Master and apprentice figth: Obi-wan and Anakin VS Mace Windu and Depa Billaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Deprus
Note that Anakin has not turned evil yet.

A pretty good fight!

Council#13
Yeah i'd agree but what time Obi and Anakin?

Darth_Glentract
Doesn't matter. Obi-wan and Anakin lose. Either of them could take Depa, but Mace would kill the other faster than Depa would die, then go and help Depa.

henniestevens
I dont think Mace is able to kill ROTS Obi or Anakin sooner then Anakin or Obi kills Depa. I don't now much about her but, I think she fights like a wet newspaper in comparison to Anakin or Obi. When she dies, Obi and Anakin attack Mace together and his ass got smoked.

General Deprus
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah i'd agree but what time Obi and Anakin?

The time after they killed grevious

Deus Ex
Meh, by all accounts Mace and Depa would own the hell out of Anakin and Obi-Wan. I mean, it could be a very good fight, but Depa and Mace would win.

Ki-Adi
I believe you people are under estimating depa.With all respect to Obi-Wan didnt he lose to Ventress?Depa is far graeter duelist than her.I also believe mace has a chance against them without anyone else.With Depa they surely become triumphant

Darth Avis
Tap dancing.....

Mace can manhandle the two by himself. He is a bit weaker then dooku who can pwn them. Adding depa is over kill.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Ki-Adi
I believe you people are under estimating depa.With all respect to Obi-Wan didnt he lose to Ventress?Depa is far graeter duelist than her.I also believe mace has a chance against them without anyone else.With Depa they surely become triumphant

What are you talking about? You're overestimating Depa by far. Ventress would school her.

Darth_Glentract
Not exactly school her, but surely beat her.

Darth Avis
Damb! ventress is key in the cetuas deception right? ill start that in a few days

Council#13
The CESTUS Deception not cetuas

Darth Avis
ohh whoops. My bad.

Ki-Adi
Is not depa a jedi master?Didnt she help mace create vaapad whether ventress beat or school her she would hold enough for mace to wipe obi or annie out and help her especially if she fight to obi-wan who is not very successful in winning quickly

mace=badass
Originally posted by henniestevens
I dont think Mace is able to kill ROTS Obi or Anakin sooner then Anakin or Obi kills Depa. I don't now much about her but, I think she fights like a wet newspaper in comparison to Anakin or Obi. When she dies, Obi and Anakin attack Mace together and his ass got smoked.

Umm, isn't she a jedi master on the council... Was Mace's most skilled apprentice..... A master of vaapad?
Umm yeah, i think you are underestimating her.

jollyjim311
She was crazy! Literally, crazy, but kickbutt. Close, but Windu and Deppa win.

I think Anakin could take her, after one helluva fight that would take some time, time that he wouldn't have.

darthsith19
Depa and Mace. IMO either Ani or Obi (ROTS, which I'm assuming this is) could beat Depa but probably not faster as Mace could kill the other in the Obi/Ani team and then he'd kill the one who killed Depa. So Mace/Depa but Depa'd die.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Ki-Adi
Asajj beat Obi but not ROTS Obi.

Yeah, maybe. Depa is tough, though, and she knows Vaapad, remember. But Asajj could probably beat her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.