Kid-Ad-Mundi VS Plo-koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Deprus
Let the battle begin!

Ki-Adi

jollyjim311
Plo would crush him. Plo is known for his swordsmanship while Ki Adi is known for his lack thereof.

Deus Ex
Neither are worth a shit and this thread has been DONE BEFORE.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Neither are worth a shit and this thread has been DONE BEFORE. Thank God someone said that before this KICKASS BATTLE GOT OUT OF HAND!!!

YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

ROCK OOOONN!!! FEEL THE PAIN!!!!

Deus Ex
Amen. Brought to you by the Society Against Stupid Threads.

Tangible God
Good thing S.A.S.T. was formed before they got out of hand. Those dang stupid treads were ruining my hydrangeas.

Ki-Adi
Ki lacks in saber skills?Oh WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFO?PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Ki-Adi

jollyjim311
BECAUSE HE GOT HIS ASS SAVED BY ARC TROOPERS. HE WOULD HAVE DIED OTHERWISE.

Se7in
Ki-Adi. He lasted for hours against Grievous before getting saved, he lost, but managed to hang way better than Shaak Ti, who fought 12 Magnaguards, and Aayla, who beat Aurra Sing.

darthsith19
Koon because he is supposed to be stronger than Qui-Gon.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Koon because he is supposed to be stronger than Qui-Gon.

That's fanboy bullshit if I ever heard it. Then why didn't they send Poo Koon to go capture a Sith Lord? Or on all those other missions? Why wasn't Plo Koon a main character if he kicked so much candy ass?

jollyjim311
Kit kicks butt but he isn't a main character. Same with Depa. Bad reasoning.

Se7in
Kit kicks butt? Funny, he was beat by Sidious in less than 10 seconds with Mace's help. And since when is Plo known for swordsmanship? He is known for piloting, just as Saesee Tiin is, and he died piloting a ship.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo
That's fanboy bullshit if I ever heard it. Then why didn't they send Poo Koon to go capture a Sith Lord? Or on all those other missions? Why wasn't Plo Koon a main character if he kicked so much candy ass?
Um, he could go kill a Sith cause he was offplanet (I assume your asking why he didn't go with Mace to arrest Palpatine). Um, Plo went on missions. Um, Quinlin's not a main character but you think he's really strong. And who says all the strong people are main characters?

Deus Ex
Why is anyone arguing this stupid battle anyways?

Se7in
Lack of better threads, boredom, attempt to prove a pointless point? I don' know.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Se7in
Kit kicks butt? Funny, he was beat by Sidious in less than 10 seconds with Mace's help. And since when is Plo known for swordsmanship? He is known for piloting, just as Saesee Tiin is, and he died piloting a ship.
Plo is known for piloting but he's also supposed to be a good fighter. And he isn't known for piloting as much as Saesee is. Saesee's pretty much only valuable for his piloting skills. Plo's a good pilot, even for a Jedi, but he's also a good fighter.

Se7in
But what do we know of Plo's abilities? We could say the same about Tulak Hord, does that mean they are equal in skill? Who has Plo fought? What form does he use? Who trained him?

Deus Ex
I hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped here.

Apex
This is the top of the page. What's been going on?

Deus Ex
Massive orgy involving hashish and lesser known characters.

Apex
Massive orgy involving hashish and lesser known characters.

Hmmm...going threw this mess of threads that does seem apparent. There did used to be a few sensible people, where'd they run off to?

Deus Ex
Lack of material, man. We're all still here. There's just less to talk about.

Ki-Adi
But what do we know of Plo's abilities? We could say the same about Tulak Hord, does that mean they are equal in skill? Who has Plo fought? What form does he use? Who trained him?
Wookie jedi master tyvokka trained plo koon

Deus Ex
Yeah, and Twi'lek Master Ooba Bolunga trained Darth Idiocy. This proves.... what?

Borbarad
Easy fight. Ki-Adi force pulls Plo's googles and antiox-mask off and Koon dies. Ha...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Borbarad
Easy fight. Ki-Adi force pulls Plo's googles and antiox-mask off and Koon dies. Ha...
Yeah, that'd totally work. Which is why Dooku didn't fo it when Plo was fighting in the arena.

Darth Avis
Dooku cared nothing for plo because he thought there was a 100% chane of victory one way or another.

overlord
I know for a fact that Ki Adi Mundo Cool could kill jedi supre master Plo Clone. As wikipedia stated that Ki Ado el Mundo can throw Force Bubbles. Those help to negate Sith Lightning coming from Plok-00n his ears.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Dooku cared nothing for plo because he thought there was a 100% chane of victory one way or another.
You could say that about alomost any one Jedi. But if he took all the Jedi that alone had no impact on the war and killed all of them it'd greaten his chances of success. There's roughly 10,000 jedi at the time on TPM so there's probably at least 9,000 that would make enxt to no impact on whether he'd win or lose. But if each drops his chance of succeeding an avg. of .001% that's 9% so there is a difference. Besides, how much effort would it take for Dooku to take off Plo's mask with the Force is Mundi can do it?

overlord
When Plo takes his mask off he magically transforms in a superhero able to feez small creeks.

Sorgo
Um, he could go kill a Sith cause he was offplanet (I assume your asking why he didn't go with Mace to arrest Palpatine). Um, Plo went on missions. Um, Quinlin's not a main character but you think he's really strong. And who says all the strong people are main characters?

