Has the Xbox360 been delayed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
A friend of mine is a manager at my local EB Games, he said it was delayed, is this true.

§P0oONY
No.... at least... I don't think so.

Zen2nd
Haven't heard anything of the sort yet.

Lana
I haven't heard anything about it being delayed.....

Nactous
Well, whats EB got the release date posted as.

Lana
Um, why don't you look it up yourself?

Bestbuy.com still has the release date listed as November 22nd.

All it says on ebgames.com is "Due to high demand, orders placed after October 26th may not ship until 2006."

Maybe that's what your friend meant?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Nactous
Well, whats EB got the release date posted as.

EB doesn't really dictate anything... look on IGN.... nothing of the delaying sort.

Nactous
Originally posted by Lana
Um, why don't you look it up yourself?

Bestbuy.com still has the release date listed as November 22nd.

All it says on ebgames.com is "Due to high demand, orders placed after October 26th may not ship until 2006."

Maybe that's what your friend meant?
I am using the school computer, they banned all sites with games. You know, I dont really understand what he told me, it was Haloween. I dont think I heard, but my brother said something was posted in ign.com about being delayed till Dec.

Lana
I am using the school computer, they banned all sites with games. You know, I dont really understand what he told me, it was Haloween. I dont think I heard, but my brother said something was posted in ign.com about being delayed till Dec.

Not that I saw on ign.com...Elder Scrolls is delayed until next year, but that's the only thing I saw.

§P0oONY

I'm an IGN whore..... nothing has been posted about xbox 360 being delayed.

Nactous
Just keep checking for me, I am 50 bucks away from paying the whole thing down, and I heard that it originally was supposed to come out on Nov. 22nd.

StaT1c
NOPE. Nothing of that matter

WindDancer
It would be a good idea to push it back to December. Since certain gamers have already pre-order their console there won't be any shortages. And I'm in the same boat as Nactous...only 50 more bucks and is all mine!

(I been paying for mine since August embarrasment )

Lana
Personally, I never planned on getting it, because I really have no interest in X-box (no games for it that I'm interested in)....but after seeing the price....there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I'm going to bother with it stick out tongue

WindDancer
Are you sure Lana? you're not interested in the new Final Fantasy game coming to the 360?

§P0oONY

TwisterGameX
It was sold out when I went to pre order sad

Lana
Originally posted by WindDancer
Are you sure Lana? you're not interested in the new Final Fantasy game coming to the 360?

It's not a new FF game, it's just a port of FFXI, which has been out for a few years already. I can get FFXI for my PC for like $30 now, but I've yet to get and play it as it's an MMORPG and I don't like having to pay per month to play.

I would get a system simply for a new FF game, though, that's why I got a PS2...I wanted FFX big grin

TwisterGameX
It's not a new FF game, it's just a port of FFXI, which has been out for a few years already. I can get FFXI for my PC for like $30 now, but I've yet to get and play it as it's an MMORPG and I don't like having to pay per month to play.

Xbox hater stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Xbox hater stick out tongue

I'm not an Xbox hater stick out tongue I just have yet to see any games that are exclusively for it that I want. Nearly every Xbox game has been ported to another system, so I see no real reason to get the system.

§P0oONY
It's not a new FF game, it's just a port of FFXI, which has been out for a few years already. I can get FFXI for my PC for like now, but I've yet to get and play it as it's an MMORPG and I don't like having to pay per month to play.

I would get a system simply for a new FF game, though, that's why I got a PS2...I wanted FFX big grin

Are you planning on getting any of the next gen consoles then?

TwisterGameX
She probably getting a ps3 and a NR

Lana

§P0oONY
Probably the Revolution. I'll get a PS3 when they make an FF for it, but that's a couple years off as FFXII is for PS2.

Either I don't plan on getting until they've been out a while and the price has dropped a bit, though.

Cool.... Isn't the revolution going to be $99 or something when released.... I'm sure I read that somewhere. I'm pretty sure it was just a rumor though.

I'm getting both a Revolution and Xbox 360.... simply because my sister will by the Revolution... Great thing about siblings.

Lana

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY
laughing out loud yeah...my brother will probably wind up getting a PS3 and me the Revolution, so we'll have both. Neither of us are particularly interested in the 360 though, so...meh.

I'm not sure on the Revolution price, I'll have to look it up.

I've always done that with my sister, she always bought Nintendo and I always used to buy Sega... until they basically failed... Now I've moved to Microsoft.

TwisterGameX

§P0oONY

TwisterGameX

Lana
From IGN.com:

"Q: How much will Revolution cost?

A:: An exact price is unknown. But Nintendo is aggressively seeking to deliver a small, quiet and affordable console. It seems likely that the unit will debut at the sub-$200 mark and possibly cheaper if all goes as planned. "

http://cube.ign.com/articles/522/522559p3.html

Lana
mad Damn england

Dude, that's like $390 and $440, respectively stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Dude, that's like $390 and $440, respectively stick out tongue

OH Happy Dance I feel much better big grin

§P0oONY
OH Happy Dance I feel much better big grin

disgust

Lana
Do you guys think I should make an official thread for next-gen console discussions?

TwisterGameX
Do you guys think I should make an official thread for next-gen console discussions?

Maybe even more general like all Systems Happy Dance so I could speak about the ds psp n64 and other.

Lana
Maybe even more general like all Systems Happy Dance so I could speak about the ds psp n64 and other.

Nah, that'd get too cluttered...just that there's a bunch of threads about the next-gen consoles, so I'm wondering if making an official discussion thread for them would be a good idea.

§P0oONY

I do suppose it would make more sense.... but it would limit the threads others can make... up to you..... (still can't get over the fact you're a KMC mod...... laughing )

Lana

§P0oONY
More like it'd just limit duplicate threads stick out tongue I mean, it'd just be for discussion of the consoles themselves. How many threads do you really need for that?

And get used to the fact stick out tongue

I suppose you're right.... I always feel those kinds of topics go off-topic too easily.

But..... It changes everything, I now am not you're equal..... no expression

Lana

§P0oONY
Yeah, like this one has no expression

I blame you. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.