The official Depeche Mode Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
OMG how good is this band!! droolio

I love Depeche Mode - its not for everyone though.

Any fans? eek!

note - I couldnt find a Depeche Mode thread, if there is one, give me the link and I'll merge it, or even better, give it to Deathblow and he'll do the music modilly function. flirt1

finti
Yeah Depeche Mode is one of the few pop bands of the 80`s I really like, Duran Duran and Talk Talk are bands I enjoy listening too besides DM

Df02
who can forget a-ha stick out tongue
haha

Fearnix
droolio

sexy 80's music

starshine
I love Depeche Mode droolio and I especially love the songs Home and People Are People love
The bands I also love from the 80's are: Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, Human League, Heaven 17, Talk Talk, Japan, Soft Cell...the list goes on, but that's all I can remember now stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Enjoy the Silence is my favourite song by them.

-AC

Cinemaddiction
Depeche Mode isn't an "80's band". They had MUCH success in the 90's, and I've been a fan since I was a baby.

Silver Stardust
I looooove Depeche Mode....listened to them for as long as I can remember.

Afro Cheese
I had never heard of them until a few months ago when I looked up who wrote "Personal Jesus." They're pretty good.

madsci
depeche mode is amazing. i'm always suprised when someone says that they have never heard of them. heavy rotation at home and in the truck. not to mention, pretty damn sexy stuff when you're that special someone who digs them too. wink-wink.

barbarossa
Depeche mode...... droolio

I'm listening to "Dream on" Right now!

Ronny
droolio depeche mode

Victor Von Doom
I like 'em. Wouldn't really call it pop though.

big gay kirk
Depeche Mode.... yet another group that the great Vince Clark left when fame beckoned.... I always remember reading the review for "Just can't get enough..." 'I did, you will...' I liked them... See You was always a fave, along with Blasphemous Rumour and Everything Counts....

bilb
OMG I love Depeche Mode! Enjoy the Silence & Personal Jesus are friggin great!!!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by big gay kirk
Depeche Mode.... yet another group that the great Vince Clark left when fame beckoned.... I always remember reading the review for "Just can't get enough..." 'I did, you will...' I liked them... See You was always a fave, along with Blasphemous Rumour and Everything Counts....

I love Blasphemous Rumours - such a great song.

Glad that there are so many fans droolio

commander fox
This is the official Depeche Mode forum where you talk about there new album (playing the angel) and more big grin

ENYOY!! smile

commander fox
I think there latest album is the best yes

StinkFist462
their latest album was surprisingly good.

commander fox
Originally posted by StinkFist462
their latest album was surprisingly good.

yes especially Priecous and I pain that I used to wink

commander fox
Originally posted by commander fox
yes especially Priecous and I pain that I used to wink

yes

eggmayo
*whores personal jesus*

barbarossa
Great group. They've been one of my Favorites for years.

StinkFist462
yes

thats pretty lame to quote what you said and agree with it.

cool_dudes_rule
i dont really like them.

commander fox
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
OMG how good is this band!! droolio

I love Depeche Mode - its not for everyone though.

Any fans? eek!

note - I couldnt find a Depeche Mode thread, if there is one, give me the link and I'll merge it, or even better, give it to Deathblow and he'll do the music modilly function. flirt1

I aggre with all of you! big grin Depeche mode rules! especially their latest album playing the angel I like priecous, suffer well and nothing impossible the most smile big grin

Red Superfly
Enjoy The Silence is a brilliant song. I'd say they were pop. Great pop.

Whenever some typical moron says "I hate 80's music" I reply "Depeche Mode. Know your limits. Good day."

Solo
I'd have to say "Violator" is my favorite album. Love the three-cd remix box set they sent out awhile back.

commander fox
YUP THEY rules!!! I got some of there songs live on my mp3..... angel

commander fox
I have heard some more of their songs and I LOVE enjoy the silence,policy of truth,halo and SUFFER WELL!!

commander fox
Originally posted by StinkFist462
thats pretty lame to quote what you said and agree with it.

I know big grin

commander fox
Originally posted by eggmayo
*whores personal jesus*

pesonal jesus is good to! big grin REACH OUT AND TOUCH KMC!

bordom
I don't mind Depeche Mode... their older stuff is all that I've really heard but I liked it stick out tongue

commander fox
YHEA THEY RULES! ( I have just buyed their latest singels a pain that I am used to and priecous) their next single will be suffer well smile

commander fox
This is the official Depeche Mode thread where we talk about Depeche Mode smile what are your favorite songs? mine are: Never let me down again,Enjoy the silence,Rush,Walking in my shoes,In your room,Personal jesus,Suffer well,Preicous,Nothings impossible and behind the wheel. What about you?

Bardock42
What the Hell. There is already a Depeche Mode Thread ....and the strange thing is, you posted in it.

commander fox
Right now I am listening on Never let me down single remix

commander fox
YHEA THEY RULES! ( I have just buyed their latest singels a pain that I am used to and priecous) their next single will be suffer well smile

yup and now I got suffer well smile WITH AND EXTRA SONG ( BETTER DAYS )

commander fox
HALLO DOES ANYONE HERE LIKE DEPECHE MODE!! THEIR THE BEST BAND!! SOMEONE MUST LIKE THEM!!eek!

commander fox
I FYOU TRY WALKING IN MY SHOES DHGF!!! LOL LETS ROCK!!!!!!!!( song taken from songs of faith and devotion)

Punkyhermy
Great music. happy Only I have always prefered the Cash version of Personal Jesus.

Captain REX
I dislike the Cash version somewhat. Different feel to it.

Kongu_Dude
....Why did Alan wilder quit..cry..He made almost all the good sounds...sad

Punkyhermy
DM rocks my socks!
happy

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
DM rocks my socks!
happy

w00t

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
w00t

~Kongu_Dude~
Mine are: Enjoy the Silence, Suffer Well, Walking in my Shoes and Never let me down Again. leftright

You? dodgy

vintageSW77
Get the balance right

~Kongu_Dude~
Yep.

That one is good.

Also: Behind The Wheel and policy of Truth.

Punkyhermy
enjoy the silence
home
precious.
personal jesus.

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
enjoy the silence
home
precious.
personal jesus.

droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.