dark phoenix vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
The two powerful one's go at it.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Dp

ZephroCarnelian
Neither would die. But Big G would probably be defeated. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Neither would die. But Big G would probably be defeated. smile

Creator Vs Creation. Or are you unaware of current continuity my friend? He would die horribly. laughing out loud

ZephroCarnelian
So what about the whole, him being a integral part of the Universe thing that everyone keeps throwing around...?

GalacticStorm
So what about the whole, him being a integral part of the Universe thing that everyone keeps throwing around...?

If he dies then Abraxas is released thats all. Abraxas will then destroy (or at least attempt to) the universe. Galactus' death doesnt automatically bring about the end of the universe as if he was its lifeline. I think you misinterpreted the comments of others which is why you should always go by on panel evidence as opposed to hearsay.

ZephroCarnelian
The problem is, when it comes to Phoenix/BigG and other cosmic beings, no-one brings any scans to the fray.

Which is why I don't like it that so many cosmic threads abound.

Likewise with Supes Prime etc - no-one posts any evidence to support anything. They just say stuff, which may or may not be construed as fact.

RAGE17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If he dies then Abraxas is released thats all. Abraxas will then destroy (or at least attempt to) the universe. Galactus' death doesnt automatically bring about the end of the universe as if he was its lifeline. I think you misinterpreted the comments of others which is why you should always go by on panel evidence as opposed to hearsay.

Phoenix is silver surfer level......no more then that...galactus punked her...you made up x-men forever....its not even continuity.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by RAGE17
Phoenix is silver surfer level......no more then that...galactus punked her...you made up x-men forever....its not even continuity.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You dont have the skills to bait me son. wink

GalacticStorm
The problem is, when it comes to Phoenix/BigG and other cosmic beings, no-one brings any scans to the fray.

Which is why I don't like it that so many cosmic threads abound.

Likewise with Supes Prime etc - no-one posts any evidence to support anything. They just say stuff, which may or may not be construed as fact.

I post many scans and quote from comics, youre just never around enough to benefit from them. To be fair though the stuff i claim is current continuity and has been for over 3 years now. As a comic fan one would think you'd be more aware of this subject.

RAGE17
You dont have the skills to bait me son. wink

dammit we are both 21!!!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
dammit we are both 21!!!!!!!!!!

You sure about that mate? Your posts dont exactly help your case. wink

RAGE17
You sure about that mate? Your posts dont exactly help your case. wink

the fact that i will have master's next year does.... wink and yet again i offer you my help come to philli and i will cure you of your weird obsession with a female fictional character.

kgkg
Big G wins

Fact is Phoenix attacked a weak Galactus and even then she knew she couldn't take him.

Why do you think she attack G when he was weak?

cuz she can't take him

Here is Phoenix saying she can't take Big G that

Phoenix max is surpassed by Galactus who was weak by the way big grin

tho there is no more Dark Phoenix current should take him.

As I have been saying creating this and that doesn't mean shit in battle.

As Darkpho was draying powers of life unborn still saying her powers can’t handle weak galactus

cool

RAGE17
Originally posted by kgkg
Big G wins

Fact is Phoenix attacked a weak Galactus and even then she knew she couldn't take him.

Why do you think she attack G when he was weak?

cuz she can't take him

Here is Phoenix saying she can't take Big G that

Phoenix max is surpassed by Galactus who was weak by the way big grin

tho there is no more Dark Phoenix current should take him.

As I have been saying creating this and that doesn't mean shit in battle.

As Darkpho was draying powers of life unborn still saying her powers can’t handle weak galactus

cool

yes finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you sir......

GalacticStorm
the fact that i will have master's next year does.... wink and yet again i offer you my help come to philli and i will cure you of your weird obsession with a female fictional character.

Well rather an appreciation for an interesting character as opposed to suffering delsusions of being said character and having homo erotic images of them for my sig. Whatever floats you boat mate. smile You'll get no hating from me. smile

ZephroCarnelian
Awesome scan Kg! thumb up

And GS - you've got quite a talent at sounding condescending.

I'm sorry if I'm not up on current X-Men continuity. I'm married and have more important things to spend my money on than a comic series I have only vague interest in. smile

steverules
I finally make a good vs thread.

GalacticStorm

I'm sorry if I'm not up on current X-Men continuity. I'm married and have more important things to spend my money on than a comic series I have only vague interest in. smile

Well until youre sufficiently clued up on said comics it would be a good idea to refrain from spouting opinions on them. Wouldnt you agree?

GalacticStorm
Phoenix has fought Galactus on 2 occassions and came out the better in both encounters.

The first occassion was in a what if called What If Phoenix rose again. In it instead of killing herself Jean Grey allowed the Shi'ar to perform a psychic lobotomy on herself removing all parts of her brain which were responsible for her psionic powers. Jean Grey fought against Galactus after the Shi'ar asked for the Xmens aid in defeating the planet eater. Jean Grey had up to that point been powerless after the surgery but as Cyclops was about to be killed by Terrax, her phoenix power emerged again. She quickly dispatched Terrax and then went on to fight Galactus and she stated that because of the lobotomy her powers were at that point relatively limited to the point where she wasnt sure if she could beat Galactus, however she said that her powers increased along a geometric curve every time she used them. Galactus and Phoenix fought and Phoenix got the better of him. While his efforts were shrugged off Phoenix caused him pain. He then tried to forge an alliance with Phoenix claiming them to be equals. Bear in mind that this was a limited Phoenix yet in this state her power equalled Galactus at that point. She went on to destroy his machinery and Galactus left the planet for an easier meal claiming that he couldnt be bothered with the effort and that had he stayed he could eventually dispatch Phoenix. A limited Phoenix versus a hungry Galactus and Phoenix clearly got the better of him and caused him to abandon his meal. Phoenix went on to continue using her power in missions and as she said it increased to its previous levels. She went on to revert to Dark Phoenix and after killing the Xmen went on to destroy the universe "destroying everything in her path". At that point Galactus obviously became a non factor.

