Sidious vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OBI-Ninja
you know the drill...

Fishy
Yeah and Malak would probably take this.

Borbarad
Which Sidious ? DE Sidious would pretty much destroy Malak.

Any other Sidious will most likely lose against Malak.

OBI-Ninja
I'm talking about ROTS Sidious.

Darth_Glentract
Malak would win after a very hard fight, unless they fight in the Senate Chamber. On the Star Forge, for instance, Malak is immune to all force attacks, so Sidious would be owned.

DE Sidious would pwn him though.

Escape81
ROTS Sidious - Hmmm. I don't know. I want to say Malak because he has experience and using his powers whereas Sidious (who isn't a sub par Force user for the anti-Sidious noobs out there) has spent the past three decades behind a desk doing paper-work. Malak will win. Now, I don't see him as agile as Yoda. So if they fight in the Senate chamber, it is likely he'll get nailed with a pod. Malak is better in saber skills, but he hasn't expressed any superiority to Palpatine in the Force. So, Malak can kill Sidious up close with ease, and he can kill him from a distance if he's really lucky.

70 percent sure Malak will win.

DE Sidious - Lmao. DE Sidious would crush Yoda or Dooku like tin cans. He, at the very least, is Revan's equal. And Revan beat Malak with ease, when he wasn't even at full power. DE Sidious owns Malak to a level I do not even want to go into detail about. Sorry for the KOTOR fans and Sidious haters out there. Malak's dust in THAT battle.

But ROTS? Sidious loses.

Darth_Glentract
DE Sidious is being exagerated. The largest display of force power he ever demonstrated was the force storms which Bane was able to use against the Army of the Light and devastate them on the slopes of Ruusan. Bane did have a few of the Brotherhood of the Sith helping him, but most of them had followed the insane Kaan. Also, other than Bane and Kaan, the other Sith weren't really noteable in that time.

Escape81
He isn't. Read the following post. And bear in mind that Malak was easily defeated by Revan, when Revan was not at his complete pinnacle of power. And the following are points that show why DE Sidious is AT THE VERY LEAST Revan's equal.

Escape81
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Palpatine was never in a situation where he needed to use a Force Storm in a duel. It is very possible that it simply was too powerful to be used in close-quarters combat; or perhaps he simply never required to do it. Make no mistake. All of Palpatine's battles in Dark Empire, he won. He won them without much difficulty, and even as he was dying, he managed to defeat many a Jedi in battle.

Revan is an anomaly. You have only accounts of people who describe his power. You do not, for example, know if Palpatine could've defeated the Echani or not. I do not know, and neither does anyone else on the planet, save for Lucas. Then, you have Malak and Bandon. Either two would have extreme difficulty with ROTS Sidious or Dooku; and Dark Empire Sidious could take and crush Dooku, Yoda, or Mace in combat. So far, there have been no objections to this rather saddening revelations. Even the most anti-Sidious person will sooner or later have to realize that he is FAR beyond any PT Jedi or Sith Lord in his Dark Empire persona.

Revan's powers haven't gone into detail. I could argue, for example, the feat that is known as 'Force Storm' in the KOTOR games is legitimate. And if it is, then I am sorry to say that Revan's Force Storm pales in comparison to Sidious's own. It is not, even, a fraction of the magnitude that DE Sidious could summon. And, also, perhaps Sidious could mold the Force Storm into a smaller varient, yet still very deadly, and use it in melee combat. Who's to say?

You have in-game experience to argue. Which can also be quelled with the simple understanding that in-game battles with KOTOR are video game. When Revan is slashed with a saber in KOTOR, a limb is not removed. Nor does he die instantly. No one does, in fact. It is video-game over-exaggeration, which I agree with. If, in a Star Wars video game, one slash of a saber will kill you, it doesn't seem that fun. But for all intents and purposes, in-game knowledge is nullified instantly when using it in a hypothetical duel situation.

Then, you have accounts from individuals such as Malak, Kreia, and Republic soldiers. There is a very possible chance that they are telling the truth. But as for the Republic soldiers, all they heard were 'rumors'. If I recall, pf those who battled Revan, few lived to tell the tale. So again, it's mainly rumors.

- Kreia. Kreia describes to him as 'the heart of the Force'. Now, she could've been using hyperbole to describe him. Or, she could've just been saying the truth. But also think. Kreia hasn't seen a Ragnos or a Nadd, nor is it likely that she battled Kun. So, perhaps she simply saw the most powerful Force user (Revan), other than herself, and saw the immensity of his power, and assumed he was the closest thing to a 'Force-god' she's seen. But, it might be possible she would've changed her tune, should she have ever gazed upon DE Sidious or Yoda or NJO Luke.

