Bloopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McGregorGirl
I am having a lot of trouble getting access to the blooper reel on either my dvd player or my computer. It doesn't do 1 1 3 8 or 10+ 1 3 8 and I can't seem to get it to go to Chap 38. Title 38...whatever.

Anyone else have another way?

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/find.gif eek!

Jedi Priestess
In other words there IS no blooper reel. The substituted it with Yoda doing some ridiculous rap.

BAILY
ROFLMAO at PVS... that is too funny

Eleonora
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
In other words there IS no blooper reel. The substituted it with Yoda doing some ridiculous rap.

I think I'll put a bomb under the Lucasfilm Ltd. building mad mad mad
The bloopers are the first reason I buy the dvd (well, maybe second after the film itself wink ). It bugs me because the Making Of book led us to believe otherwise. mad mad mad

Sir Mist
Maybe they wont tell us until later...like the OT dvd?

Eleonora
SM you have just given me some, even if very frail, hope.

Bicnarok

ShadowKing

Jedi Priestess
My only thought on this is that possibly they didnt want to include a gag reel on what is to have been the darkest movie of the saga.

queeq
What a lame reason. Plus it's the PT film with the largest amount of decent humour.

randi_jedi
I bet they put it out on the box set. No other reason. I guess. Im sad. I was all set to show my hubby what a DVD genius I was. Let him down terribly with that scene with Yoda that we saw yesterday on collegehumor.

McGregorGirl
Well, I found a site that listed ways to access them, but they just don't work for me. But then the bloopers for Ep2 only worked on the Camino screen. They said there is like 2 1/2 minutes of bloopers and outtakes.

Irritates me when ANY dvd doesn't have a gag reel...LOL Everybody loves them. ALL movies should have some bloopers to show off. Even the commentary. I rarely listen to unless it is the actors.

JKozzy
Trust us, we'd know if there were any.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.