Offical Plotline For Ep 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Halba
Two years after Attack of the Clones, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala are married, The Republic is at war with Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, and Darth Sidious is preparing to make the final move that will ensure him control of the galaxy. With it's nearly endless supply of clone soldiers, the Republic is gaining ground against the Confederacy. Determined to avoid defeat, Dooku places a bounty on the Jedi Knights, who have already come under fire from the Republic itself. When Anakin turns to the Dark Side of the Force and joins the genocidal purge, Obi-Wan Kenobi must fight to protect Padme and her children as he heads toward a tragic showdown with his former pupil

from www.imdb.com

sounds dramatic!!

Ushgarak
Gosh, now, if only that was in any way a reliable source...

queeq
Still.... that will be pretty much what it'll be about though.

Ushgarak
In basic structure, I guess.

Captain REX
Sounds believable.

At least it's not that crackpot one with the council of Sith lords and all that crap, like "Xio Jade owned the Falcon." This is much more believable than that, although nothing is more believable than the things on the script that we won't see for 2 years.

jedi fernando

yerssot
things are already mostly known (general structure)

King Jedi
Did anyone see the one on Darkhorizons.com? Someone e-mailed me it but I never actually saw it on the site. It is quite good.

yodaman17
It sounds pretty good to me. everything i have heard and searched for matches wat he said up top. but sometimes there is mutiple endings and plots to throw us off. but other than that it matches wat i believe will happen.

queeq
Strangely enough, storywise it will probably hold very little surprises. After all, we KNOW what will happen: Anakin turns bad, Palpy becomes Emperor, Luke and Leia get born, Yoda and OB1 go into hiding.

Corran
Aw Queeq you've ruined the whole EP III for me now, it's not worth going to watch now you've told me what's gonna happen. It's just like not watching Titanic because I knew it would sink at the end

queeq
Sure... and of course you had no idea what was going to happen.

Corran
Errr, well maybe a little idea!

queeq
Okay, no harm done then.

Ushgarak
There isn't actually THAT much we can say for certain. Even the things we might have thought were rather secure remain in doubt- the twins, the lava fight, Padme's death (or not) etc.

yerssot
me making a cameo...

Captain REX
Yerssot + Star Wars + cameo= end of the normal Star Wars universe and the beginning of the Yerssot tv series. eek!

You forgot that Mace possibly dies (obviously dies), and we don't know who kills him.

queeq
I think the birth of the twins is a given though. It's needed to tie in with the OT.

I agree about the Lava fight, nothing secure there. But a big fight between Anakin and OB1 is still likely, due to Ewan's comments about it. But of course, even that is not certain.

yerssot
perhaps one big shock?

mah
like..

Corran
BOO!!!

mah
eek! shocking!

yerssot
now you have to pay royalties to Jim Carrey big grin

Ushgarak
GL's latest comments indicate that the Clone Wars end at the start of episode 3.

LanceWindu
Which is great.

Corran
So it's possible that Dooku dies near the end of the Clone wars, with the apparent leader dead, the republic aka The Empire will win the war. Sidious will need a new apprentice and so takes on Annie and between them they purge the galaxy of Jedi - or try to, Obi-wan and Vader fight and Vader falls into the Lava!

Does this sound a possible piece of the plot?

LanceWindu
I'm not sure. I always thought that Anakin will have to face Dooku in a duel to see who is the better apprentice.

Corran
Wouldn't there be a danger of Dooku trying to ersuade Anakin to side with him against Sidious then?

LanceWindu
Maybe, but I bet since Anakin will know who Sidious truly is he will side with him.

Julie
I think it's a bit too early even for spoilers....general idea, but too soon...maybe in a few months we'll get some good spoilers

Captain REX
It better not end at the beginning of the movie (the Clone Wars I mean). I want to see more war-waging from the Clonetroopers.

Ushgarak
Really, though, you have to wonder how much time is left to have a war in there as well as all the more personal stuff that has to happen. All in all I would rather they cut the war.

We just HAD the enormous battle thing in AOTC; I can't see the same thing happening twice.

yerssot
It will end; remember, very big battle at the start, GL commenting that Mace won't die in the first battle, making me think the first battle is either the end of the clone wars or the destruction of the Jedi order...

Jedi Priestess
Now here's an oldie but a goodie......over two years old and some of the stuff back then was pretty accurate. Lava fight, opening battle etc...actually I wish we had an up to date plotline posted....at least as far as we know....but where is this mah fellow I wonder?

Darth Sauron
Mah was the lotr area mod, then he disapeared....sad
Hes back now though, only a rare poster...music forums....GDF...

Jedi Priestess
Hmm Im going to go hunt down an updated plotline for EP3 I'll be back later. If anyone else already has one please put it in here.

Ushgarak
The lava fight thing is 20 years old, not two...

darktim1
it sounds like george lucas is reving it up and then is going to let the darkside and light side settle it in the end can't wait to see duel and space battle.

Ken Benobi
If Episode III follows the basic pattern of the rest of the movies, we should see R2 and C3PO getting caught in the middle of a pivotal battle, we should see a good space battle, we should see some climactic lightsaber duals, and since this is the last movie, there must definately be a confrontation and a revealing. From what I've heard and read about Episode III, everyone is working hard to get it right and tie in with the rest of the movies

Darth Sauron
Some member at TFN is writing an ep3 fan fic based on spoilers. really good.

You should check it out

Jedi Priestess
no sh*t really? I dont recall that being mentioned back in the day....

moonwalker741
was that sarcasm confused

queeq
Nooo, that doesn't happen here, does it?

Jedi Priestess
sarcasm? from the Priestess? I dont have a sarcastic bone in my body! laughing out loud

queeq
I can vouch for that!

Jedi Priestess
you'd be lying babe! wink

queeq
Moi?

Jedi Priestess
<-------is as sarcastic as they come IRL

queeq
And this wasn't sarcasm either... cool

Sith Master X
Wow, you actually quoted yourself! Nice Queeq. stick out tongue

queeq
I know. It's a first but it felt great. I make so many sensible comments that it's worth repeating that.

sithsaber408
Just finished reading the one on:thetrukstop(dot)com

It has the most detail and seems to make the most sense of all the ones that I have read so far.

I would post the link, but as a NOOB I can't.
It's under ep3 profile (I got it from here, so the old skoolers probably have read it) smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.