My cat just fell off my bed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Seriously no expression he was scratching at my window and it was making a REALLY annoying screechy noise, so I threw a pen at him...the pen fell down behind the bed and he decided he needed to chase it. In leaping off the bed to run underneath it, he fell.

laughing

Stupid cat.

mattador
laughing out loud my cats do that sometimes too. Funny as hell.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Lana
Seriously no expression he was scratching at my window and it was making a REALLY annoying screechy noise, so I threw a pen at him...the pen fell down behind the bed and he decided he needed to chase it. In leaping off the bed to run underneath it, he fell.

laughing

Stupid cat.

It's a sign shifty

Beware the Omen shifty

~wickerman~

Lana
He's a black cat and it's Halloween.

I think he may be possessed.

no expression

snehin

laughing

Stupid cat. one of my dogs chased my pants and shoes it so cute when the where pups now it just annoyin

Wickerman
He's black and he may be possessed.

no expression

racist!!!!!!! no expression

yeah......not very funny......38,5 degrees celsius will do that to a guy no expression

~wickerman~

DarkC
My friend's cat fell asleep on a computer desk, and fell off with a thump. didn't manage to land on her feet. laughing out loud

Prince Nauj
cats are so much fun to play with happy

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Stupid cat.

lol

Movie_Geek_

laughing

Stupid cat.
\
laughing out loud my friends cat ran right into a wall when I tossed its bouncing ball across the room.

Lana
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
\
laughing out loud my friends cat ran right into a wall when I tossed its bouncing ball across the room.

Before we moved here, we had a sliding glass door in our kitchen, and so many times he'd run into it....

justjakk
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
\
laughing out loud my friends cat ran right into a wall when I tossed its bouncing ball across the room. works better with a laser light pen

D-Double
Originally posted by Wickerman
racist!!!!!!! no expression

~wickerman~

... laughing

GCG
*sends in The Prince Of Wales Clone Army to retrieve the kitty* ninja

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4328/charles0od.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4328/charles0od.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4328/charles0od.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4328/charles0od.jpg

Coldfire

laughing

Stupid cat.
Cats are so smart stick out tongue

mysterio69
mine opens the shudders every morning. and she actually managed to pop out a screen on our basement window. she rules.

GCG
My clone army returns defeated from its mission.

They are few in number and all a bit ruffed up.

Damn That Kitty !

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/9571/ruff1xo.jpg

Captain REX
He's a black cat and it's Halloween.

I think he may be possessed.

no expression

If he starts crawling on the ceiling, call John Constantine.

Aini
... my cats always jump on my back to sit on my shoulders. I look kinda like an old witch then. i don't know why they do it but they seem to enjoy it...

T.M
Before we moved here, we had a sliding glass door in our kitchen, and so many times he'd run into it....

the full glass doors ?

my dog always runs into them in my house yes

idiot dog big grin

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Captain REX

WTF laughing

CherryTopper
thats funny I can picture a cat falling off the bed by a pen being thrown at him stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
My cat when i had one use to rub into walls when my dog started playing with it.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX

He didn't quite go THAT insane....but he did spend about a half hour running around my room meowing very loudly, and then randomly ran up, clawed my leg, and hid under the bed......

TwisterGameX
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/nlopez54/x-1nlopez.gif

CherryTopper
I remeber I was like 9 years old and I dont' remember which cat it was, Mitti ar spoox and it was autumn time and the leaves were swilring and I heard a big thud and I was watching tv and I looked behind me and one of them was shaking there heaed that she just bashed her head in the window to attack the leaves laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
I don't know if this counts but have anyone seen the meow cat comercial!!??

CherryTopper
yes

remember toonsies the cat?

Lana
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I remeber I was like 9 years old and I dont' remember which cat it was, Mitti ar spoox and it was autumn time and the leaves were swilring and I heard a big thud and I was watching tv and I looked behind me and one of them was shaking there heaed that she just bashed her head in the window to attack the leaves laughing out loud

My cat does that all the time going after squirrels laughing

CherryTopper
I scardd the living piss out of my cat mitti and she ran across the kitchen and she tried to jump on top of the couch and she over shot it and fell behind the couch it was funny as hell

TwisterGameX
Lana you got to becarefull now, because cats do get revenge, just plotting to throw a pen back at you. Oh yeah it already clawed your leg laughing out loud but how can something so cute try to eat your leg.

http://morenus.org/carlyn/cats/laddie001a.jpg

Lana
When we first got our cat, he was terrified of our dog, and one time climbed up the vertical blinds that we had in the living room at our old house blink but then he freaked out because he couldn't figure out how to get down, so we had this teeny little black kitten sitting on top of the blinds meowing.

None of us can figure out how he managed to climb them....

DarkC
Claws in the blind depressions!

Lana
They were plastic and he was 7 weeks old at the time blink

TwisterGameX
When we first got our cat, he was terrified of our dog, and one time climbed up the vertical blinds that we had in the living room at our old house blink but then he freaked out because he couldn't figure out how to get down, so we had this teeny little black kitten sitting on top of the blinds meowing.

None of us can figure out how he managed to climb them....

My cats claws got stuck in the blinds and it was freaking out and I mean exorcist freaking out and jumping, meowing doing back flips, then when I tried to help it, the bastard claws the crap out of me and bit me...IT BIT ME, mad the ungrateful thing.

DarkC
They were plastic and he was 7 weeks old at the time blink
Oh.

Panic. Just panic alone.

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
My cats claws got stuck in the blinds and it was freaking out and I mean exorcist freaking out and jumping, meowing doing back flips, then when I tried to help it, the bastard claws the crap out of me and bit me...IT BIT ME, mad the ungrateful thing.

Yeah, they tend to turn to little shits when they're scared/panicked....

Originally posted by DarkC
Oh.

Panic. Just panic alone.

Probably....

CherryTopper
my cat had here bday yesterday

TwisterGameX
Yeah, they tend to turn to little shits when they're scared/panicked....

laughing out loud

CherryTopper
halloween cats are cool

Lana
Cats just amuse me in general, they're so funny laughing out loud

Noble Strong

InnerRise
Originally posted by Noble Strong

laughing

Point?

no expression

is it comprehensible.....

Strangelove
deadthread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.