Advice for new people by a KMC member in his thirties.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
My advice to you new members is . . .

1. Read all my threads because they are the best ever. You won't find quality like the quality you will find in a Tired Hiker thread.

2. Don't take crap from anyone. If someone here calls you a 'noob' or a 'newb', meaning 'new member', just tell them that you are my friend, and they will leave you alone.

3. Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a member by the name of Storm or Fire. They are nihilists! They don't care about anything. big grin

Okay, that's it for now. Peace be with you!

Sin celery, -Hiker.

T.M
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

1. Read all my threads because they are the best ever. You won't find quality like the quality you will find in a Tired Hiker thread.

thats true...

I hear they are being made into a movie yes

nitro-swicked
TH right messed

French Tip
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

2. Don't take crap from anyone. If someone here calls you a 'noob' or a 'newb', meaning 'new member', just tell them that you are my friend, and they will leave you alone.

3. Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a member by the name of Storm or Fire. They are nihilists! They don't care about anything. big grin

Okay, that's it for now. Peace be with you!

Sin celery, -Hiker.

Hey I already do that eek!

j/k laughing out loud

JToTheP
and Tired Hiker cares so much about them? stick out tongue

I'll start with the 30 year olds, bring 'em on! mad stick out tongue

Ms Flower
Originally posted by JToTheP
and Tired Hiker cares so much about them? stick out tongue

I'll start with the 30 year olds, bring 'em on! mad stick out tongue flex alright, lets go!

Clovie
I'll get back to you in 21 years smoke

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Clovie
I'll get back to you in 21 years smoke

You're nine?

Clovie

a1hsauce
lol touche hiker does have quality threads yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.