Thats It Ive Had Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
**** IT ALL mad

Well,now that I got you fools here wink Just saying that KMCDUDES WORLD is on the ball eek! You guys will ALWAYS find it on either the 1st page or 2nd page of the off topic forum.Everyone is Welcome,even the people I dont like.KMCDUDES WORLD is about talking,fun,and not putting down noobs.Or other people.(only I get to do that) It is about what makes life good GIRLS eek! BEER eek! RANDOM POSTING eek! and funny smiliesdance Even though KMCDUDES THREAD has been shut,I am feeling pretty damn good,

As what tried to kill me..........has made me biggerwink

Amen

TheFilmProphet
http://bart.gamingw.net/junk/dance/sexyparty.gif

Sorgo
Originally posted by kmcdude
**** IT ALL mad

Well,now that I got you fools here wink Just saying that KMCDUDES WORLD is on the ball eek! You guys will ALWAYS find it on either the 1st page or 2nd page of the off topic forum.Everyone is Welcome,even the people I dont like.KMCDUDES WORLD is about talking,fun,and not putting down noobs.Or other people.(only I get to do that) It is about what makes life good GIRLS eek! BEER eek! RANDOM POSTING eek! and funny smiliesdance Even though KMCDUDES THREAD has been shut,I am feeling pretty damn good,

As what tried to kill me..........has made me biggerwink

Amen

Ah crap.... Why couldn't you just commit KMCide and die?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sorgo
Ah crap.... Why couldn't you just commit KMCide and die?

We all know ''You cant keep a good dog down'' big grin

dark_angelz
laughing But Im still angry.

kmcdude
Originally posted by dark_angelz
laughing But Im still angry.

sad i'M JUST HEARTBROKEN...........''Seriously''

dark_angelz
poor u. hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.