In their second encounter which occurred in Excalibur #61 Phoenix fought Galactus again because he was about to consume a planet. The two fought and while Galactus' blasts had no effect Phoenixes blasts hit home and Galactus was leaking energy from his armour Phoenix was fine and Galactus talked his way out of the fight by telling Phoenix that she's just as bad as him if not worse because he may eat planets but she draws energy from future generations "life yet born":

"""Here i lie exhausted from our struggle while you are neither weary nor hungry because you tap into a source of near limitless potential. The sea of life yet born""

Galactus may not have been at full power during this encounter but even so his efforts had no effect on phoenix and what you must remember is that even if he was Galactus' energy source is finite while he burns up his energies and would eventually tire and run out of power, Phoenix could keep on going and be just fine at the end of it as shown by Galactus' comments here. If the battle continued it is fair to assume that Galactus would have been destroyed.

kgkg

Just showing the light

GS was showing that scan of Cubic saying DarkPho was this and that of creation

Well this scan pretty much say , ok she did make this that. BUT so what?

Can she battle and beat Galactus? Nope

And thx big grin

steverules
Wow you guy's really like this thread I only went for about 10 secs and already I have 3 more replys. You know you guy's should use the poll to vote who you think would win as well as posting your comments. Oh well enjoy the thread and keep posting your comments. smile big grin

kgkg
Phoenix has fought Galactus on 2 occassions and came out the better in both encounters.

The first occassion was in a what if called What If Phoenix rose again. In it instead of killing herself Jean Grey allowed the Shi'ar to perform a psychic lobotomy on herself removing all parts of her brain which were responsible for her psionic powers. Jean Grey fought against Galactus after the Shi'ar asked for the Xmens aid in defeating the planet eater. Jean Grey had up to that point been powerless after the surgery but as Cyclops was about to be killed by Terrax, her phoenix power emerged again. She quickly dispatched Terrax and then went on to fight Galactus and she stated that because of the lobotomy her powers were at that point relatively limited to the point where she wasnt sure if she could beat Galactus, however she said that her powers increased along a geometric curve every time she used them. Galactus and Phoenix fought and Phoenix got the better of him. While his efforts were shrugged off Phoenix caused him pain. He then tried to forge an alliance with Phoenix claiming them to be equals. Bear in mind that this was a limited Phoenix yet in this state her power equalled Galactus at that point. She went on to destroy his machinery and Galactus left the planet for an easier meal claiming that he couldnt be bothered with the effort and that had he stayed he could eventually dispatch Phoenix. A limited Phoenix versus a hungry Galactus and Phoenix clearly got the better of him and caused him to abandon his meal. Phoenix went on to continue using her power in missions and as she said it increased to its previous levels. She went on to revert to Dark Phoenix and after killing the Xmen went on to destroy the universe "destroying everything in her path". At that point Galactus obviously became a non factor.

In their second encounter which occurred in Excalibur #61 Phoenix fought Galactus again because he was about to consume a planet. The two fought and while Galactus' blasts had no effect Phoenixes blasts hit home and Galactus was leaking energy from his armour Phoenix was fine and Galactus talked his way out of the fight by telling Phoenix that she's just as bad as him if not worse because he may eat planets but she draws energy from future generations "life yet born":

"""Here i lie exhausted from our struggle while you are neither weary nor hungry because you tap into a source of near limitless potential. The sea of life yet born""

Galactus may not have been at full power during this encounter but even so his efforts had no effect on phoenix and what you must remember is that even if he was Galactus' energy source is finite while he burns up his energies and would eventually tire and run out of power, Phoenix could keep on going and be just fine at the end of it as shown by Galactus' comments here. If the battle continued it is fair to assume that Galactus would have been destroyed.
means She never defeated Big G.

but says she can't take him

RAGE17
Well rather an appreciation for an interesting character as opposed to suffering delsusions of being said character and having homo erotic images of them for my sig. Whatever floats you boat mate. smile You'll get no hating from me. smile

time for my alter ego .....to come out......ihateGS.......Rise.......... evil face

ZephroCarnelian
Well until youre sufficiently clued up on said comics it would be a good idea to refrain from spouting opinions on them. Wouldnt you agree?

Why do you speak in such condescending ways?

I've not insulted you in anyway shape or form. So stop being nasty. You're only showing your own immaturity by doing that.

And as for being clued up - whether I know all the facts isn't important, as the idea of an open forum is that other people then add their knowledge to the fray. Whether mine is passed by the wayside doesn't matter - I only say things to get other people to add their knowledge, even if it dismisses mine in the process. That is good and what forums are for. smile

What forums aren't for are for people to take a 'high ground' and deride other people with snide remarks.

I respect you for your X-Men knowledge, GS, but when you see someone who has been told the wrong thing, correct them in a polite way, not in a condescending way. You'll only make yourself seem childish.

I know a lot about PC Supes - but I'm not on a high horse about it. smile

If you know for a fact that Phoenix will win such and such, share that information with me - don't tell me just to keep my nose out, k? lol! stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Heres the battle in excalibur:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3588/excalibur061p067rt.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8918/excalibur061p078br.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2226/excalibur061p110vg.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9941/excalibur061p144aj.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3743/excalibur061p174sj.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2848/excalibur061p205qe.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5200/excalibur061p218cr.jpg

GalacticStorm

kgkg
Heres the battle in excalibur:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3588/excalibur061p067rt.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/8918/excalibur061p078br.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2226/excalibur061p110vg.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9941/excalibur061p144aj.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3743/excalibur061p174sj.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2848/excalibur061p205qe.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/5200/excalibur061p218cr.jpg
i know weak Galactus (this one was nearly dying from the start.

fact is Pho says Galactus powers exceeds her Max. In a battle.

GalacticStorm
Just showing the light

Laughable

GS was showing that scan of Cubic saying DarkPho was this and that of creation

Well this scan pretty much say , ok she did make this that. BUT so what?

Can she battle and beat Galactus? Nope

And thx big grin

Your scan shows that Phoenix battled Galactus in a What If and drove him away from a meal. In that comic Phoenix went on to destroy that alternate universe at which point Galactus became a non factor. eek!

kgkg

I've not insulted you in anyway shape or form. So stop being nasty. You're only showing your own immaturity by doing that.

