Whos your favorite character......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Deprus
Whos your favorite character or a team of two characters that you think could covaporite with a good result.

henniestevens
NJO Luke with ROTS Yoda in his backpack.

Deus Ex
lmao

Darth Avis
Marka ragnos with sadow kissing his feet pwns all but the jawas, artoo, and nekked padme

Tangible God
I like TK-421 and Ragnos, they kick anyone's ass.

Darth Magnevus
CW Grevous with Asaja Ventris peak form.

Darth Traya
Darth Revan and Malak.

IKC
Exar Kun and an older Ulic Qel-Droma. Why older? Because during the Sith War, Ulic was a hotheaded idiot.

Darth_Veav
Jar Jar and C3PO

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/1234.gif

Sorgo
Dooku and Windu. They would go on a Sword fighting rampage and kill small children and Jedi Masters alike.

overlord
My favourite character is Sorgo.

Sorgo
Originally posted by overlord
My favourite character is Sorgo.

W00t! cuz 0f mi l337 sk1llz, rit3?

overlord
smile *puts hand on Sorgo's shoulder and looks down at Sorgo with a smile*

Overlord: "Yus teh b3st."

Sorgo
F*ckin' rights.

Se7in
Ki-Adi or Dooku.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by General Deprus
covaporite
WTF is covaporite?

Apex
Yoda, and he doesn't need a partner because he's Yoda.

DarthMaul9123
precisely

Darth Magnevus
Yoda kicks major ass. In the special mission on episode 3 the video game you can play as Yoda. THERE IS NO WAY TO LOSE. EVERY ATTACK KILLS AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE!

Tangible God
Ah videogames, SW's one true weakness. Its Achilles Heel, if you will.

Decay
i change my mind too much and go through moods, its usually one of a few though. i think a cool team would be sidious with his weirdo but very effective form of dueling and obi wans most conventional and basic. sidious puts so much hatred into every move he makes and obi wan is devoid of all emotion, and style. nothing like dookus grace or yodas flash, just exactly what he needs to do to get the job done. the ultimate sith and the most well rounded jedi around.

obi wan could defend against anything and has never to my knowlege had his defences breached in pure saber combat, and sidious would kill with such furious vengeance. id like to see them engage in purely saber combat, they would be almost perfect opposites.

Dush-khan Mabeo
Windu, he masterd Vaapad without turning to the dark side.

Lleekenobi
Originally posted by General Deprus
Whos your favorite character or a team of two characters that you think could covaporite with a good result.

My favs will always be the orginals Luke, Leia, Han ext...
Yoda kicks ass was so excited to see him do some ass kicking in episode 2 and 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.