american pie band presents band camp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thomasgeorge
yo yo party fukes im this website news reporter and this dvd caught my eye, american pie 1 was good with the webcam,number 2 was brill with crazy glue, and number 3 rocked my world with the eating dog crap but this one is diffrent instead of stifler its his bro and instead of jim its his son and so on but this movie is 2 thumbs up so i give it 10/10 bye peeps

Cletus_Kasady
It's crap. Sean William Scott made the American Pies worth watching and his abscence just makes American Pie *lightning and thunder* *spooky voice* ANOTHER CRAP TEEN MOVIE!!!

Wolfie
This is obviously just trying to cash in on the popularity of the American Pie movies.

Solo
Originally posted by Wolfie
This is obviously just trying to cash in on the popularity of the American Pie movies.

Yep, the whole plot of this movie sounds ridiculous. I wish they could have just left the series alone after the second one.

Wolfie
Yeah, American Wedding was pushing it enough.

thomasgeorge
american pie 3 was great and the new 1 is

Ken Kenobi
Is this already out? confused

thomasgeorge
yes its brill

grey fox
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
yes its brill

Yeah it's about as 'brill' as having a power drill shoved up your ass.

Prince Nauj
greedy movie productions with unknown actors

Ken Kenobi
I may watch it, I could use a laugh...and not because of the comedy.

thomasgeorge
hey american pie is brilliant and everyone saw it

ladygrim

exactly what i thought when i saw the advert for it

thomasgeorge
american pie is great end of diccussion

thomasgeorge
the discussion is back on

thomasgeorge
come on mun talk back plz

thomasgeorge
ok dont talk back assholes

kmcdude

It is a fairly forgettable movie although it was not as bad as I thought it would be

Xtremechik2
Loved all 3. I'll probably get this one just because of the fact it's about Band Camp and I'm a hardcore band geek.

ThisIsALongName
I thought it was good. Obviously others didn't.

LizzyT123
this thread is stupid. thomasgeorge is stupid. Its pathetic how he wanted people to comment on his thread. And then he got pissy.

gregmss
It was alright-ish i have seen so many better movies though, this shouldn't of been made but it's worth a watch if your a fan of the series, but the original characters who appear have completly changes and whats up with the Stifler movie biz, stifler was a coach

gregmss
Originally posted by thomasgeorge
instead of jim its his son
Jims son wasnt in this, they said michelle was pregnant though

gregmss
Bring on American Baby

ThomasGeorge2
the good old days

ADarksideJedi
This movie was almost the same as the other American Pie movies.To me a waste of time to watch.jm

DarthLazious
I thought it was not even funny like the older ones were and they should just have ended the story at American Wedding.

Impediment
Originally posted by ThomasGeorge2
the good old days

You bumped a 2 year old thread about a shit movie because..................?

pepperjeff
stiffler all the way man. no contest at all. I can't believe they are making a fifth movie.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Impediment
You bumped a 2 year old thread about a shit movie because..................?

Look at the name.

This was his thread, not too long ago.

And the film is garbage, by the way. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.