Favorite Developers/Publishers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Bungie
Rock star
Nintendo
Namco
konami
UbiSoft

for example ok list!!

StaT1c
What the f*ck is a company creator? Don't you mean favorite developers/publishers?

Lana
I'll edit the title so it makes more sense.

....or nevermind, it's been done already stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by StaT1c
What the f*ck is a company creator? Don't you mean favorite developers/publishers?

yes

§P0oONY
Konami - Mystical Ninja
Nintendo - Etc....
Sonic Team - Sonic
Bungi - Halo
Team Ninja - Ninja Gaiden, DOA
Rockstar - GTA
AM2 - OutRun
Capcom - Resident evil
Creative Assembly - Total War

Lana
My favorite game developers are Nintendo (duh), Square-Enix, and Konami.

StaT1c
Anyways, guess what mine is?

Just stare at my sprite in my sig for a good 5 minutes and you'll probably know

F*ck the rest

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
My favorite game developers are Nintendo (duh), Square-Enix, and Konami.

Oooh... forgot about Square-Enix.

Lana

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah Capcom, Natsume, and Techmo....sonic team too

§P0oONY
How could you forget Squenix? stick out tongue

Even before they merged, Squaresoft and Enix were two of my favorites. Final Fantasy, which is my favorite game series, and Dragon Warrior, which I grew up playing on NES.

I love Final Fantasy 6 & 7

TwisterGameX
I found this rom site that makes you dload ALL sega,NES,SNES games and some other site that I lost can do GBA GAMES too. So I dloaded all the mario,vectorman, and stuff like that. I already have sonic mega collection so I don't need that. So I want to dload FF1 and 2. Yes they are old but I hear it's the best.

StaT1c
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by StaT1c
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

to dload all the developers old games smile

StaT1c
You don't really have to throw in the word developers just to make it relevant to the thread topid; just say I downloaded some games although this isn't really the place to be talking about that =/

Lana
I feel I must point out the fact that illegal talk isn't allowed on KMC wink

TwisterGameX
I feel I must point out the fact that illegal talk isn't allowed on KMC wink

shifty please edit my posts please big grin

Lana
It's okay as you didn't mention the site name, just keep it in mind in the future.

§P0oONY
Rom talks is so old school... I haven't "done" roms in ages.

Lavos
Currently:

Kojima Productions
Monolith Soft
tri-Ace
Gust Corporation
Imageepoch

§P0oONY
To add to my list of yesteryear.. (5 years... man)

Team Ico,
Namco,
Insomniac,
Naughty Dog,
Valve,
Bethesda,
Blizzard,
EA Sports,
Epic Games,
Mistwalker

There are so many people making great games it's hard not to forget some though.

I'd also probably remove Bungi.

MooCowofJustice
Sucker Punch deserves a mention.

Zack Fair
#1 Bungie - I love how they treat their community
#2 Capcom - Say what you will about them milking franchises they still make excellent games
#3 Bioware - Been in love with them ever since KOTOR
#4 Square Enix - They used to be my fav. but they have dropped down the quality of their games IMHO.

ArtificialGlory
Blizzard Entertainment
New World Computing
Westwood Studios
Stardock
Relic Entertainment

EDIT: I suppose that BioWare is worth mentioning for Mass Effect alone.

Andrew Ryan
Troika, RIP. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is still one of the best games ever made.

Capcom and Konami for being established companies who bring great franchises to the video game world.

Nintendo for creating good franchises even if they reinvent them into something completely different and put off those of us old enough to remember the originals.

Valve for making great first person shooters which don't require next-gen PCs to run.

Bethesda for making immersion a priority in their Elderscrolls games.

Free Radical for creating the Timesplitters series, and Rare for making classics like Goldeneye and the almighty Perfect Dark.

Square for making all Final Fantasies before 7 (anything after that except for Tactics was complete junk).

Take-Two Interactive. Since they're controlling 2K Marin, Firaxis, and Rockstar, they are pretty mighty as well.

EDIT: Bioware, how could I forget?

Zack Fair

Sin_Volvagia
1. Capcom - Megaman, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Vs. Series

2. Konami - Metal Gear, Zone of the Enders, Castlevania

3. Square-Enix - Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger

4. Nintendo - Before GameCube

5. Rare - When it was still with Nintendo

Juk3n
Sega
Naughty Dog
Bioware
ArenaNet
Revolution
Infinity Ward
Microsoft

Zenobureido
Monolith Soft take it quite easily if we get to count their contributions when they were a part of Square as well as their co-developments with other teams. Not only were they the sole creative force behind what are really Square's best three games (Xenogears, Radical Dreamers and Chrono Cross) but they were also heavily involved in the creation of Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy IV - IX. Take also into account their involvement in the creation of Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of the Abyss, and then add all of that to their very own Xenosaga Episode I, Xenosaga Episode II, Xenosaga Episode III, Xenosaga I & II, Baten Kaitos, Baten Kaitos Origins, and Soma Bringer, and you have an overall lineup that no other company could hope to compete with.

No End N Site
In no order.

SEGA

Capcom

Platinum Games

Sony (all of'em)

Nintendo (since the Wii, I have been very disappointed in'em tho)

I choose theses companies because they make more than 1 type of game. I own and or play more than 2 of their franchises and they don't focus on 1 or 2 franchises. They have many great and or successful IPs.

AsbestosFlaygon
#1 for Team ICO

Squaresoft (before the Enix merger) -- Chrono series, Final Fantasy 1-10.

APE, Inc. (now Creatures Inc) -- APE for MOTHER series, Creatures for Pokemon series.

2K Sports -- primarily for the NBA 2K series... beats EA Sports' NBA Live by a mile or two.

Last but not the least, SEGA --
Sonic,
Nights into Dreams...,
Columns,
Streets of Rage,
Boogerman,
Flicky,
Altered Beast,
Virtua Cop,
Phantasy Star,
Ristar,
Vectorman,
and more...

Mandrag Ganon
You know, there is only one company who I have liked the majority of games they have come out with, and that is BioWare... after that, I would have to say Bethesda, then probably Valve and Naughty Dog.

NemeBro
Nintendo
Bioware
Bethesda
Capcom
Arc Systems Works
Square Enix
Valve

Just a few I can think of.

FinalAnswer
Bioware
Bethesda
Capcom
Valve
Atlus
Bungie
Konami
Naughty Dog

Ms.Marvel
bungie. 131

oh yes. 313

and blizzard and bioware!

-Pr-
Ubisoft, even if they're a bunch of tards with this whole DRM business.
Konami.
Infinity Ward.
Bioware.

Sith Master X
I'd have to go with Rockstar North for the GTA series...and I can't leave out Nintendo for the Zelda franchise.

rabidd909
Infinity Ward
Rockstar
Obsidian
Bioware
Bethesda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.