Actually, He *IS* really strong. He did a whole shitload of really important and hard missions. I didn't see that kind of material from Plo Koon. GL just made Quinlan the better Jedi. The only reason I like Quinlan is because of his material and his accomplishments. I haven't seen much from Plo except for his flaming death inside of a cockpit and a deleted scene of him killing two maybe three droids. Sorry, but I just don't see the factor there besides the fact that he looks awesome.

darthsith19
Actually, He *IS* really strong. He did a whole shitload of really important and hard missions. I didn't see that kind of material from Plo Koon. GL just made Quinlan the better Jedi. The only reason I like Quinlan is because of his material and his accomplishments. I haven't seen much from Plo except for his flaming death inside of a cockpit and a deleted scene of him killing two maybe three droids. Sorry, but I just don't see the factor there besides the fact that he looks awesome.
What did Quinlin do as far as missions go? Go on one mission to spy on Dooku? What else?

Borbarad
You could say that about alomost any one Jedi. But if he took all the Jedi that alone had no impact on the war and killed all of them it'd greaten his chances of success. There's roughly 10,000 jedi at the time on TPM so there's probably at least 9,000 that would make enxt to no impact on whether he'd win or lose. But if each drops his chance of succeeding an avg. of .001% that's 9% so there is a difference. Besides, how much effort would it take for Dooku to take off Plo's mask with the Force is Mundi can do it?

What a big pile of BS.

a) Dooku had no intention to win this war.
b) He knew that Palpatine was going to kill the Jedi with the Clone Troopers. Why risk his life ?
c) How he should have killed Jedi ? Invade the Jedi Temple ?
d) Force pulling Plo's mask off - no real effort needed or have you ever seen somebody defending against a force push / pull ?

What did Plo Koon do so far except getting killed in a starfighter ?

Sorgo
What did Quinlin do as far as missions go? Go on one mission to spy on Dooku? What else? Well, he killed a Century-old Jedi, slaughtered a load of Dark Sith witches, defeat Sora Bulq in Lightsaber combat, Battled with Mace Windu and stalemated with him, became Dooku's apprentice and killed loads of Soldiers and he saved Han Solo's life after the Jedi purge by killing truckloads of thugs.

Plo Koon? KABOOM!

Ki-Adi
Yeah, and Twi'lek Master Ooba Bolunga trained Darth Idiocy. This proves.... what?
this proves nothing my dear but if you read what is written before you you'll see that the identity of plo koon's trainer is asked

kamikz
Ki-Adi. He lasted for hours against Grievous before getting saved, he lost, but managed to hang way better than Shaak Ti, who fought 12 Magnaguards, and Aayla, who beat Aurra Sing.

Lasted for hours??? The only thing I saw was that they looked at eachother, attacked and three hits later Mundi had lost his lightsaber and got saved by Arc troopers. And the thing about Dooku pulling Plo's mask off, well why should he. Why didn't he trip Mace Windu with the force while he was running against Jango or why didn't Obi-Wan push Dooku down from the balcony??

henniestevens
Well Ki gets more pussy I think

overlord
He gives more head.

Se7in
How long do you think it takes a Republic dropship to prep, load soldiers, and fly across the galaxy to Hypori from Muulinist?

rikeen
A skilled and adept warrior, he fought many battles during his career.
Plo was a master of the powerful Form V lightsaber combat. Also, Master Plo Koon possessed an extensive knowledge of the physical sciences. In particular, he used his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi could create whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent. He was a master of telekinesis, considering he could move objects without even having to face them. He wore talons over his fingertips, allowing him to further augment his already-prodigious Force powers.
~wikipedias take on plo koon

Ki-Adi was one of the only members of the Jedi Council that was not ranked as a master when he was elected to that governing board.
~wikipedias take on ki-adi

overlord
Plo Koon makes tornado's, whirlwinds, farts, can freeze small creeks, can freeze rivers, can freeze Mon Calamari, can electrocute even Vong Warriors, electrocutes naturally, practices form V wich r0xx00rz, has a spider on his face, is thee best council member, loves wookies, has a yellow lightsaber and smokes ten packs of cigarettes a day.
Plo Koon just pwnzorises all.. Nuff' said.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/img/movie_bg.jpg

DarthMaul9123
I hear that

overlord
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gifPLOO KLONE HIT EJECTION BUTTON BEFORE CRASHING INTO THEE TWIN TOWERS AND HE LIVED ON FOR MANY YEARSS!!!!!!!!

rikeen
AMEN BROTHER! but really, it clearly states plo koon was avidly used on the council. While ki adi was inducted as a non-master, who took some time to go on missions.

Council#13
erm. Not hours. he got a green lightsaber, then grievous jumped at him. he blocked a few blows before having the lightsaber knocked away, then was saved by the timely arrival of clone troopers

kingkman
Plo Koon was more of a warrior than Ki Adi Mundi. Ki-Adi-Mundi was wiser (his binary brain gave him great insight) but not as powerful (he was struggling against General Grievous and he was easily taken down by the clone troopers) as Plo Koon. Plo Koon was said to have been a great lightsaber duelist, he was also never beaten in a duel to my knowledge and had great control of the elements.

rikeen
I think that this is obvious, if not, my belief is that Plo Koon would easily win, no doubt. Ki-adi might've been wise and such, which would help him to some extent, it still doesn't drown the fact that Plo Koon was almost bred for fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.