Greatest Killer of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord krondor
Please participate in the poll and post the reasons why you voted as you did.

Bun Bun
Hitler sick

But i dont know if the word "Greatest" suits a guy like him mad

lord krondor
I should have stated the question as, "The most 'proficient' killer of all time."

I made this list very quickly and, consequently, left out ones who should have been included/precluded from the poll. However, that is why I started this topic, so we can discuss about whom rightfully belongs on this list. This poll just reflects my current opinion.

Bun Bun
Oh i see.

I'm not to great with remembering all these guys but i do know about hitler and i think that man... is the most discusting... disturbing man that lived!

Dizzle
Indirect or direct? Jesus takes the cake, really really really really really really easily. Just for the sheer volume of wars and random slaughter that's happened because of religion, and more specifically Christianity.

lord krondor
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif

Captain REX
Now isn't that just stepping on the toes of Christians. Keep that kind of talk in your head. You could easily pin that on any religious figure, anyway- pacifist religions excluded. Just as many wars have been waged in the name of Islam as well.

I don't see Stalin...or Mao Zedong. Stalin was the third top mass murderer of the 20th century, with Hitler in second, and Mao in first.

a1hsauce
none of em...they were all assholes!

lord krondor
It is without a doubt that our belief in God (or, Gods) has resulted in a countless number of deaths. But we should put into a perspective the amount of death caused over a short period of time.

Captain REX
Besides, I think we're talking about the leaders of nations, not the leaders of religions.

Also, not great as in 'Wow, they were cool,' more like great as in 'Damn, I wanted to rip that mustache right off his face!'

Wickerman
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't see Stalin...or Mao Zedong. Stalin was the third top mass murderer of the 20th century, with Hitler in second, and Mao in first.

Took the words right outta my mouth big grin

Props on spelling Vlad Dracul's name properly. Sharing his name and being half-transylvanian i appreciate that thumb up

~wickerman~

Bardock42
Originally posted by Captain REX
Hmm what deaths is Hitler responsible for in that estimation? The Whole WW2?

Da preacher
Christianity.

And why Pizarro and alexander the great?
Don't really understand.....

nitro-swicked
hitler mad

the most evil man who ever lived on this planet

Clovie
putting church and hitler into one poll looks slightly disturbing.

shaber
Where's Stalin?

T.M
Spanish Inquisition just because of the Monty Python sketch yes

Tired Hiker
I would have to say The Roman-Catholic Church. They did a great job. I really admire their style and respect how they have improved mankind. The way they used people, nothing less than genius. I think they should still be able to kill people to make more missions and stuff. Hitler was cool too. The way he made soap out of humans and stuff, that was classic. Great thread.

Not.

Da preacher
Originally posted by Clovie
putting church and hitler into one poll looks slightly disturbing.

Why?
They're both Mass-killers!

Clovie
Originally posted by Da preacher
Why?
They're both Mass-killers! I wouldn't say so.

Da preacher
Why?

nitro-swicked
hmmm weird thread

T.M
Originally posted by nitro-swicked
hmmm weird thread

yes and i am sure there has already been one along the same lines in the GDF messed not sure though

nitro-swicked
more than likely yes

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord krondor
Please participate in the poll and post the reasons why you voted as you did.

Joseph Stalin.

Wouldn't say he was all that great though.

Prince Nauj
Hilter happy

Da preacher
Um.................still think the church's One hundred times worse than Hitler or Stalin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.