Silver Surfer vs JLU AMAZO vs Docter Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
one is silver, one is gold both one is blue wield cosmic power. We all know SS and you should know Doc Manhattan but AMAZO here are some of his feats. Absorbed the powers of JLA members Supes, MM, Wonderwoman, GL, Flash, Hawkgirl as well as some alien abilities. Moved Oa with just a thought in to another deminsion and moved it back by snapping his fingers and took down the JLU. Which cosmic entity wins in a battle on the moon. No prep. Like they need it.

Cosmic Cube
Amazo, obviously. That's the purpose of this thread. To get people to say Amazo wins.

Just going by the feats you mentioned, he obviously outclasses the other two.

Dr.Fate
you see I don't think so. Just because he can move a planet doesn't make him the strongest to win you have to kill the other. And moving them to another deminsion wouldn't kill them since these guys survive tempetures of the the hot sun to subzero space. The teleporting helps but which one has the POWER!

kgkg
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
you see I don't think so. Just because he can move a planet doesn't make him the strongest to win you have to kill the other. And moving them to another deminsion wouldn't kill them since these guys survive tempetures of the the hot sun to subzero space. The teleporting helps but which one has the POWER!
The thing is he absorbed so much power

That he easily defeated the JLU

He did have hard time with hack girl tho lol

illadelph12
Actually, Amazo's not a favorite in this battle, even with his cartoon "feats".

It's between Doc and Surfer.

As powerful as Amazo became, he was and is still just a machine. Doc and/or Surfer could effect his circuitry and power systems and turn him off at a sub atomic level, especially Surfer with his cosmic awareness (basically, energy signature vision). It won't be easy, but they could do it.

Moving Oa was impressive, but Surfer can and has created dimensional apetures as well, he just hasn't been written, to my knowledge, to move a planet for his own reasons. As for Doc, in Watchmen he did some impressive feats, but it was a limited appearence overall (great story though. One of my favorite graphic novels of all time). It's not like Amazo took on the Guardians head on and slayed them all, then destroyed Oa. He just moved it to another dimension (why Ganthet and the others didn't see this coming is a mystery to me).

The episode was written intentionally to make Amazo seem omnipotent. All the JLU did, including the GLs, was try to either hit Amazo or blast Amazo (or hit him with a red tornado), fighting like a bunch of simpletons. The writers didn't even let him fight Dr. Fate. They just had the JLU job for him to make him seem like an enormous threat, then he comes to his senses and goes with Fate to learn about life. In the comics, GLs are way more versatile than to simply fire beams of Oan energy at opponents, as is Superman.

Here on the forum, Amazo does not have plot devices to protect him.

I'd say in a long drawn out battle, Doc and Surfer eliminate the machine then combat each other, in which case I have no idea who'd win.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Doctor Manhattan he could create life - His at least Skyfather level probably much higher

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
Doctor Manhattan he could create life - His at least Skyfather level probably much higher

Surfer can create life too. stick out tongue

You can too. Just find a woman that you like a lot, and treat her real nice.

But seriously, creating life doesn't put you on Skyfather level.

I just realized that Surfer has too many powers... erm

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Surfer can create life too. stick out tongue

You can too. Just find a woman that you like a lot, and treat her real nice.

But seriously, creating life doesn't put you on Skyfather level.

I just realized that Surfer has too many powers... erm

I have a partner. smile

I don't think he does lose. I think Manhattan is limitless but I have little evidence for this beyond his ability to multitask with multiple bodies and see time all at once, istantaneously leave the Galaxy and recreate himself from the atomic level. Grow immensely and create any object he desired and maintain them with no effort at all.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
I have a partner. smile

I don't think he does lose. I think Manhattan is limitless but I have little evidenc for this beyond his ability to multitask with multiple bodies and see time all at once, istantaneously leave the Galaxy and recreate himself from the atomic level. Grow immensely and create any object he desired and maintain them with no effort at all.

But can he sing?

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by illadelph12
But can he sing?

probably, he wore a tux at one point smile

TheKahn
Doctor Manhattan takes this easily. At the end of Watchmen it is suggested that Doc has accended to godhood (I read somewhere that he may actually be the "god" of the normal D.C. univeres) in any case he puts the other two guys down.

Dr.Fate
Ok then. I'd just like to say that in JLU he's not just circuitry any maore he was nanotech and Lex Luthor and the Atom were relying on that to stop him but because when they used the weapon on him it didn't work and he said he had evolved past being nanotech. But ya I agree that he could probabily loss to the others.

Also one note in in JLU Solomon Grundy was brought back to life and AMAZO couldn't hurt him because the choas magic in Grundy absorbed his cosmic blast and made him stronger does that mean Solomon Grundy could take a blast from Silver Surfer. SS could still beat him being smarter faster and his buddies but still its interesting. Next thread Solomon Grundy vs Galactus just kidding

oh and isn't Doomsday kind of just an amped up Solomon Grundy I mean you kill him he comes back has lots of similiar colours and is superstrong and durable. oh crap I've gone way off topic in my own thread

ImmortalOne
My vote goes to Doc Man !!!

Juntai
Manhattan.

Lucid Lui
Manhattan... Even Surfer couldn't take him...

sam_drugbringer
Manhattan.

Fanboy
JLU Amazo seems to have no Limits in his power so I think he wins.

gautam
Amazo loosing to Solomon Grundy was a plot devise...the point of the episode was for Hawkgirl to return to the JLU...there would be no purpose of anyone if Amazo could have just killed him in a flash..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.