And as for being clued up - whether I know all the facts isn't important, as the idea of an open forum is that other people then add their knowledge to the fray. Whether mine is passed by the wayside doesn't matter - I only say things to get other people to add their knowledge, even if it dismisses mine in the process. That is good and what forums are for. smile

What forums aren't for are for people to take a 'high ground' and deride other people with snide remarks.

I respect you for your X-Men knowledge, GS, but when you see someone who has been told the wrong thing, correct them in a polite way, not in a condescending way. You'll only make yourself seem childish.

If you know for a fact that Phoenix will win such and such, share that information with me - don't tell me just to keep my nose out, k? lol! stick out tongue
Don’t take it to hard GS is always like that calling people names

But I know he doesn't mean it

Just gets ticked off when everyone is disagreeing with him.

GS has sound arguments about just about anything except Phoenix.

For some reason it’s his personal goal to make it #1

kgkg
Laughable

Your scan shows that Phoenix battled Galactus in a What If and drove him away from a meal. In that comic Phoenix went on to destroy that alternate universe at which point Galactus became a non factor. eek!
so what

did Phoenix beat Galactus? Nope

Did phoenix say Galactus is above The MAX power of Phoenix? YES

so who wins Galactus

GalacticStorm

He says no such thing. Yes Galactus was limited in your scans but Phoenix was limited as she states as well. Shed just had a psychic lobotomy and was running on limited reserves. She was reaching those limits when fighting Galactus and said if anyone could make her reach those limits she had at that point it would be Galactus. Later on through continued use of her power she healed from the lobotomy and destroyed the universe. Game over. I'll post that entire battle and the scans where she destroyed that universe. Gimme 5 mins. laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Don’t take it to hard GS is always like that calling people names

But I know he doesn't mean it

Just gets ticked off when everyone is disagreeing with him.

GS has sound arguments about just about anything except Phoenix.

For some reason it’s his personal goal to make it #1

I never called ZC names he just didnt care for my manner get it right KG. wink

kgkg
He says no such thing. Yes Galactus was limited in your scans but Phoenix was limited as she states as well. Shed just had a psychic lobotomy and was running on limited reserves. She was reaching those limits when fighting Galactus and said if anyone could make her reach those limits she had at that point it would be Galactus. Later on through continued use of her power she healed from the lobotomy and destroyed the universe. Game over. I'll post that entire battle and the scans where she destroyed that universe. Gimme 5 mins. laughing out loud while your at it read this

all you need to know

anything else (other than Pho defeating Galactus is not important)

mind you this was a weak Galactus.

kgkg
I never called ZC names he just didnt care for my manner get it right KG. wink
you make rude comments my freind

it's a debate so lets debate

no need to be rude

kgkg
Galactus with 4 votes

Support for Phoenix ----- 1

For Big G ------- 3

Keep it up

steverules
I got this pic from google unfortunetly the writing is in french but I thought I would post it anyway. I will try and find more pic's.

ZephroCarnelian
Spanish, mate. If it was in French, I could read it, lol! wink

steverules
I do french and I'm rubish at it.LOL

ZephroCarnelian
It's not worth learning anyway lol! Cheese eating surrender monkeys! big grin

GalacticStorm
Galactus with 4 votes

Support for Phoenix ----- 1

For Big G ------- 3

Keep it up

Matters not. Thats my fault for hurting peoples feelings lol. Its all about the scans and on panel evidence which proves things conclusively. You are there posting one scan out of context and then you dare to criticise my ability to debate on this subject logically?

KG's excuse for Galactus getting chased off in his scans are that Galactus is weak. Well guys Jean was far from full power and just had a lobotomy:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8004/whatif27062zn.jpg

Jean was left powerless up until the fight with Galactus and Terrax:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/981/whatif27138lc.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5229/whatif27146mh.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1141/whatif27168dl.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4566/whatif27173fp.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7360/whatif27188yr.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7519/whatif27195ad.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1756/whatif27203ui.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/2732/whatif27347gv.jpg

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
In the encounter you posted Jean was far from at full power as well but while Galactus' attacks were shrugged off she had him yelping in pain. Galactus then ran for easier pickings. Later as Jean got over the psychic lobotomy her powers increased to their former levels , she became dark phoenix and she destroyed the universe. At that point Galactus became a non factor.

kgkg
Matters not. Thats my fault for hurting peoples feelings lol. Its all about the scans and on panel evidence which proves things conclusively. You are there posting one scan out of context and then you dare to criticise my ability to debate on this subject logically?

KG's excuse for Galactus getting chased off in his scans are that Galactus is weak. Well guys Jean was far from full power and just had a lobotomy:

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8004/whatif27062zn.jpg

Jean was left powerless up until the fight with Galactus and Terrax:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/981/whatif27138lc.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/5229/whatif27146mh.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1141/whatif27168dl.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4566/whatif27173fp.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7360/whatif27188yr.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7519/whatif27195ad.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/1756/whatif27203ui.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/2732/whatif27347gv.jpg
You don't get it do you.

Here let me make it clear.

Phoenix says that HER MAX (power) is still surpassed by Big G.

Meaning BIG G > Phoenix (Max) at least before they so called retcon battle wise.

GalacticStorm
In the Excalibur fight (the 1st one i posted) Galactus was weak but as you can read for yourself even if he had absorbed a planets energies that power would eventually run out. He has a finite power supply. Whereas as he said himself Phoenix taps into unlimited potential so she would fight strong as ever regardless and then defeat him. Alternatively she could just blink him out of existence now that in current continuity she created him. Any being who can hold 616 in her hand can own any being in said universe. Stands to reason. Nuff said.

GalacticStorm
You don't get it do you.

Here let me make it clear.

Phoenix says that HER MAX (power) is still surpassed by Big G.

Meaning BIG G > Phoenix (Max) at least before they so called retcon battle wise.

KG you've misunderstood whats been actually stated. She states that if theres anyone who surpasses the limits she has on her power (due to the psychic lobotomy) then thats Galactus. She was limited there as well so youre point about it being a weak Galactus is irrelevant. But she soon heals from the lobotomy and is back to her normal levels at which point he doesnt factor in.

kgkg
In the Excalibur fight (the 1st one i posted) Galactus was weak but as you can read for yourself even if he had absorbed a planets energies that power would eventually run out. He has a finite power supply. Whereas as he said himself Phoenix taps into unlimited potential so she would fight strong as ever regardless and then defeat him. Alternatively she could just blink him out of existence now that in current continuity she created him. Any being who can hold 616 in her hand can own any being in said universe. Stands to reason. Nuff said.
Near Unlimited power

It’s been said that Galactus has infinite power.

