'm just here to get things straight.

kmcdude
Why am I here? Did'nt I already state so in my first post? I'm here to fix my banning reason. Which is over a dead mother joke I did not make. I'm just here to get things straight.

Sorry I will put it more simple for you

FIND ANOTHER FORUM AND GET OVER IT big grin

Socking only makes things worse and for the record you have now admitted you were KMCDUD3 that was smart wasn't it,my little friend,cheerio now,run along and cry to mummy.

jerlark385
Sorry I will put it more simple for you

FIND ANOTHER FORUM AND GET OVER IT big grin

Socking only makes things worse and for the record you have now admitted you were KMCDUD3 that was smart wasn't it,my little friend,cheerio now,run along and cry to mummy.
Fck You. Why don't you get over yourself? And I did'nt admit shit.

kmcdude
Fck You. Why don't you get over yourself?

Why dont you leave eek!

jerlark385
Why don't you?

I did'nt set up this thread so I could bicker with you. Buzz off.

Sir Mist
Another thread goes like a fart in the wind...

kmcdude
Why don't you?

I did'nt set up this thread so I could bicker with you. Buzz off.

hysterical

jerlark385
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Another thread goes like a fart in the wind...

And so does another post.

kmcdude
And so does another post.

hysterical Why are you even here? you have been BANNED no expression

jerlark385
Why are YOU even here? You SHOULD be banned.

How long are you going to keep this up? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Mist

Agreed, its getting old....until he becomes a mod, he can sit down and live with it until it gets sorted out.

kmcdude
Why are YOU even here? You SHOULD be banned.

Dude I should NOT be banned or I would be banned and all this is coming from a sockhysterical

And just ''for the record laughing out loud '' If I were banned I would not be back here crying about it like you are laughing Do u you see Slipknot coming back sooking? NO beacuase he was not DUMB enough to make a sock and proberly went to another forum and moved on with life like NORMAL people would.

Why am I here? I am not banned and have every right to be here YOU do not.

Ken Kenobi
And just ''for the record laughing out loud '' If I were banned I would not be back here crying about it like you are laughing

Lets put this theory to the test. big grin

jerlark385
Dude I should NOT be banned or I would be banned and all this is coming from a sockhysterical

And just ''for the record laughing out loud '' If I were banned I would not be back here crying about it like you are laughing Do u you see Slipknot coming back sooking? NO beacuase he was not DUMB enough to make a sock and proberly went to another forum and moved on with life like NORMAL people would.

Why am I here? I am not banned and have every right to be here YOU do not.

Crying? I'm not here to cry. I'm here to tie up some loose ends and guess what? You're one of them.

If I'm banned for the bullshit that happened in ttf's thread, then you have no more right to be here than I do.

Or even without that, look you at. Repeatedly making bullshit threads even after the mods close them.

And you tell me, I should leave these forums?

Mr. 5269 posts, all about bullshit or involving bullshit.

Mr. 5269 posts is trying to tell me I should leave?

Mr. 5269 posts is telling me I have no life?

Yes, I have a vendetta, but its a justified vendetta.

Whats your excuse?

kmcdude
Crying? I'm not here to cry. I'm here to tie up some loose ends and guess what? You're one of them.

If I'm banned for the bullshit that happened in ttf's thread, then you have no more right to be here than I do.

Or even without that, look you at. Repeatedly making bullshit threads even after the mods close them.

And you tell me, I should leave these forums?

Mr. 5269 posts, all about bullshit or involving bullshit.

Mr. 5269 posts is trying to tell me I should leave?

Mr. 5269 posts is telling me I have no life?

Yes, I have a vendetta, but its a justified vendetta.

Whats your excuse?

yawn I'm kinda tired (seriously) see ya confused

baby

nitro-swicked
huh

KMC sort ya self out...

jerlark385
Okay these are my final words as this sock.

I'm not here to antagonize(although kmcdude makes it hard to resist). I don't even care for whatever reason, I'm banned and hes not. If you have to ban me, then fine. Then ban me for flaming/socking/trolling. But this is not it.Its just wrong.

kmcdude
Okay these are my final words as this sock.

I'm not here to antagonize(although kmcdude makes it hard to resist). I don't even care for whatever reason, I'm banned and hes not. If you have to ban me, then fine. Then ban me for flaming/socking/trolling. But this is not it.Its just wrong.

laughing out loud You are so stupid, laughing out loud

kmcdude
YOU SUCK JERLARK!!!!!! mad

sTUPID SOCKhysterical

Okay I'm finished now no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.