You Sunk my Scrabbleship!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so do you and your family have any unusual games you always play...or regular games like monopoly on Sunday nights?

dark_angelz
Yea, I play an unusual game with my brothers.

I lock them in d basement after telling them ghost stories.

nick1811
ive played a cross between monopoly and poker before, that i made up with my friend, but it was so awful tht we never played it again. erm

Council#13
HA HA HA HA HA. U sunk my scrabbleship. Thats like in the simpsons episode when Bart steals the elderly and everytime a bingo number is said Jasper says "you sunk my battleship"

nitro-swicked
laughing

a1hsauce
big grin i love the Simpsons stick out tongue

Puddin Pop
Yeah..the stronger side when ever we get together we see how far we can through people in a pool. the smaller ones get used...i get used its not the funnest. And every Halloween we splash paint on people we know when they pass by. I know odd.

The other side rents the go-cart place and race. the winner gets to choose dinner.

HBK
SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!

Lana
We always play Scrabble when we go on vacation...dunno why though. It's really funny though because we always make up our own rules laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.