Also said Cube that they have infinite power

But apparently Phoenix has her limits and can Draw NEAR unlimited big grin

Matters not tho

Dark phoenix Max is still not enough to take a weak ass Galactus ( that’s all it matters)

Right from her mouth

Now think what a Full power Galactus will do that her

Not good

kgkg
KG you've misunderstood whats been actually stated. She states that if theres anyone who surpasses the limits she has on her power (due to the psychic lobotomy) then thats Galactus. She was limited there as well so youre point about it being a weak Galactus is irrelevant. But she soon heals from the lobotomy and is back to her normal levels at which point he doesnt factor in.
No I didn't miss read

It says

Her Max is surpassed by Big G

Not very hard
big grin

GalacticStorm
No I didn't miss read

It says

Her Max is surpassed by Big G

Not very hard
big grin

No she says that the phoenix power within her is growing but it has its limits (because of the lobotomy. She was previously powerless up to this point) And she says if theres anyone who passes those limits its Galactus.

From that where do you get that Galactus is more powerful than Phoenixes max? laughing out loud

GalacticStorm

Dont take it so seriously. If your so easily perturbed by the manner and opinions of others then i hate to tell ya but a forums the wrong place for you then lol.

I was just having a bit of fun but it seems youre the serious type so for that i apologise. wink

steverules
I only made this thread this morning. This is the first vs thread that I have made that has gone up to 3 pages. Keep posting.thumbsup

Xplosive

As I know Galactus trembeld before Dark Phoenix, he was scared.

RAGE17
Originally posted by steverules
I only made this thread this morning. This is the first vs thread that I have made that has gone up to 3 pages. Keep posting.thumbsup

your life makes me sad.....+ this thread has been done before..many times.....its just that GS cant comprehend the fact that galactus is more powerful then Phoenix....and you suck dude

steverules
Like I care what you think, when was the last time you made agood thread......let me think, oh yes never.

RAGE17
Like I care what you think, when was the last time you made agood thread......let me think, oh yes never.

how would you know....?.....you should change your name to stevesucks.....

steverules
And you should change your name to nobody gives a damn.

GalacticStorm
Near Unlimited power

It’s been said that Galactus has infinite power.

Also said Cube that they have infinite power

But apparently Phoenix has her limits and can Draw NEAR unlimited big grin

Matters not tho

Dark phoenix Max is still not enough to take a weak ass Galactus ( that’s all it matters)

Right from her mouth

Now think what a Full power Galactus will do that her

Not good

The limits were a result of the lobotomy. She had been powerless up until the battle with Galactus.

As for all this unlimited power talk. What a rubbish point lol. We know cosmic cubes and Galactus dont have unlimited power because cosmic cubes limits are well documented (global realiy warping ) as are Galactus'. Rogue is said to be invulnerable does that mean LT cant destroy her physically? Come on a bit of common sense please. Those terms are thrown around like crazy in comic books and should never be taken literally until on panel evidence supports the terms in relation to the character.

Drak Phoenix never says that. Either youre being juvenile and youre twisting whats plainly there or you really cant see it in which case im worried for you.

The lobotomy rendered Jean powerless but somehow when she was needed she was able to draw on the phoenix power again (bear in mind retcon period interpretation). So while her power as she states was increasing geometrically as she used it, at that point due to the lobotomy it had limits and she said she believes if anyone surpasses them its Galactus. Fortunately however what power she did possess was enough to drive Galactus off.

After time in this comic Jean healed from the lobotomy and her power returned. She again reverted to dark phoenix at which point she went on (as shown) to destroy the universe and all within including Galactus. wink

Youre arguing over nothing. Problem is i cant tell if youre being serious or youre just trying to goad me. I really hope its the latter my friend. confused

ZephroCarnelian
Dont take it so seriously. If your so easily perturbed by the manner and opinions of others then i hate to tell ya but a forums the wrong place for you then lol.

I was just having a bit of fun but it seems youre the serious type so for that i apologise. wink

I'm not easily perturbed - you were just being rude and I told you such. And no-one else has spoken to me like that, so it's not the wrong place for me, lol.

If you're gonna play around, just make it more obvious that you are and less like you're just being rude, lol.

I accept your apology though. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
your life makes me sad.....+ this thread has been done before..many times.....its just that GS cant comprehend the fact that galactus is more powerful then Phoenix....and you suck dude

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm

If you're gonna play around, just make it more obvious that you are and less like you're just being rude, lol.

I accept your apology though. stick out tongue

If i did that i wouldnt get a reaction anywhere near as fun

I dont mean it it just gets peeps fired up a bit and more committed to the debate. wink

steverules
Yeah I can see why that would be hilariousconfused

RAGE17
And you should change your name to nobody gives a damn.

dam nice comeback.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules
Better than your's, why don't you shut up and stop with the insults youre making your self look childish.

RAGE17
Better than your's, why don't you shut up and stop with the insults youre making your self look childish.

yet again you have outsmarted me with your enlightening yet affective comments..dude you suck......you really do.....

kgkg
6 for Galactus
2 for Phoenix

Good debating
big grin ohh boi

Xplosive
Just showing the light

You only gave part of the story. The scan didnt tell, he ran away.
In second fight, he couldnt do anything, he couldnt harm Phoenix, while Phoenix could destroy him. It was pretty easy match for Phoenix.

She just had a psychic lobotomy, so of coure she couldnt control it and was limited and she kneew G can get to her level or even go past (but only to the time she had lobotomy). Still G ran away.

//Such labor would be more than this world is worth to me//. This only tells he wasnt that hungry and didnt want to contnue the fight, so he wasnt so in a hurry and need to eat, but he didnt continue the power, cause he knew he wouldnt succed.

steverules
And please why are you exactly insulting me what exactly did I do wrong to insult.......nothing that's what I did nothing, so while you sit on those books of your's at home so that you can reach the keyboard why don't you think about leaving me alone, I made a thread for discussion not for arguing so why don't you leave me alone and let's get back to the topic in hand.