Now. As we have seen, in Dark Empire, Sidious ranks up with the best of them in power. Bane could NOT defeat him. Neither could Malak. Neither could Kreia. And so on and so forth. But, Revan is an anomaly, and all we know as of yet to describe him are second-hand accounts from NPCs.

It is possible that he is stronger.

But judging from what we know now, Revan could NOT defeat Sidious in a duel with a saber or with the Force.

But this is subject to change.

Darth_Glentract
I said Bane did the same thing, not Revan. All that Revan did was force lightning. The game just changed the name to make a more powerful version of it to make it usefull later in the game.

Escape81
But you said DE Sidious was over-rated. I thought you meant that you did not think Sidious would've won.

Darth_Glentract
I did say DE Sidious is over-rated.

Escape81
That may be. But anyone short of Exar Kun and NJO Luke, as well as the Ancient Siths, DE Sidious would beat them. Kreia, Malak, Yoda, Dooku, Mace, Qui-Gon, Maul, Grievous, Assaj, Bane, and so on and so forth.

OBI-Ninja
BUMP

OBI-Ninja
just wanted to see more replies to the topic

Gryn Jabar
Maybe if it was a decent thread instead of a STEAMING PILE OF CRAP it would get more replies.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
Maybe if it was a decent thread instead of a STEAMING PILE OF CRAP it would get more replies.

Captain REX
Are you trying to get banned?

Reported.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Are you trying to get banned?

Reported.

I don't get it? What did he do wrong?

Captain REX
Do you not see the picture?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Jesus Christ man, what the f*ck is wrong with you, you sick twisted dick.

Darth Avis
2 things

the picture was a walrus or somrthing killing a baby.

arent you a mod? cant you ban him rex?

Gryn Jabar
He is a mod, but he's impotent.

Darth Avis
???

Lord Darkstar
I don't understand what he did to get reported, sorry Rex, but what deserves a ban around here? Are there any set rules that we have to follow, what is a severe thing that deserves an instaban, and what are several small things that could lead to one? Thanks, and I am just asking because this seems to be unclear and if it were clearer than this could remove some problems. Thanks again

OBI-Ninja

What the hell? you f*ckin' @$$hole... mad

Gryn Jabar
Well, jus don't be a dick, don't doublepost, etc. Common Sense really.

Darth Avis
darkstar good to see you!

Veneficus
I have seen worse pics posted...and was that even a real pic? Or was it photoshopped?

OBI-Ninja

I just wanted to see some more replies to the thread, my apologies for double posting, you didn't have to be a bloody dickhead.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
I don't understand what he did to get reported, sorry Rex, but what deserves a ban around here? Are there any set rules that we have to follow, what is a severe thing that deserves an instaban, and what are several small things that could lead to one? Thanks, and I am just asking because this seems to be unclear and if it were clearer than this could remove some problems. Thanks again

Oh, it's not just the picture. He's already going to be banned, he's just putting the icing on the cake. Ush has been closing his and Nactous/Dark Exile's threads due to their pointlessness (go see for yourself) and Ush said that he would ban the next person who made another one, and Gryn did just that.

Plus, pictures can be enough. Glentract can attest to that. If it doesn't pertain to the PG-13 rating and is graphic to some degree, the moderators don't have to give you a reason if you don't already know it.

OBI-Ninja, you are not in error, no need to apologize.

Gryn Jabar
No worries. That post sent off my bloody rampage, so I guess I should thank you. This is probably saving me tons of money in therapy!

Darth_Glentract
Yep, like Rex said, pictures can get you banned on the spot.

Darth Avis
tell me what is so bad about it! its sick but who cares!

Captain REX
Does a walrus killing a baby in a pool of blood seem PG-13 to you?

Lana
Please read the forum rules happy

Veneficus
Not the best thread to comment on this but I love that sig of yours Lana.

OBI-Ninja
Oh yeah and Gryn Jabar, thanks for totally ruining my thread you ass.

Darth Avis
Does a walrus killing a baby in a pool of blood seem PG-13 to you? yes. yes it does. the baby looks like a pale doll. It is something i would expect from a pg-13 horror movie.

Captain REX
You can probably continue on with it when he's gone, or start it again if its locked.

And for the lazy people, skip ahead in the rules to 'Offensive Posts.'

Lana
You can probably continue on with it when he's gone, or start it again if its locked.

And for the lazy people, skip ahead in the rules to 'Offensive Posts.'

happy

Great Vengeance
I thought that pic was pretty funny...

