Hi! Name's Bronze. Nice to meet you guys!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ui890
h
hiya!

i'm new here! So i hope to meet more friends and movie fans like me!(especially anime fans!)
Basically, i'm rather quiet/shy. But not to worry, i'm quite talkative once you get to know me better because i feel more comfortable in company that I know.
Gee, when you come to hobbies, i think i have a wide area of interest!
I'm into drawing, music, science (especially physics!), reading (NOT literature, no thank you! had enough of it in school), rock climbing (though i sprained my foot the last time), bowling(ok, maybe not really very keen on it), etc. My favourite - ANIME!!! Gosh, I just love to watch anime, read manga and live anime!
But it's such a sad case that i'm unable to find dvds or downloads to watch myself.
I'm a blur queen for the record. quite ignorant to small everday things of life. For example leaving my shoes to dry under sunlight and moonlight.(do you get what I mean?) laughing so, if u wanna chat/b my friend, you're welcome. embarrasment

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome big grin

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

ladygrim
hi welcome to killermovies ...have funwink

Morning_Glory
wave hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.