Ricky Gervais

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
personally, my favourite comedians of all tiem, the office was absolutely hilarios and the two live shows he did made me cry with laughter, especially the 'Politics' one, he managed to make the Holocaust funny, and did it in a non-offensive way; the man is a true genius.

HBK
My sigs trying to do the dance.

HBK
Politics was great. Especially when he made fun of Ghandi.

nick1811
and i love it on 'animals', when he talks about all the gay animals, and there's the pic of the dolphins having sex, but using 'blowhole penetration. LOL

Deano
in the beginning, god created the heaven and the earth.....doesnt go into detail err, he doesnt have to explain,

extras is out not i think, i will be buying that

he is genius!!

Deano
Originally posted by HBK
Politics was great. Especially when he made fun of Ghandi.

hbk avy

nick1811
again, on animals:

"and on the second day, god created light and dark, so, that means he did the first day in THE DARK!"

T.M
you know he wrote an episode of the Simpsons. yes

i haven't seen his live shows cry

nick1811
Originally posted by T.M
you know he wrote an episode of the Simpsons. yes
cry

wow! do you know if its out yet?

MildPossession
Yep, wrote an episode, think it's called This Is Your Wife, but there is something else in the title before all that, can't remember.

As for him, I love watching him, loved Extras.

Deano
just ordered extras off amazon for 11 quid

nick1811
bargain! thumb up

dotcomguy
The Office was superb! - Didn't rate the christmas special...

nick1811
that was what made the office, dawn and tim getting together! it brought a tear to my eye stick out tongue

barand1
Also seeing David Brent with a lady was good. Very good episodes the christmas special.

The Office is the best comedy in years. In my eyes, the best since the Monty Python days.

The two live shows were fab too. Made me laugh out loud at the Animals one, at the end.

Extras is the best comedy on UK television since The Office.

Can't wait to own all these on dvd....after the prices go down a bit. :P

eleveninches
His Live shows are AWESOME
The office is great, and so unique
extras is just so funny

Deano
i loved animals but wasnt that fond of politics. allthough i did enjoy the special features when ricky is chatting to carl pilkinson.

'old people are always eating worthers arent they, but you never see em tucking into a twix'

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.