Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vampirebret
Hi everyone. I'm what you would call a newbie here. I stumble upon this site by accident and after checking out to see what this site was all about....I decided to register to become a member. I love all types of movies and after reviewing some of the posts on here....I was quite satisfied to see some of my favorite movies mention. I have one question though....can anyone point me in the right direction to download some of the movies that everyone has listed on here? Thanks in advance everyone.

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome big grin

ladygrim
hi welcome to killermovies ...have funwink

vampirebret
....can anyone point me in the right direction to download some of the movies that everyone has listed on here?

Morning_Glory
hi wave

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by vampirebret
....can anyone point me in the right direction to download some of the movies that everyone has listed on here?

if you havent figured out how to download movies or know where to go to download them... then thats hopeless... there are P2P sites all over the internet... just go look

vampirebret
I'm using a program to download movies but what I really want is some hong kong movies. Anyone know where I can download some great hong kong/kung fu movies?

kmcdude
Welcome Feel free to visit THE WORLD OF KMCDUDE in the off topic forum.......you will never be sane again

vampirebret
Anyone know any freeware program I can use to download movies besides limewire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.