OBI-Ninja
but it's totally inappropriate

Great Vengeance
Yeah I suppose In the end the law must be upheld.

Darth Avis
as i said i think it's fine. PG-13 horror movie that has a killing walrus picture.

Captain REX
I don't see many PG-13 movies that involve killing a baby, do you?

Lord Darkstar

Yeah good to see you to

Lord Darkstar
^^ crap sorry about that guys, I clicked on the wrong quote thing and I didn't get to it in time to change it. My answer was supposed to be to this

Originally posted by Darth Avis
darkstar good to see you!

Yeah good to see you to Avis

Again sorry guys embarrasment

Captain REX
Oh, you made the mortal sin! stick out tongue

Tangible God
Apox on thee!

Darth Avis
I don't see many PG-13 movies that involve killing a baby, do you? there are still some.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Escape81
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Palpatine was never in a situation where he needed to use a Force Storm in a duel. It is very possible that it simply was too powerful to be used in close-quarters combat; or perhaps he simply never required to do it. Make no mistake. All of Palpatine's battles in Dark Empire, he won. He won them without much difficulty, and even as he was dying, he managed to defeat many a Jedi in battle.

Revan is an anomaly. You have only accounts of people who describe his power. You do not, for example, know if Palpatine could've defeated the Echani or not. I do not know, and neither does anyone else on the planet, save for Lucas. Then, you have Malak and Bandon. Either two would have extreme difficulty with ROTS Sidious or Dooku; and Dark Empire Sidious could take and crush Dooku, Yoda, or Mace in combat. So far, there have been no objections to this rather saddening revelations. Even the most anti-Sidious person will sooner or later have to realize that he is FAR beyond any PT Jedi or Sith Lord in his Dark Empire persona.

Revan's powers haven't gone into detail. I could argue, for example, the feat that is known as 'Force Storm' in the KOTOR games is legitimate. And if it is, then I am sorry to say that Revan's Force Storm pales in comparison to Sidious's own. It is not, even, a fraction of the magnitude that DE Sidious could summon. And, also, perhaps Sidious could mold the Force Storm into a smaller varient, yet still very deadly, and use it in melee combat. Who's to say?

You have in-game experience to argue. Which can also be quelled with the simple understanding that in-game battles with KOTOR are video game. When Revan is slashed with a saber in KOTOR, a limb is not removed. Nor does he die instantly. No one does, in fact. It is video-game over-exaggeration, which I agree with. If, in a Star Wars video game, one slash of a saber will kill you, it doesn't seem that fun. But for all intents and purposes, in-game knowledge is nullified instantly when using it in a hypothetical duel situation.

Then, you have accounts from individuals such as Malak, Kreia, and Republic soldiers. There is a very possible chance that they are telling the truth. But as for the Republic soldiers, all they heard were 'rumors'. If I recall, pf those who battled Revan, few lived to tell the tale. So again, it's mainly rumors.

- Kreia. Kreia describes to him as 'the heart of the Force'. Now, she could've been using hyperbole to describe him. Or, she could've just been saying the truth. But also think. Kreia hasn't seen a Ragnos or a Nadd, nor is it likely that she battled Kun. So, perhaps she simply saw the most powerful Force user (Revan), other than herself, and saw the immensity of his power, and assumed he was the closest thing to a 'Force-god' she's seen. But, it might be possible she would've changed her tune, should she have ever gazed upon DE Sidious or Yoda or NJO Luke.

Now. As we have seen, in Dark Empire, Sidious ranks up with the best of them in power. Bane could NOT defeat him. Neither could Malak. Neither could Kreia. And so on and so forth. But, Revan is an anomaly, and all we know as of yet to describe him are second-hand accounts from NPCs.

It is possible that he is stronger.

But judging from what we know now, Revan could NOT defeat Sidious in a duel with a saber or with the Force.

But this is subject to change.

So wait. Your saything that from what we know Revan would be unable to defeat ROTS Sids? I'm sorry but we know enough of Revan that he would PWN Sidious.

Escape81
DE Sidious.

Not ROTS.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Escape81
DE Sidious.

Not ROTS.

Oh thanks for clarifying that. Yes DE Sidious would defeat Revan.

ResubianNushi
I don't see many PG-13 movies that involve killing a baby, do you?

Revenge of the Sith. Anakin massacres a bunch of five year olds.

Darth_Glentract
Does it show babies lying in a puddle of blood though?

overlord
laughing I agree, comparing the SW kids being owned to a clearly obvious picture of a baby in a puddle of blood is not a good thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.