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
In second fight, he couldnt do anything, he couldnt harm Phoenix, while Phoenix could destroy him. It was pretty easy match for Phoenix.

She just had a psychic lobotomy, so of coure she couldnt control it and was limited and she kneew G can get to her level or even go past (but only to the time she had lobotomy). Still G ran away.

//Such labor would be more than this world is worth to me//. This only tells he wasnt that hungry and didnt want to contnue the fight, so he wasnt so in a hurry and need to eat.

Psychic Lobotomy
wink

But she got her powers back.

They were trying to completely disable the phoenix didn't work

You guys have nothing, like I said she can’t even handle weak Galactus let alone a full powered one.

And these random pics are fun to watch.

but phoenix doesn't beat anyone in those scans does she.

GalacticStorm

//Such labor would be more than this world is worth to me//. This only tells he wasnt that hungry and didnt want to contnue the fight, so he wasnt so in a hurry and need to eat, but he didnt continue the power, cause he knew he wouldnt succed.

Thank you XP. Common sense in abundance.

I believe KG knows that Phoenix is way beyond Galactus he's just a bit tired of the characters rise to prominence but no matter what we say we cant change whats laid out in the comics. The comics say Phoenix wins. So thats what we must acknowledge here. smile

RAGE17
And please why are you exactly insulting me what exactly did I do wrong to insult.......nothing that's what I did nothing, so while you sit on those books of your's at home so that you can reach the keyboard why don't you think about leaving me alone, I made a thread for discussion not for arguing so why don't you leave me alone and let's get back to the topic in hand.

yet again you have outsmarted me once more.dam you are good.... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) ....i almost fell of my "books" laughing.....and discussions=arguing.....dude you suck.you really really really suck..you suck as bad as spwanrules does....

kgkg
Thank you XP. Common sense in abundance.

I believe KG knows that Phoenix is way beyond Galactus he's just a bit tired of the characters rise to prominence but no matter what we say we cant change whats laid out in the comics. The comics say Phoenix wins. So thats what we must acknowledge here. smile
ya XP also says APc can give Full powered Galactus a good fight.

Both of you are very smart

And yes am wrong even tho I showed

BIG G is to powerful even when weak

What you call fact is just misinterpatation

Clearly Pho has said that her powers are limited, and her powers grow but even then no match for Big G.

Has darkpho ever defeated anybody?

steverules
yet again you have outsmarted me once more.dam you are good.... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) ....i almost fell of my "books" laughing.....and discussions=arguing.....dude you suck.you really really really suck..you suck as bad as spwanrules does....

Wow how original, saying that I suck well that is just the damn best insult I have ever heard. Hitting me where it hurts my insult skills, oh no what will I do? Actually give a damn about what you say and think, I don't think so. This thread is for adults little girl I don't think you should be on here without mummy and daddys permission.

RAGE17
Wow how original, saying that I suck well that is just the damn best insult I have ever heard. Hitting me where it hurts my insult skills, oh no what will I do? Actually give a damn about what you say and think, I don't think so. This thread is for adults little girl I don't think you should be on here without mummy and daddys permission.

well your mummy gave me permission last night to be on here... wink ....and if you wouldn't give a damn to what i say then you wouldn't respond would you.and if you would have the common sense.you would actually report me to the moderator's and get me banned.seeing that you will always loose an argument with me.....so why don't you just report me?

GalacticStorm
Psychic Lobotomy
wink

But she got her powers back.

They were trying to completely disable the phoenix didn't work

You guys have nothing, like I said she can’t even handle weak Galactus let alone a full powered one.

And these random pics are fun to watch.

but phoenix doesn't beat anyone in those scans does she.

In your scans she was a limited Jean who had just had a lobotomy. She said that despite this her powers were growing but at that point her limits could be maxed out by Galactus. Fortunately she managed to drive him off anyway. Later on in the comic her full power started returning and she destroyed the universe and Galactus along with it. Youve got no ground to stand on KG laughing out loud

It was a limited Phoenix against a weak Galactus and Phoenix drove him off went on to get her power back and destroyed the universe.

In the Excalibur scans an admittedly weak Galactus got completely owned by Phoenix however the finite nature of his power was made quite clear. Even if he'd absorbed a planet just before that would have just prolonged the inevitable. His power would have eventually run out and he'd get wasted anyway. As he stated Phoenix would just keep on going regardless because she taps into unlimited potential.

On top of that you must consider that both of those were 86 retcon interpretations of Phoenix. In current continuity she has been shown holding 616 in her hand and been shown to be the natural end of reality, the abstracts and eventually LT.

Good try mate but as expected you failed miserably. sad smile

steverules
Dude at the moment my mum is upset over the fact that my grandad just died, so if youmake one more wise crack about my mum I will come over to the US and kick your ASS!!!!!!!!!

RAGE17
Dude at the moment my mum is upset over the fact that my grandad just died, so if youmake one more wise crack about my mum I will come over to the US and kick your ASS!!!!!!!!!

i apologize i did not know..if thats the case do not take my comments seriously....and you cant actually kick my ass.....

steverules
I accept your apolagy. I am sorry to, please I don't want to get into an argument it only hurts peoples feelings and I don't really like arguing.

GalacticStorm

What you call fact is just misinterpatation

Clearly Pho has said that her powers are limited, and her powers grow but even then no match for Big G.

Has darkpho ever defeated anybody?

Bearing in mind that this is a retcon interpretation. Jean had just had a lobotomy so he access to the phoenix power was limited at the point she faced Galactus as she states herself. Those limits as a result of the lobotomy she thought could be surpassed by Galactus " If theres anyone who surpasses them its Galactus"

a) Shes referring to her limited power NOT the the full power she can access normally (therefore Galactus can only equal a lobotmoised Phoenix)

b) Even with both of them relatively weak she still chases him off. Then she goes on to get her powers back as stated on panel before destroying the universe and Galactus with it anyway.

Youre arguing over nothing. laughing out loud

kgkg
In your scans she was a limited Jean who had just had a lobotomy. She said that despite this her powers were growing but at that point her limits could be maxed out by Galactus. Fortunately she managed to drive him off anyway. Later on in the comic her full power started returning and she destroyed the universe and Galactus along with it. Youve got nop ground to stand on KG laughing out loud

It was a limited Phoenix against a weak Galactus and Phoenix drove him off went on to get her power back and destroyed the universe.

