Respect Paibok!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
Has anyone read Drax #2? If so...what do u think of its portrayal of Paibok...I definitely think he pretty high on the Marvel food chain now. Where do u think he stands among the other marvel heavyweights?

NiņoAraņa
no expression wow....really what IS the point of this?

Howard_Jones
2. If you start the thread be prepared to posts scans of the character, or at the very least specific feats and issue numbers. Don't rely on others to post stuff.

Scoobless
There's already a Paibok respect thread ....... for some reason.

no expression

Accel
This thread's over a year old. It was apparently made before there even was a directory for respect threads.

King_Mungi
Ummm...this is the exact same thread in the respect directory. As I said in the directory also...

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Digi whats the point of the Paibok respect thread? it's asking a question than anything.

NiņoAraņa
Ummm...this is the exact same thread in the respect directory. As I said in the directory also... that's what made me come here

DigiMark007
Ummm...this is the exact same thread in the respect directory. As I said in the directory also...

I dunno why it's here....but it's staying damnit! I like it....somehow...

confused

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.