Ellen Show *Clip of harry potter scene*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Nauj
Did anyone see ellen yesturday? well they showed a clip more like a sceen of the movie. it was awesome and when it was over I was hungry for more.

the scene showed hermione talking to harry before a match then all of a sudden hermione hugs harry and rita takes a picture it was so funny. then dumbledore comes in so does krum, fleur and cedric. they have to put there hands inside a bag and get a dragon. if they get that dragon they need to steal there egg. I think thats how it goes!!!

anywho did anyone else see it?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
Did anyone see ellen yesturday? well they showed a clip more like a sceen of the movie. it was awesome and when it was over I was hungry for more.

the scene showed hermione talking to harry before a match then all of a sudden hermione hugs harry and rita takes a picture it was so funny. then dumbledore comes in so does krum, fleur and cedric. they have to put there hands inside a bag and get a dragon. if they get that dragon they need to steal there egg. I think thats how it goes!!!

anywho did anyone else see it? You... never read the books, have you?

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by The Phantom
You... never read the books, have you?
yes I have, its been a while since Ive read the 4th one stick out tongue

The Phantom
yes I have, its been a while since Ive read the 4th one stick out tongue

Oh.... right... Wonder why they had the Hermione hugging Harry thing... wasn't in the book... could it just have been done for the Rita Skeeter thing on when she post that stuff in the papers of Harry and Hermione? Or is the director going a bit away from the books? Or could it just be that Hermione cares for Harry?

Prince Nauj
probably.... remember that movies and books arent always going to be the same so they change a lot of things

Henrik1991
:-?:-?..... you THINK that is how is goes?!?!..... how long is it since you read the book?!....

Prince Nauj
well Im really bad at explaining details alright stick out tongue

Diamond~Kisses
Oh.... right... Wonder why they had the Hermione hugging Harry thing... wasn't in the book... could it just have been done for the Rita Skeeter thing on when she post that stuff in the papers of Harry and Hermione? Or is the director going a bit away from the books? Or could it just be that Hermione cares for Harry? I think I would die if the films turned into H/Hrs. What would happen to the 6th book? The whole thng would fall apart!!

Henrik1991
riight.... H/Hrs ?!?! what does that mean

The Phantom
She means H/Hr. And yes, it would destroy it. KEEP ON TRACK MOVIES!

daisuke

anywho did anyone else see it?
well, didn't see it, but my sister told me about it. That wasn't in the book though. It is what I wanted to happen though. You might tell that I'm a Harry and Hermione fan.

Forcewielder
Oh.... right... Wonder why they had the Hermione hugging Harry thing... wasn't in the book... could it just have been done for the Rita Skeeter thing on when she post that stuff in the papers of Harry and Hermione? Or is the director going a bit away from the books? Or could it just be that Hermione cares for Harry?

Having Hermoine hold Ron's hand in POA didn't happen in the books either but yet nobody has a problem with it.

Why is everyone okay with the hand-holding scene but get pissed off when Hermoine is hugging Harry?

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Forcewielder
Having Hermoine hold Ron's hand in POA didn't happen in the books either but yet nobody has a problem with it.

Why is everyone okay with the hand-holding scene but get pissed off when Hermoine is hugging Harry? That is a very good point...prehaps a majority of people are Ron/Hermione fans and have no problem with it, but they have a problem with the Harry/Hermy hug scene. I'm a Ginny/Harry and a Ron/Hermy so I have no problem with the handhold...anyway it was more of a wrist-grab than a handhold...

Prince Nauj
hey people hermione is a friend and is scared for harry. friends hug when they are sad, scared, happy etc. its just a warm hug to be careful or something

The Phantom
hey people hermione is a friend and is scared for harry. friends hug when they are sad, scared, happy etc. its just a warm hug to be careful or something It isn't just that now, but the director is taking this whole movie way off track.

Diamond~Kisses
Yeah, exactly.Its just off track, and if he's not careful, it'll get out of hand

Prince Nauj
well when books are made into movies a lot of people dont really follow the rules

Diamond~Kisses
but they have followed most rules so far, with a few exceptions.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
but they have followed most rules so far, with a few exceptions. This movie just seems so different from the book.

Prince Nauj
eh I dont really care , its darker and cedrics in it

The Ones
its amazing what looking for the GOF soundtrack can do. i found the clip described here along with 2 new tv spots and another clip. here: (right click, save as)

http://www.harrypotterfanzone.com/videos/gof/gof-ellen.mov

Diamond~Kisses
This movie just seems so different from the book. yeah, it does Originally posted by Prince Nauj
eh I dont really care , its darker and cedrics in it mmm...

HermWeasley
Man! i missed the clip. Oh well there's bond to have one floating the net somewhere.
Smart&Evil and Quiet but Deadly

The Ones
dude its at the top of this page

Prince Nauj
I like track three from the soundtrack

Emily_depp
im liking dat clip

Henrik1991
dude! all movies are different for the book..... look at lord of the rings...

sometimes directors do something else in the movie like didn't happen in the book because he want to pep the movie up a bit... look at the dragon scene.. from what i have seen that scene is way out of hand.. much more action ;-)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Henrik1991
dude! all movies are different for the book..... look at lord of the rings...

sometimes directors do something else in the movie like didn't happen in the book because he want to pep the movie up a bit... look at the dragon scene.. from what i have seen that scene is way out of hand.. much more action ;-) Everytime they try to "pep it up", they end up screwing it up. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!?

Edited: Just saw the clip...and found a rather few problems with it. First, spontanious(sp?) love with Hermione and Harry? I'm sorry but that is what it looked like. Damn I never seen someone move that fast onto someone before... (figure of speech people). Second, Fleur... doesn't look like a veela... nuf said. Third... I forget his name (sorry, it will pop in my head after I post this, trust me and I don't have my books with me so I can't look it up), but the guy with the bag... looks like frickin Hitler. Once more, nuf said.

Things I liked: Great job witht he little dragon dudes! I want one!

The Ones
his names barty crouch

Henrik1991
Fleur.... hhmm in the book she is beautiful as an angel but in the movie... naah net that pretty

The Phantom
Originally posted by The Ones
his names barty crouch THAT'S IT! How did I forget that.Originally posted by Henrik1991
Fleur.... hhmm in the book she is beautiful as an angel but in the movie... naah net that pretty Exactly.

dansdaman
i agree completely!..omg i think im going to go nutso...they friggin got rid of the spider at the end of the maze! you know...the one that attacks cedric and harry! and all the characters look like crap.....@#$$^##... but im still going to go see it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.