In the Excalibur scans an admittedly weak Galactus got completely owned by Phoenix however the finite nature of his power was made quite clear. Even if he'd absorbed a planet just before that would have just prolonged the inevitable. His power would have eventually run out and he'd get wasted anyway. As he stated Phoenix would just keep on going regardless because she taps into unlimited potential.

On top of that you must consider that both of those were 86 retcon interpretations of Phoenix. In current continuity she has been shown holding 616 in her hand and been shown to be the natural end of reality, the abstracts and eventually LT.

Good tr mate but as expected you failed miserably. sad smile
I failed? According to you

That’s not what the public says smile

And I know are not convincing you but am not really trying to do the impossible am I.

Am showing people a different side of the story hey seems to work well.

Just look at all the ani- phoenix people on this board who know what the phoenix is capable of.

I know we are not agreeing with each other but that’s not the point.

My goal is to show the LIGHT smile
And apparently there are two people opposed to what am saying GS

And XP who said APC can give BIG G good battle

So am not really concerned.

If anybody finds any scan of Phoenix actually winning a battle holla back

very simple

big grin

Xplosive
ya XP also says APc can give Full powered Galactus a good fight.

When? Where were you I dont few days ago when I said Apocalypse doesnt stand a chance. When I was saying Apocalypse to beat Galactus, I never meant it, but ony said because I knew here on forums you would except that from me, but never meant it.
Phoenix is way beoynd Galactus.
You now when you say this //ya XP also says APc can give Full powered Galactus a good fight//.
I could say eaiyl also, ya KG also says Big G can give Full powered Phoenix a good fight//. Its te same, cause G is joke to Phoenix.

RAGE17
I accept your apolagy. I am sorry to, please I don't want to get into an argument it only hurts peoples feelings and I don't really like arguing.

as you wish

steverules
Thank you.

Xplosive
a) Shes referring to her limited power NOT the the full power she can access normally (therefore Galactus can only equal a lobotmoised Phoenix)

Why you bother, she destroyed him along with universe. Evey being in MU is joke to Phoenix, except LT, who is also bellow Phoenix, but immesurably beyond Galactus.

kgkg
When? Where were you I dont few days ago when I said Apocalypse doesnt stand a chance. When I was saying Apocalypse to beat Galactus, I never meant it, but ony said because I knew here on forums you would except that from me, but never meant it.
Phoenix is way beoynd Galactus.
You now when you say this //ya XP also says APc can give Full powered Galactus a good fight//.
I could say eaiyl also, ya KG also says Big G can give Full powered Phoenix a good fight//. Its te same, cause G is joke to Phoenix.

And no evidence to back your claims

Show me a scan that darkpho defeat a normal Galactus

Heck she had hard time with a weak one.

It’s good making assumption, but you have to back you claims

GalacticStorm
I failed? According to you

That’s not what the public says smile

And I know are not convincing you but am not really trying to do the impossible am I.

Am showing people a different side of the story hey seems to work well.

Just look at all the ani- phoenix people on this board who know what the phoenix is capable of.

I know we are not agreeing with each other but that’s not the point.

My goal is to show the LIGHT smile
And apparently there are two people opposed to what am saying GS

And XP who said APC can give BIG G good battle

So am not really concerned.

If anybody finds any scan of Phoenix actually winning a battle holla back

very simple

big grin

The public have also voiced their opinions via hierarchy threads and Galactus as you'll find is quite a few rungs below Phoenix.

So yes KG you have failed. A few votes from noobs who dont know any better means nothing when you consider all the long time members who would laugh at your contributions to this thread.

In the face of my scans which reveal the whole story as opposed to a single scan intentionally out of context your comments are rendered both absurd and void.

At the end of the day all that matters is on panel evidence and theres is enough of that to support my case and make your stance look very silly indeed. laughing out loud

kgkg
The public have also voiced their opinions via hierarchy threads and Galactus as you'll find is quite a few rungs below Phoenix.

So yes KG you have failed. A few votes from noobs who dont know any better means nothing when you consider all the long time members who would laugh at your contributions to this thread.

In the face of my scans which reveal the whole story as opposed to a single scan intentionally out of context your comments are rendered both absurd and void.

At the end of the day all that matters is on panel evidence and theres is enough of that to support my case and make your stance look very silly indeed. laughing out loud
Evidence huh

ya I did see a Big G(normal) getting defeated.

laughing

kgkg
noobs so I guess 95% of the members are noobs laughing

I mean anyone who disagrees with your are noobs and don't know much.

and GS declaring yourself the winner

It’s pretty funny

GalacticStorm
And no evidence to back your claims

Show me a scan that darkpho defeat a normal Galactus

Heck she had hard time with a weak one.

It’s good making assumption, but you have to back you claims

As ive shown she goes on to destroy the universe and Galactus along with it. So your case is a joke. The debate is over laughing out loud

Heres a lil beauty from the dark phoenix saga:

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/989/uncannyxmen198008136026zx.jpg

GAME OVER eek! laughing

kgkg
As ive shown she goes on to destroy the universe and Galactus along with it. So your case is a joke. The debate is over laughing out loud

GAME OVER eek! laughing
where is Galactus? and where is the battle laughing

says Phoenix eats more than Galactus wow big deal

who doesn't know that?

GalacticStorm
noobs so I guess 95% of the members are noobs laughing

I mean anyone who disagrees with your are noobs and don't know much.

and GS declaring yourself the winner

It’s pretty funny

Virtually all long time members will agree Phoenix can defeat Galactus my friend. You're on your own there. laughing out loud

People who disagree with me arent noobs where did i say that? Id challenge you to quote me if i didnt know it was a fabrication. laughing out loud

Youre the one declaring yourself the winner because of the poll results. What a hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

I disagree. Its bloody hilarious eek! laughing out loud

Maestro

GAME OVER eek! laughing

This doesn't mean anything, Galactus can destroy the universe if he wants, he showed he was capable of doing it when the dreaming celestial tricked him into nearly eating the universe.

steverules
It show's that she is powerful enough to destroy a star/planet and a powerful ship but that's about it.

