Mods don't play games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I just want to inform everyone that Mods don't play games, and will kill you if you act up so please stop acting like idiots because I can't stand to see another person banned. I don't think Mods banned people for kicks, even though they mightlike you. If they don't like you and you did something stupid then the ban you, then consider that a bonus.

Ok the survivers, please don't go crazy and get yourselves killed because seriously.

powerfulone1987
You know, this is good advice, but it's also kind of drawing attention to the situation even more, which might not be such a good thing.

TwisterGameX
It's the MIB...MODS IN BLACK

http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~susan/sf/films/mib.jpg

kmcdude
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It's the MIB...MODS IN BLACK

http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~susan/sf/films/mib.jpg

laughing laughing out loud laughing

GCG
I just want to inform everyone that Mods don't play games, and will kill you if you act up so please stop acting like idiots because I can't stand to see another person banned. I don't think Mods banned people for kicks, even though they mightlike you. If they don't like you and you did something stupid then the ban you, then consider that a bonus.

Ok the survivers, please don't go crazy and get yourselves killed because seriously.

The problem is 'acting' instead of being true selves. Seems that since there is nothing much underneath a username, we act like idiots and get banned henceforth. Cause being true selves is apparently a void attempt on a Forum Existance.

EDIT. ...erm...I just drank some beer embarrasment *hic*

Kosta
Good advice seldom makes a difference... nice try though.

GCG
and I concur with the honorable delegate Kosta on the matter that Advice is only half good when asked ; not useful when unwarranted.

TwisterGameX
Mods are like raptors in Jarrasic park. Once you be an idiot and go in the long grass, then the mods will eat your flesh.

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

So long as you don't act like an idiot, you're fine.

Sheesh.

mysterio69
Mods are like raptors in Jarrasic park. Once you be an idiot and go in the long grass, then the mods will eat your flesh.
and they're really smart like the raptors. they even learned how to open doors. confused ...anyone? ...anyone?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by mysterio69
and they're really smart like the raptors. they even learned how to open doors. confused ...anyone? ...anyone?

laughing

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sheesh.

Look it's a Mod eek!

http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/raptors.jpg

Lana
I am not a dinosaur schmoll

Gandhi_of_KMC
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sheesh.

What constitutes acting like an idiot?

Lana
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
What constitutes acting like an idiot?

Breaking rules constantly.

TwisterGameX
I am not a dinosaur schmoll

Fine, it is Lyn...Lana...Lyn from fire Emblem eek!

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-003.jpg

Gandhi_of_KMC
Breaking rules constantly.

Now thats interesting, so rules can be broken just not constantly. Can you give us the degree of frquency needed to avoid a ban? What would a weekly maximum be?

mysterio69
Now thats interesting, so rules can be broken just not constantly. Can you give us the degree of frquency needed to avoid a ban? What would a weekly maximum be?
eek! laughing laforge and data were the kings of rule-breaking!!!

Lana

Breaking some rules means more severe consequences than breaking others. Usually if you're warned a certain number of times you'll get banned. Ultimately it's up to the decision of the mods. I however don't have the power to ban.

mysterio69
Breaking some rules means more severe consequences than breaking others. Usually if you're warned a certain number of times you'll get banned. Ultimately it's up to the decision of the mods. I however don't have the power to ban.
be patient. one day. one day you'll have the ultimate power!!!

Lana
Meh, I'm fine where I am.

Gandhi_of_KMC

So your more a sort of infiltrator? shifty
Where you a milk monitor? smile

Anyway what are the rule you must not break - the ones that are considered very serious?

TwisterGameX
be patient. one day. one day you'll have the ultimate power!!!

She has to find the sacred Crystal of ZAr.

Lana
So your more a sort of infiltrator? shifty
Where you a milk monitor? smile

Anyway what are the rule you must not break - the ones that are considered very serious?

WTF are you talking about? What the f**k?

And as I said, it's up to the individual mods.

Best way to deal with it? Don't break the rules.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Meh, I'm fine where I am.

You'd like more "power" though wouldn't you? smile shifty

Lana
You'd like more "power" though wouldn't you? smile shifty

Nope, don't need it.

GCG

yeah ; and looks like they can close and lock them as well closed

Gandhi_of_KMC
WTF are you talking about? What the f**k?

And as I said, it's up to the individual mods.

Best way to deal with it? Don't break the rules.

Now where would the fun be in that rules are made to be bent at least confused aren't they?

mysterio69
Nope, don't need it.
that's what they all say...until it is granted to them. then, sky's the limit.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Nope, don't need it.

you'd like it though, wouldn't you?

BackFire
I play games.

I was just playing Counter-Strike, actually...

Gandhi_of_KMC
that's what they all say...until it is granted to them. then, sky's the limit.

Indeed

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by BackFire
I play games.

I see - My fave game is Rugby

TwisterGameX
http://jplw.jurassicpark.com/download/wp_jp1_800_600.jpg

Raz and his crew. Raz is T Rex and the mods are Raptors Happy Dance The T rex will loose you if you don't move....I mean act like an idiot. the Raptors go in packs and you wouldn't want to be an idiot to one.

mysterio69
resident evil 4 is good too.

TwisterGameX
I play games.

laughing

Lana
I play games.

I played Ragnarok earlier for a while.

BackFire
My friends used to play Ragnarok, I tried it once but was already spoiled by World of Warcraft.

TwisterGameX
My friends used to play Ragnarok, I tried it once but was already spoiled by World of Warcraft.

Isn't Ragnarok a Manga ?

BackFire
I dunno, is it?

I only know of Ragnarok online.

Lana

I play on private servers, it's a fun game. Haven't tried WoW yet, I may do that soon.

Isn't Ragnarok a Manga ?

Yep, and they made an MMORPG based on it.

GCG
i'll go try play it ; this Ragnarok you pseka of

BackFire
A friend of mine made his own private server and bumped the EXP rate by like 400%, it was pretty neat.

You should definately try WoW, it's awesome, save for the little 14 year old battlenet kids.

Mandorallen
SOCOM 3.

blink

...off topic much?

TwisterGameX
why do everyone love runescape...is it that good(never played it)

Lana
A friend of mine made his own private server and bumped the EXP rate by like 400%, it was pretty neat.

You should definately try WoW, it's awesome, save for the little 14 year old battlenet kids.

High rate servers rock droolio my favorite Ragnarok character is a level 180 Assassin Cross, I've got all sorts of kick ass weapons and rare items and stuff. It's a PK server though, which can be fun (especially when low-level characters try and attack you and you can slaughter them in 2 hits), but it can be annoying when people attack you when you're at a shop or something.

why do everyone love runescape...is it that good(never played it)

Dunno, I've never played it. I'm not too big on MMORPGs, honestly....mostly because I don't want to have to pay to play it stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
High rate servers rock droolio my favorite Ragnarok character is a level 180 Assassin Cross, I've got all sorts of kick ass weapons and rare items and stuff. It's a PK server though, which can be fun (especially when low-level characters try and attack you and you can slaughter them in 2 hits), but it can be annoying when people attack you when you're at a shop or something.

Dunno, I've never played it. I'm not too big on MMORPGs, honestly....mostly because I don't want to have to pay to play it stick out tongue

I played war craft or some thing before and a rat killed me and took my stuff. I was so pissed i never played since. I mean I worked so hard for that special sword and even tell other members to follow me and I will help you, then lead them behind a tree and beat there brains out and rob them Happy Dance

TwisterGameX

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.