Zatch Bell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus
I noticed there wasn't a thread for discussing Zatch Bell (or at least I didn't see one, I searched). This is my favorite anime on TV right not, anyone else a fan? Who is your favorite character? I like Tia, she's fierce.

leana marie
i dont really watch the show but i think its cool for little kids... i like that guy that looks like hiei. dark and mysterious. the momodo.

yeah its ok.

RuthlessRufus
That's funny! I'm not a little kid, I think that even though it's targeted towards kids it has a lot to offer adults. Certainly songs about bouncing boobies (Paco Folgore) aren't for kids. Hm, I was gonna ask people about the Zatch Bell video game too, I know it came out recently but I don't know what it's rated or if it's any good so if anyone knows, let me know.

longshanks
Hey, I'm a Zatch fan too. My favorite Character would have to be Brago cause he's such a weird character in general. He looks like some kind of a troll and he manipulate gravity which is a pretty cool power. The game came out for gamecube and ps2 but I haven't played it yet.

Nay sayer
Hey- I'm really into Zatch Bell too. I just started watching them but now I have it Tivo'd so that I don't miss it. I heard about their videogame-my friend told me that there was a promo on their website. I haven't googled it yet but I hear that the site goes indepth into it.

natigirl
Hey, check the site, it's really good: xxx.zatch-bell.com, it's good stuff smile

leana marie
can you say soc? ^^^

MikaSato7
I like Zatch Bell also, my favorite character is suzi and I don't have any info on the videogame

Fatch Bell
I Like It Too My Fav Character is Brago

Ichigo Kurosaki
Like i like this show!! It's awesome!! Just never really really got into it. But i like it.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by RuthlessRufus
I noticed there wasn't a thread for discussing Zatch Bell (or at least I didn't see one, I searched). This is my favorite anime on TV right not, anyone else a fan? Who is your favorite character? I like Tia, she's fierce.

I recently started watching this series and I love it!

My favourite character is Megumi.

Based
It's a very solid show. However I must note if you intend on going far with it, drop the 3rd arc and read it. The creator broke his wrist and the anime said "fvck it, let's make up our own shit."

The manga's 3rd arc is so much better.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, it is a pretty awesome show. Gonna go with the majority here though, because my favorite character is also Brago, but my tie for second favorites are Zeno and Tia.

Brago's my favorite, because he's pretty gothic, in a series that seems a bit childish, and let's be honest, gravity manipulation powers ftw.

Tia ties with Zeno for my second, because I can't get over the fact that she has the strongest shield, and is able to block pretty much anything.

Zeno ties with her, because he's... a top-tier badass. His powers are ridiculous, and not only because they're stronger versions of Zatch's powers. Also, his white lightning dragon, Zakeruga, or whatever, is pretty badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.