GalacticStorm
where is Galactus? and where is the battle laughing

says Phoenix eats more than Galactus wow big deal

who doesn't know that?

Where are LT's battle feats? His lackof them i guess means LT cant beat Galactus?

Your logic is awful. You have scans of a limited phoenix facing a limited Galactus and phoenix causese him to flee.

You have phoenix completely owning a weak Galactus but then in the same comic he makes the finite nature of his own power quite clear in comparison to her ability to tap into "near unlimited potential"

In current continuity you have scans showing that Galactus' cosmic power derives from Phoenix anyway

In current continuity you have her killing the 616 reality by amputating its future then saving it by restructuring it in her hand. Then you want to tell me Galactus can stand up to Phoenix? What a joke. laughing out loud

Maestro
Where are LT's battle feats? His lackof them i guess means LT cant beat Galactus?

Your logic is awful. You have scans of a limited phoenix facing a limited Galactus and phoenix causese him to flee.

You have phoenix completely owning a weak Galactus but then in the same comic he makes the finite nature of his own power quite clear in comparison to her ability to tap into "near unlimited potential"

In current continuity you have scans showing that Galactus' cosmic power derives from Phoenix anyway

In current continuity you have her killing the 616 reality by amputating its future then saving it by restructuring it in her hand. Then you want to tell me Galactus can stand up to Phoenix? What a joke. laughing out loud

Have any scans of her killing the 616 reality then recreating it in her head?

kgkg
Virtually all long time members will agree Phoenix can defeat Galactus my friend. You're on your own there. laughing out loud

People who disagree with me arent noobs where did i say that? Id challenge you to quote me if i didnt know it was a fabrication. laughing out loud

Youre the one declaring yourself the winner because of the poll results. What a hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

I disagree. Its bloody hilarious eek! laughing out loud
Am said Dark phoenix has never defeated Galactus

And is not cable of.

Current phoenix again no really battle feats but obvious she take Big G.

And look all the noobs disagreeing with the scans lol

Damn us noobs are just no match for GS

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Maestro
This doesn't mean anything, Galactus can destroy the universe if he wants, he showed he was capable of doing it when the dreaming celestial tricked him into nearly eating the universe.

Dont be fallacious Maestro. Jean held 616 in her hands like it was nothing. She literally had Eternity in the palm of her hand and saved his life and reshaped him on a whim.

Read all of the the scans in the thread and make your mind based on them not the comments of others smile

steverules
A limited phoenix vs a limited galactus wouldn't that mean that both would have a chance of winning if both are limited?

kgkg

No because LT defeated IG

LT was too much for Pho with other powers

LT said that he is beyond all abstract and reality doesn't mean shit to him

hmmmmmmm and has never been defeated(other than HOTU)

Phoenix had to die , trouble with G etc etc

LT doesn't care about shit other than the multiversal balance

i want battle scans please

DId anybody thing why they made Galactus weak when battling Pho? i know

kgkg
Dont be fallacious Maestro. Jean held 616 in her hands like it was nothing. She literally had Eternity in the palm of her hand and saved his life and reshaped him on a whim.

Read all of the the scans in the thread and make your mind based on them not the comments of others smile
Eternity did the same buddy

GalacticStorm
Am said Dark phoenix has never defeated Galactus

And is not cable of.

Current phoenix again no really battle feats but obvious she take Big G.

And look all the noobs disagreeing with the scans lol

Damn us noobs are just no match for GS

I never called you a noob mate so give it up. When Jean was facing him in your scans she wasnt dark phoenix. Look at the costume. She was a limited phoenix who went up against a weak Big G and chased him off.

She later became Dark Phoenix in the same comic and destroyed the universe. Therefore Galactus is a non factor as he went down in smoke. big grin

GalacticStorm
Eternity did the same buddy

Eternity is 616 so no he didnt. confused laughing out loud

kgkg
I quit I am a noob sad

kgkg
Eternity is 616 so no he didnt. confused laughing out loud
yes he was holding universes smile

GalacticStorm

Restructuring it in the palm of her hand not her head. confused

Ive posted these scans before thats not in debate here hence the reason KG admits that current phoenix owns Galactus. We're debating Dark Phoenix here.

kgkg
GS we will continue some other time

Man am so f#ck I have some major shit due

I got to finish that pz

GalacticStorm

Eternity wasnt literally holding universes ive seen that scan before it was a visual representation not literally holding universes which is ridiculous when he is a universe himself. laughing out loud

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg It’s good making assumption, but you have to back you claims

You should back up your claims. G said he could eventaully win, words are nothing, he didnt back them up. At least she defeated him, he lost, and you are saying he is more powerful. You should concentrate on claims. You are the one, you never backed up your claims and are saying GS or me to back them up. And you do realize its G the one who lost. (and than you are saying words, words are nothing). His blasts were completely inefective. And you also know that, especially now, in current continuity, full powered Galactus combined with his best showins, completely full powered (past or present) is nothing to Phoenix.

GalacticStorm

Prove it was more than a visual representation as opposed to him literally holding a universe. At least with Phoenix we know it was literally a universe as it was stated on panel and as she restructured it we saw the after effects on panel. smile

kgkg
all questions will be answered tonight

i got some major shit to do.

Xplosive

It was put on the threads many times by GS.

Xplosive

And Marvel cleary showed Lt being bellow Phoenix, LT kneeling to Phoenix.

GalacticStorm

And Phoenix contained the power of the M'kraan crystal the multiversal reset switch which is immeasurably beyond the universal IG.

LT may be beyond reality but so is the white hot room wherer phoenix resides. Thats the reason why Rachel was safe from Scarlet Witches reality powers when she was there.

LT may never have been defeated but as shown by X-men Forever anyone who wields the power of phoenix has power over him and is the supreme being of reality. Phoenix is LT's natural end. That much at the very least puts it on his level but its the very fact that someone can tap into this power and bring about his end as and when they choose (Stranger in Xmen Forever) that suggests if not outright proves shes greater.

You dont need battle scans KG youre arguing over nothing. It was a weak phoenix vs a weak Galactus so theres no excuses. She thought that Galactus would be able to surpass the limitations caused by her lobotomy but she found her power sufficient to drive Galactus off. In the same comic she eventually regained her power and as stated on panel went on to destroy that universe and therefore Galactus with it.

