How did...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman, in Batman Begins after he pulled Falcone out of the car and headbutted him n said nice coat to the bum, fly straight up like that without the grapnel gun in his hand or ne grapnel wires(or from what it looked like) attatched to his belt....if som1 has an idea lemme know...ive been wondering this for awhile....and also, when Batman was at the docks and they were lookin around for him luckin around by the ceiling, how was he movin around like that so fast to where they couldnt see him...i mean, was he walkin around on the big crates, or swingin from grapnel wires, or droppin from his cape, cuz it sounded like his cape was flappin around but how could he do that and hit the ground without them hearing him...and also....how exactly does his little grapnel system work.....?? i was kinda confused on that whole part and how he was so mobile with it on that 1 part where u couldnt see him at the docks.....

NoFate007
I think there's a thread on this already

braz
linkz?

OB1-adobe
Its a movie.

Don't worry about it.

sevenman
So your saying.

You have no purpose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.