Can Someone Help Me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

French Tip
I woke up today with a stuffy noes and a sore throat, plus my head and cheek are killing me. I believe it's sinuses, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I got to work today and we're going to be SUPER busy and I can't feel the way I do.

Can anyone think of a quick way to get rid of this? Like a good medicine or something.

Thanks

Tari Ringeril
Aspirin, Tylenol, or any other cold and sinus medicine and make sure it is none drowsy

French Tip
Originally posted by Tari Ringeril
Aspirin, Tylenol, or any other cold and sinus medicine and make sure it is none drowsy

Aspirin and Tylenol take up to 4 hours to start working. I have work in an hour

Tari Ringeril
Take a cup of ice to suck on for the sore throat, as for the stuffy nose, tissues.....because I really know no other medicine

DarkC
Originally posted by French Tip
I woke up today with a stuffy noes and a sore throat, plus my head and cheek are killing me. I believe it's sinuses, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I got to work today and we're going to be SUPER busy and I can't feel the way I do.

Can anyone think of a quick way to get rid of this? Like a good medicine or something.

Thanks
Nyquil/Dayquil.

Clovie
two ibuprofens

a1hsauce
take some sudafed...that shits awesome yes

Cletus_Kasady
Try some Rohypnol and some Trinitrotoluene.

WindDancer
A nice bowl of chicken noodles might come in handy.

DarkC
Originally posted by Clovie
two ibuprofens
I thought that was a pain reliever, not a congestion/sore throat reliever.

D-Double
Originally posted by a1hsauce
take some sudafed...that shits awesome yes

Yep... you'll be all good, all day. yes

Noble Strong

Strangelove
deadthread
banned

Damien B
take some chlorseptic good for the throat and congestion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.