1 thread per character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paola
What you guys say?

Do we get enough traffic to apply this rule? Or 'Comic Books' forum can handle thousands of threads about the same comic super-hero/super-villian?

RAGE17
Originally posted by Paola
What you guys say?

Do we get enough traffic to apply this rule? Or 'Comic Books' forum can handle thousands of threads about the same comic super-hero/super-villian?

i agree with you my dear girl

ScarletSpider
Danananana. Put the hammer down Paola!

willRules
Originally posted by Paola
What you guys say?

Makes sense.

Is there a rule like this in the spider-man forum?? Cos there is like a million different movie threads. Its confusing and annoying...........................

xmarksthespot
It's a good idea. Also, imo people should really make more use of the "Question" thread rather than making entire threads just to ask a yes/no question.

Paola
Spider-Man forum doesn't get enough traffic, so I don't think lots of threads about the same movie (Spider-Man) can do any harm

willRules
oh k cool

long pig
I hate the rule! I'm offended!

yes Sounds fine.

Disappear
can we make a "one thread per insolent poster's unproven dictum" rule, too? cuz i'm getting sick of seeing some of the same crap in various threads...

Spideys Sister
Yeah there aren't enough fourums for all of the heros. liike one for DC and one for Marvel but still I think it's a good I dea.

Piedmon
I don't agree.... you have threads that simply ask a question about a character--for example, the "Why the so much hate for Sentry?" thread, and these can't be considered general threads for that character. On the other hand, if you moved a discussion that invited a character's detractors into an all-purpose discussion thread, then his fans would get drowned out by all the arguing over whether he's even a good character or not. (I've seen this happen in about a thousand and one character threads in other forums.)

cybermaster
shut up ! theres my only thread

Bushwacker
Sounds good in theory.....

outarddwarf
bad rule

Paola
meh! I don't care... it's a rule from now on.

Enjoy the forum ppl!

DarkCrawler
Dictator...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/disgust.gif

stick out tongue

Paola
me?

says who? sly

hitler

DarkCrawler
No one... whistling

Paola
whip2miffed you sure?

thesilverspider
droolio

willRules
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.