As aforementioned your case is weak.

GalacticStorm
Youve already posted scans of Eternity with universes in his hands. He was explaining something to doctor strange and created a visual representation of universes to aid his explanation. You have no proof that that was anything more than a visual aid whereas i have proof that Phoenix literally had Eternity in her hand and restructured him on a whim.

RAGE17
Youve already posted scans of Eternity with universes in his hands. He was explaining something to doctor strange and created a visual representation of universes to aid his explanation. You have no proof that that was anything more than a visual aid whereas i have proof that Phoenix literally had Eternity in her hand and restructured him on a whim.

whats the point of this....will it help you in college, or real life....whats the point of this forum...arguing with strangers over nothing....its a waste of time.....its not productive time management.....doesn't do you any good....its not real.....i just had to say it.....and i am not criticizing you i am criticising our way of life.including my own

ZephroCarnelian
Rage - you're being a bit reserved man. Don't hold back - tell it how it is.

smile

GalacticStorm
whats the point of this....will it help you in college, or real life....whats the point of this forum...arguing with strangers over nothing....its a waste of time.....its not productive time management.....doesn't do you any good....its not real.....i just had to say it.....and i am not criticizing you i am criticising our way of life.including my own

Well why quote me? wink

Its just a bit of fun (at times) and its interesting to find out the opinions of others whether you agree with them or not.

GODSCRIBE

HAHAHA

Gandhi_of_KMC
Wow Galactus is easily winning this poll smile

RAGE17
Well why quote me? wink

Its just a bit of fun (at times) and its interesting to find out the opinions of others whether you agree with them or not.

i am not satisfied with my life..and its ironic...considering my line of work.....its over... its a waste of time.....we are adults...got dammit we are 21.......and yet we are arguing here with kids about comics...which wont help us in real life....you could invest this time in your studies.or learning something new......

GalacticStorm
Rage - you're being a bit reserved man. Don't hold back - tell it how it is.

smile

You have yet to properly state yours. wink

GalacticStorm
i am not satisfied with my life..and its ironic...considering my line of work.....its over... its a waste of time.....we are adults...got dammit we are 21.......and yet we are arguing here with kids about comics...which wont help us in real life....you could invest this time in your studies.or learning something new......

As a break from my animation work im on here or im out. Depends on the time of day. Youre not the only one working towards a masters. wink

ZephroCarnelian
I have nothing more to say to you, fool!!!

You mocked me!!! I will not rest until I have my vengeance!!!

C-17..... show him the true meaning of paaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

evil face

RAGE17
As a break from my animation work im on here or im out. Depends on the time of day. Youre not the only one working towards a masters. wink

i guess its over.....all this trolling around leads me nowhere.... sad

RAGE17

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

evil face

in the first episode of batman beyond.....Bruce Wayne took off the mask and said "never again".....well never again.....everything must come to an end....all this stupid JP stuff.and everything....

GalacticStorm
i guess its over.....all this trolling around leads me nowhere.... sad

Well dont do it then. You obviously do it to find purpose or to make yourself feel better about yourself and you've just admitted it doesnt work. sad

GalacticStorm

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

evil face confused

RAGE17
Well dont do it then. You obviously do it to find purpose r to make yourself feel better about yourself and you've just admitted it doesnt work. sad

it doesnt..i waste my nights here.....

ZephroCarnelian
confused

I thought you didn't want me to be reserved...? wink

GalacticStorm
I thought you didn't want me to be reserved...? wink

Yeah but that was just freaky confused stick out tongue

Gandhi_of_KMC

Your not on all night every night though smile

GalacticStorm

Im only on here when im broke and i have too much work to go out which these days is waaay to frequent for my liking.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC

Unlike some. smile

RAGE17

i waste my days as well......its not productive..its childish......i cant do this any more....but i always come back to this....forum always i cannot ever leave

Gandhi_of_KMC
I come on here to be annoying smile You can't irritate people like this in real life.

GalacticStorm
i waste my days as well......its not productive..its childish......i cant do this any more....but i always come back to this....forum always i cannot ever leave

Soon as my student loan comes through im outta here for a loooong time. yes

RAGE17
I come on here to be annoying smile You can't irritate people like this in real life.

i understands.....but still.....fine this time its for real hopefully...i am leaving this forum.......anyone wants to contact me my AIM is .....colosuss1343..but i am not on alot....goodbye people

GalacticStorm
i understands.....but still.....fine this time its for real hopefully...i am leaving this forum.......anyone wants to contact me my AIM is .....colosuss1343..but i am not on alot....goodbye people

Cya later. I hope everything works out for you

Cosmic Cube
I love you.

ZephroCarnelian
What? He's leaving? Just like that? confused

Gandhi_of_KMC
Unlike some. smile

I do about an hour most evenings smile

ZephroCarnelian
I'm hardly ever online really. Usually just at weekend, but I've been to the doctors today and hence aren't at work lol.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Soon as my student loan comes through im outta here for a loooong time. yes

No you'll buy an ipod and waste it on comics and DVD's lol

ZephroCarnelian

laughing

GalacticStorm
I do about an hour most evenings smile

You just cant keep away. Its completely understandable. I am rather dashing if i do say so myself. smile

Gandhi_of_KMC
I'm hardly ever online really. Usually just at weekend, but I've been to the doctors today and hence aren't at work lol.

I hope yout not really ill Zeph

ZephroCarnelian
Nope. Just injured. Hopefully will be having an operation to sort it.

smile

GalacticStorm

Well true on the comics and dvd's. Ipods are a waste of time i.m.o smile

I'll be on a lot less though. I cant wait. smile

Youre gonna miss me. big grin

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I love you.

and I love you cuby

kisses

Gandhi_of_KMC
Nope. Just injured. Hopefully will be having an operation to sort it.

smile

Knees ?

Sport injury?

Gandhi_of_KMC
Well true on the comics and dvd's. Ipods are a waste of time i.m.o smile

I'll be on a lot less though. I cant wait. smile

Youre gonna miss me. big grin

Probably but don't tell anyone shifty

smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>