WHY did KMCDUDE'S THREAD get CLOSE!!??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_angelz
Well, why? why why why?? what was wrong about it? Why was it close!?? sad sad Thats really unfair. Not even a good reason y it was close. What do u guys think? sad

Gandhi_of_KMC
Censorship and PG13

GCG
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Being full of idiotic, flaming content as this thread is- closed.

kmcdude
Originally posted by dark_angelz
Well, why? why why why?? what was wrong about it? Why was it close!?? sad sad Thats really unfair. Not even a good reason y it was close. What do u guys think? sad

sad I honestly dont know who it offended either it reached 3000 posts and not one person complained about it laughing out loud I was rather shocked it got closed and honestly think deep down no one has a real good reason for it...I mean all it did was go off topic in a off topic thread,It was a completely innocent. sad

No one had to go in the thread eithier,well thats my say.

dark_angelz
we were just joking!

leonheartmm
isnt this supposed to be the OFF TOPIC forums, the place where absolutely NO threads should be closed off unless they contain bashing or explicit images{yea no bloody pg13, the wildest sexual fantasy thread is still goin strong}

kmcdude
Originally posted by leonheartmm
isnt this supposed to be the OFF TOPIC forums, the place where absolutely NO threads should be closed off unless they contain bashing or explicit images{yea no bloody pg13, the wildest sexual fantasy thread is still goin strong}

laughing out loud My thread was TAME compared to HALF the theads on off topic

Lana
Originally posted by leonheartmm

Threads in the OTF still need to follow forum rules...and if they don't they'll be closed.

kmcdude
no expression

BackFire
There's already a thread about this.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.