Yaaaaaay! Food Poisoning...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Yesterday I had a hot dog from a shop around the corner from my friends place... then I came home, thew up, and passed out for 2 hours on my bed, that was great... no expression I woke up feeling fine, and dismissed it as just a very evil hot dog... so I had some plain rice, just to be on the safe side, usually when I'm sick plain rice is the only thing I can hold down... after that I went to Josh's place to help out with an assignment. I wasn't much help as when I got there I started feeling like crap again. I threw up... again... twice... so Josh drove me home, where I went to sleep for another 12 hours. I woke up today feeling a bit better. Now I'm drinking tea and eating a banana, I hope this stays down, because technically I haven't had anything to eat in over 24 hours, since everything I have eaten has decided to come back up within a half hour.

Wish me luck.

mysterio69
good luck friend. food poisoning blows. that's why i shy away from those dog-vendors on the street. notice i daid dog....not hot-dog. cuz they serve dogs.

Deano
theres only one thing left to do. kill the bastard who gave you the hot dog

JKozzy
that blows anus chunks

mysterio69
Originally posted by Deano
theres only one thing left to do. kill the bastard who gave you the hot dog
don't stop there. you have to take it to the source. there's a league of evil vendors all around the world who are slowly feeding us chemicals in these "hot-dogs" that will eventually cause us to mutate into dog-like creatures who feast on human flesh. that's right.

Ms Flower
Originally posted by Kosta
Yesterday I had a hot dog from a shop around the corner from my friends place... then I came home, thew up, and passed out for 2 hours on my bed, that was great... no expression I woke up feeling fine, and dismissed it as just a very evil hot dog... so I had some plain rice, just to be on the safe side, usually when I'm sick plain rice is the only thing I can hold down... after that I went to Josh's place to help out with an assignment. I wasn't much help as when I got there I started feeling like crap again. I threw up... again... twice... so Josh drove me home, where I went to sleep for another 12 hours. I woke up today feeling a bit better. Now I'm drinking tea and eating a banana, I hope this stays down, because technically I haven't had anything to eat in over 24 hours, since everything I have eaten has decided to come back up within a half hour.

Wish me luck. peppermints love...suck on the candies or drink the tea. I hope you feel better soon. hug

Kosta
Thanks guys. I took a capsule of this "Inner Health Plus" stuff, that is supposed to have 25 billion good stomach bacteria in it, it seems to be helping with the banana stick out tongue. Feelina a little better. I'm hiring assasing to "take care" of the guy who sold me the bad hot dog... anyone looking for a job? stick out tongue

Kosta
Originally posted by Ms Flower
peppermints love...suck on the candies or drink the tea. I hope you feel better soon. hug

Yeah, Ive been drinking peppermint tea and chamomile tea. smile

Sir Mist
Yaay, food poisoning! w00t

D-Double
Thanks guys. I took a capsule of this "Inner Health Plus" stuff, that is supposed to have 25 billion good stomach bacteria in it, it seems to be helping with the banana stick out tongue. Feelina a little better. I'm hiring assasing to "take care" of the guy who sold me the bad hot dog... anyone looking for a job? stick out tongue

I accept your mission... raver

... I'll whack all the hot-dog vendors in your town... just to be sure. sniper

WindDancer
Ugh! I hope never to experience food poisioning. I heard is just awful. Get better Kosta.

Sir Mist

I started daydreaming and read this as 'I made a time capsule so I can go back and not have food poisoning' blink

Lana
Ewwww, food poisoning sucks.

HBK
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I started daydreaming and read this as 'I made a time capsule so I can go back and not have food poisoning' blink

MIAOKINNIIDI!

Kosta
Originally posted by WindDancer
Ugh! I hope never to experience food poisioning. I heard is just awful. Get better Kosta.

Ive had it once before, when I was 9 years old. I was curled up in the fetal position for 4 days, unable to move or eat anything because of the pain. What I have now is a walk in the park on a warm summers day compared to that time. Thanks though. And I hope you never get it either, it sucks.

Lana
I got food poisoning once, I literally couldn't get out of bed for about 2 days erm it was horrible.

Grim Reefer
Food Posioning can do wonderful things for you, especially in Mushroom form

kmcdude
Originally posted by Grim Reefer
Food Posioning can do wonderful things for you, especially in Mushroom form

yes

powerfulone1987
I am to particular about what I eat to ever get anything from a vendor off the street.

And believe there are a lot of vendors on the street up here where I go to college and I can't believe it when i see other students getting food from them.

It doesn't even look sanitary. Ugh.

Noble Strong

Strangelove
Originally posted by Noble Strong
. Why in hell are you resurrecting old and deadthreads?

Kelly_LS

Wish me luck.
Stomach Virus? How do you know that that's food poisoning and not a virus?

Mišt
10months old dodgy

Kosta has since become a woman called Bettina, the operation went without a hitch, althought there was a slight altercation with the third nipple, however it was repositioned on his head. His nickname is now Nipple Head. Please call him this whenever you see him from now on, as he gets very upset if you dont. Thank you.

ladygrim

Marth18
I Was so mad the other day, i think they poisoned my poison i drank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.