Wow didn't know Bryan Singer is gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Wow did not know that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer

Anyway i still think hes is great director and i know he will make us proud with the new Superman Film

nate100
me either, not that it matters,the guy has got mad directing skills.

ZephroCarnelian
I never did know that.

I don't agree with his preference, but to be honest - he's obviously discreet about his private life, which I respect. smile

He's also a bloody good director, so let's hope he does the Superman legend proud! big grin

OB1-adobe
I don't care, he does good work.

I was shocked when I found out Ian mckellen is gay, but he is too good of an actor for me to really care.

What a world we live in. huh

Doc Ock
Gay,straight or bisexual.Who cares???

None of our damn business what someone's sexual preference is as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

ash007
indeed i am just stating a point. i myself did not know but its not something i would ever judge someone on.

He is a great director and i am really looking forward to the new Superman film.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Usual Suspects was a brilliant film - Who cares if Singer lifts shirts smile

roughrider
Interesting revelation - but like everyone else, I say it doesn't matter. He's a good director; whatever his lifestyle choices, it's his life, so he can do what he likes.

Both Marc Singer (Beastmaster, V) and Lori Singer (Footloose) are his cousins? I didn't even know THEY were related!

brainchild81
Duh! People he wanted to direct Superman. Of course he's gay. BOOYAH! laughing Sorry for that one.

NoFate007
I found it out after I saw TUS, and I was shocked too. But yeah, he does conceal it well. And who cares. I'm not gay so I'm not about to start an obsession or anything, so I don't care lol. He's a great director, so that's all that matters. I'd have a full cast of gay people if they were the ones that could do the job the best.

brainchild81
Good post

LousyBoy
No wonder he got Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine. Thats guys more Queen than Latifa.

DarthLazious
Wow I did not know that.

DarthLazious
Anyways What does this have to do with the Man of Steel?

FistOfThe North
He's a gay Jew, great.

lol just jokin. As long as "Returns" is good.

I've been really nervous about the casting of Routh as Superman but then again I was nervous about the casting of Toby McGuire and it turned out fine.

TwisterGameX
that explains the new superman costume.

LordKaos
i didn't know he was gay at first, but that's probably why his movies SUCK!

mattador
Originally posted by NoFate007
I found it out after I saw TUS, and I was shocked too. But yeah, he does conceal it well. And who cares. I'm not gay so I'm not about to start an obsession or anything, so I don't care lol. He's a great director, so that's all that matters. I'd have a full cast of gay people if they were the ones that could do the job the best.

Good point yes

mattador
Originally posted by LordKaos

Shut up no expression

Doc Ock

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk43
LordKaos,you suck,your intelligence is more than likely VERY low and what's the other words I'm looking for....oh yeah...SHUT UP!!I bet that if you TRIED to make a movie you wouldn't even make 10 bucks from it while Singer is making MILLIONS from his films.

LordKaos
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance
i bet i wouldn't make $5, because i don't make movies, but i do watch them and i find his suck. it was merely a double entendre, a simple play on words, an attempt at being sardonic, but i guess my low intelligence doesn't afford me such luxuries, or maybe that's why i don't use periods

Ultimate Hulk43
That's the point,you can't make movies while you're saying someone else's suck.What a shame...what a shame.....

LordKaos
because I'm a person that's why, and if i spend $8.50 to see a movie and i don't like it, I'll say (post) what i want about it, and if the shame what a shame crap is implying I'm a hater i leave you with this, if you had to pick hater or d!ck rider which would you pick? response not needed

Ultimate Hulk43
*walks away*

Doc Ock
if you had to pick hater or d!ck rider which would you pick? response not needed

My god this immaturity astounds me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why would he have to pick either???

You judge someone on their sexual preference,when it doesn't harm anyone,least of all you.

Speaks volumes.

LordKaos
you people amuse me, this all started because ultimate whoever decided to attack me for a joke i made, get a grip i have no problem with gay people, my boyfriend is gay, and my girlfriend is cool with it lol
it hardly speaks pages let alone volumes

EjkoUSC
Joel Schumacher is gay too. I mean I already knew that anyway but just look how much he loves to hug his male actors on set on the behind the scenes DVD's.

Singer unfortunately gets a bad wrap at USC since he supposedly frequents our campus at some cinema parties to pick up young boys. I've never seen him at work on this but I've seen him out and about acting pretty normal.

I also think his homosexuality is possibly responsible for his approach to X-Men as well as to Superman. He plays up the social outcast angle and gives his movies an emotional subtext that most comics book directors don't even consider.

Joel Schumacher wears his orientation ON HIS SLEEVE. Ass shots, cod pieces, nipples. His approach was a disgrace and all along he seemed to understand he was to be making a kid movie. Which also leads me to my point that Schumacher was under pressure from the studio yes, but he didnt respect the genre. He really didnt think Batman should be taken any more seriously than a cartoon.

And on another side note I hope someone other than Nolan directs Batman 2. BB was alright but he didnt bring much more than realism and a respect for actors to the project. Otherwise he sort of lacks an imagination.

No word yet on whether he's gay or not. One can be as gay as they want. Unless you're Joel Schumacher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.