Star Wars - Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
Its out today, and im just about to go off and buy it! anyone else going to get it?

EDIT - I think its out in england today, and its already out in other places

Mandorallen
Since there is a Collectable coin that comes with the DVD, I have a feeling collectors will be all over best buy. I'm better off ordering it most likely.

*sxc-man*
i all reagy have it and i think it is a killer movie i think the scene where aniken and obi are fighting i think the graffiks on it are the best

Cinemaddiction
Best Buy's only offering a lithograph, which isn't even scene specific. Target is offering a coin, and Wal Mart is offering a free 1 hour long Star Wars documentary DVD hosted by the droids.

Litho = Reward Zone members only.
Coin = Free for all.
DVD = Slightly inflated Wal Mart price.

justinday15
I'll probably get it at Wal-Mart. I get everything at Wal-Mart.

ledonias
it came out on the 29th in australia

WindDancer
pass...

Lana
I'll be heading over to Target later today to pick it up...

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by WindDancer
pass...

..but you'll still buy "Batman & Robin"? confused

whistle

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
..but you'll still buy "Batman & Robin"? confused

whistle

PWND!

WindDancer
When it comes to the best of two evils I pick the Batman. (I'm a fanboy...what can I say?) batman

Besides, isn't Lucas going to release a box set for the new trilogy some time in the future? Why not wait?

I'm still waiting for PJ to release a big LOTR trilogy box set. And then buy it.

Prince Nauj
Im getting it at walmart happy

nick1811

I'm still waiting for PJ to release a big LOTR trilogy box set. And then buy it.
12 discs not good enough for you, then!? stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
When it comes to the best of two evils I pick the Batman. (I'm a fanboy...what can I say?) batman

Besides, isn't Lucas going to release a box set for the new trilogy some time in the future? Why not wait?

I'm just joshin' you anyway. stick out tongue

Lucas probably will. He'a lready re-releasing the OT, minus the Bonus Disc from last years set for this Christmas. If he ends up throwing out some monster set with all the movies, and all the bonus discs, plus more, I may bite. I will have sold my SW movies LONG in advance though, in anticipation.

I've got both versions of all the LOTR sets. I hope he doesn't pull something so crass as a bigger set for those who spent $200 on what's already out there.

WindDancer
I know you are. batman

The rumor is that PJ will eventually pull out a deluxe box set. But until I see it...I'll believe it...and most likely buy it.

Originally posted by nick1811
12 discs not good enough for you, then!? stick out tongue

Nope, I always want more and MORE.

Mandorallen

Nope, I always want more and MORE.

BATMAN ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH! YOU NEED BATMAN AND ROBIN!!!!!

just messin' wink It's ok to be a fanboy, but im only a batman fanboy if nolan or burton directed the movie.

(on topic)

I might wait until lucas decides to release the prequel trilogy box-set.

Cinemaddiction
That's insane. I just realized I have 18 DVD's of the LOTR movies. Where's my pocket protector and taped glasses?

Mandorallen
In your "R2D2: beneath the dome" DVD.

Lana
laughing out loud

Nothing wrong with being a geek and a fanboy/fangirl....so long as you don't take it overboard. Like, I'm going to get the ROTS DVD, I own the other PT DVDs, and I have the OT DVDs. Whenever Lucas releases the full saga on DVD in a set, I'll likely get it....but no way am I going to get the 'new' OT DVD release, as I've already got it plus the bonus DVD stick out tongue

Mandorallen
I've got the "Popeye" movie starrring robin williams, I've also got the 3-disc set of the first popeye cartoon, not to mention a box set 75th anniversery edition of other popeye cartoons...

that's about 826 minutes of full popeye right there.

Lana
Just picked up ROTS from Target, so I've got the nifty Vader coin....and now own every SW movie on DVD big grin

lord krondor
For the amount of money I would waste by buying this garbage I can spend on paying some random guy to punch me in the junk. I would pick the latter without any regrets.

austinator
Originally posted by Mandorallen
Since there is a Collectable coin that comes with the DVD, I have a feeling collectors will be all over best buy. I'm better off ordering it most likely.
I got it, there is no collectors coin in the DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.